Jump to content


We need crew sales for credits!

#giveusadiscount

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Ville67 #1 Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21121 battles
  • 200
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013

Dear Wargaming,

why have you completely removed the crew sales for credits? For the last 5 months or so, the only crew sales have been for gold, and April specials have the same stuff. Shouldn't you announce a big chance for that? That's like putting premium ammunition on sale for gold, but not for credits. Makes no sense. I understand that you want to make money, but is this the way to go? You can put the E 25 on sale again, I wouldn't even care. But please, and I'm begging you, put the crew training/re-training sale for credits as well, like it has been for the last...how many years?

 

With regards, a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)



Steel_Patriot #2 Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42862 battles
  • 502
  • [_DOG] _DOG
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011
The 100% options were never available for credits and i mean EVER

RamRaid90 #3 Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:49 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21517 battles
  • 6,492
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostVille67, on 30 March 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

 

 

With regards, a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)

 

You keep the game populated. That is your value.

 

Paying customers are king, and they should be treated as such. Just feel lucky you're allowed to roam the entire game for free here and not be at any major disadvantage, unlike 90% of other "F2P" which would require membership or payed premium for unlocking the remaining 75% of the game.



arthurwellsley #4 Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 51797 battles
  • 3,034
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostVille67, on 30 March 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming,

why have you completely removed the crew sales for credits? For the last 5 months or so, the only crew sales have been for gold, and April specials have the same stuff. Shouldn't you announce a big chance for that? That's like putting premium ammunition on sale for gold, but not for credits. Makes no sense. I understand that you want to make money, but is this the way to go? You can put the E 25 on sale again, I wouldn't even care. But please, and I'm begging you, put the crew training/re-training sale for credits as well, like it has been for the last...how many years?

 

With regards, a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)

 

Please link where there has been in the past a sale of crew for credits, because I do not recall one ever in the past six years.

 

Also "a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)" oh but you do have value. You are content for the rest of us.



Mosjmosh #5 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:04 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38481 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    11-23-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 30 March 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

 

Please link where there has been in the past a sale of crew for credits, because I do not recall one ever in the past six years.

 

Also "a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)" oh but you do have value. You are content for the rest of us.

 

As i remember it, there used to be crew-retraining 50% off both gold and credits. You could retrain your crew to 80%(?) for 10.000 credits instead of the normal 20.000. I've only retrained for gold once so I should know this.... Won't bother to find a link tho. But there are probably many players who can back me up on this. And thus I do agree with OP, crew-retraining for credits should also be put on sale, even though I have enough credits to not really bother anymore.

Mav75 #6 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 30626 battles
  • 1,538
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

As the rest already said: you are content for the rest of us.

And there will be a crew training and respec discount starting tomorrow, unless they stealth changed that there should be option to do so with credits as well.

 



A_useless_noob #7 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1204 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    09-13-2017

View PostRamRaid90, on 30 March 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

 

You keep the game populated. That is your value.

 

Paying customers are king, and they should be treated as such. Just feel lucky you're allowed to roam the entire game for free here and not be at any major disadvantage, unlike 90% of other "F2P" which would require membership or payed premium for unlocking the remaining 75% of the game.

 

Paying customers are king eh, feel entitled much ?  If we are just content for your you,  we require recompense for our efforts.

Homer_J #8 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • 30,121
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostMosjmosh, on 30 March 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

As i remember it, there used to be crew-retraining 50% off both gold and credits. 

There were but really who cares about 10k credits, just sell some of the million billion large repair kits they have been throwing at us.



LCpl_Jones #9 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9775 battles
  • 715
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    06-17-2017

View PostA_useless_noob, on 30 March 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

........we require recompense for our efforts.

 

what would you like ?  a free game perhaps ? oh wait...

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:57 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22601 battles
  • 9,370
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostA_useless_noob, on 30 March 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

Paying customers are king eh, feel entitled much ?  If we are just content for your you,  we require recompense for our efforts.

You get to play for free........what more do you want for nothing?



NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29251 battles
  • 2,288
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostVille67, on 30 March 2018 - 11:02 AM, said:

Dear Wargaming,

why have you completely removed the crew sales for credits? For the last 5 months or so, the only crew sales have been for gold, and April specials have the same stuff. Shouldn't you announce a big chance for that? That's like putting premium ammunition on sale for gold, but not for credits. Makes no sense. I understand that you want to make money, but is this the way to go? You can put the E 25 on sale again, I wouldn't even care. But please, and I'm begging you, put the crew training/re-training sale for credits as well, like it has been for the last...how many years?

 

With regards, a free-to-play gamer (with apparently no value)

 

You don't need it, just retrain them for credits to 90% then throw on one of the crew boosters WG likes to shower us with and play a half dozen games and they'll be right back up to 100%.

 



Panzerfighter_ #12 Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 62758 battles
  • 6,493
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

Calling players "content for the rest of us". Thats savage....i like it.

 

@OP: You played 20k games and thats a good amount of hours u enjoyed wot. For free. Not sure if u should ask now for more free stuff. Get urself a premium account, its often on sale and cost less than 10€. I guess we all spend more money per month on more useless things than that.



Balc0ra #13 Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66298 battles
  • 16,324
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Do you really need to save 10 000 on a 85% crew that badly? Crew retraining for silver has never been a money sink. Just be glad you can buy equipment for your new tank for 300 000 vs 600 000 often, vs saving 40 000 on 85% crew retraining now and then. Just sell all the automatic fire extinguisher you have been given for free the past few days. That should be a few 100K. Enough for a crew retraining. That's your discount right there.

Corruption_Clan #14 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46045 battles
  • 724
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

Would like to know the theory behind this as well.

 

Have been thinking the same for the last year(?) as to why this actually changed



RamRaid90 #15 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:32 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21517 battles
  • 6,492
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostA_useless_noob, on 30 March 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

 

Paying customers are king eh, feel entitled much ?  If we are just content for your you,  we require recompense for our efforts.

 

Yes, money talks. As in any walk of life. It's not a sense of entitlement I feel. It's the sense that I financially support the game I have enjoyed immensly for the past 4+ years.

 

As I said, your recompense is being able to play the game for free. In order for you to do that, paying customers like me need to feel the need to spend more money. Therefore those who pay real money will always recieve the best discounts.

 

I can think of many other games you can go and play for "free" however you will only be eligable toenjoy around 20% of the game without paying.

 

As a free to play player you should be grateful to people like me for keeping it free for people like you, not the other way around. I think the sense of entitlement lies only with yourself, who feels you should somehow be rewarded for sponging off others.


Edited by RamRaid90, 30 March 2018 - 04:34 PM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:39 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 29251 battles
  • 2,288
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostA_useless_noob, on 30 March 2018 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

Paying customers are king eh, feel entitled much ?  If we are just content for your you,  we require recompense for our efforts.

 

That seems only fair. Tell you what, should I happen to come across you in battle I'll be sure to sling some gold your way. You can keep whatever you catch. :)

RamRaid90 #17 Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21517 battles
  • 6,492
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 30 March 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

 

That seems only fair. Tell you what, should I happen to come across you in battle I'll be sure to sling some gold your way. You can keep whatever you catch. :)

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users