Trolls in WoT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nik1205 #1 Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8348 battles

I have a big problem.Recently my account was banned for about 5h because of some "trollers".the story goes like this:

I log into the battle with my new MTLS 1G tank (i have finaly finished all of the missions) but then a MarderII tank shots me into the back of my tank (this probobly was just an accident so i just did not mind that much) But at that moment i was allready mad and at he end of the battle an other MTLS 1G from my team shot me and he started to "troll" me.

he would start pushing me and blocking me.The battle was close and i wanted to win and that gave me more anger.As he was "trolling" me i had enough of that so i shoted him and killed him at the end of the battle and so i got banned...

I would like from WG to update there banning system and stop these "trollers".

Eaglax #2 Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18992 battles
I guess, just not shooting those trolls is too difficult for you?

Hendrik3 #3 Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2766 battles
  • [T-ANK] T-ANK

View Postnik1205, on 30 March 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

I have a big problem.Recently my account was banned for about 5h because of some "trollers".the story goes like this:

I log into the battle with my new MTLS 1G tank (i have finaly finished all of the missions) but then a MarderII tank shots me into the back of my tank (this probobly was just an accident so i just did not mind that much) But at that moment i was allready mad and at he end of the battle an other MTLS 1G from my team shot me and he started to "troll" me.

he would start pushing me and blocking me.The battle was close and i wanted to win and that gave me more anger.As he was "trolling" me i had enough of that so i shoted him and killed him at the end of the battle and so i got banned...

I would like from WG to update there banning system and stop these "trollers".

In the end, you committed the bannable offense. He might have been pushing you, but how you react is your responsibility.
It's basically up to you to control yourself. It's only one game of many, so when they're giving you cr4p, just report them.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postnik1205, on 30 March 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

I have a big problem.Recently my account was banned for about 5h because of some "trollers".

Wrong. You got banned because YOU broke the rules. It's as simple as that. 

If you face one of those idiots, the first thing you should do is to turn on your brain. Think about what to do and about the consequences of all possible actions. Do NOT come to the forums to whine when you didn't do that and instead just did exactly what that guy wanted you to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users