Jump to content


Any idiot proof T10 tanks I can grind up to for my platstyle?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

markorply #1 Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8854 battles
  • 276
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

Sorry if this has been asked 100x times, but logging in after a long break I noticed the deathstar is now some uninteresting tortoise, which is a shame because I grinded up to tier 9 to get it, now I'm kinda stuck and looking for a tank that has high alpha and can suit my playstyle of holding down the w key most of the game and getting shot a lot (I know that might not be how the deathstar works).

I'm also open to any kind of tier 10 if it sounds interesting enough, right now I don't really understand the strengths and weaknesses of tier 10 tanks even after looking at stats. Thanks in advance :)



Afdass #2 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12980 battles
  • 633
  • Member since:
    07-26-2016

Just play the Object 268 version 4. You can do whatever you want and like with that tank. Just press W, shot a lot, get shot at a lot, bounce pretty much everything and end the game with 5k damage, 5k blocked, a bunch of medals and a bunch of raging enemies.



markorply #3 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8854 battles
  • 276
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostAfdass, on 31 March 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Just play the Object 268 version 4. You can do whatever you want and like with that tank. Just press W, shot a lot, get shot at a lot, bounce pretty much everything and end the game with 5k damage, 5k blocked, a bunch of medals and a bunch of raging enemies.

 

That sounds fun, do you know if it will get nerfed? I'm really slow at grinding.

15JG52Brauer #4 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 75276 battles
  • 550
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

Best HeavyScoutTDium - Object 268 v4 - it was born to hold W as you yell Rasha!! (Look at DezGamez recent lakeville vid on youtube -for example)

Best Japanese HeayArty allowing you to press W while derping people in the face   - Type5 Heavy

Best Russian all round w presser  -Object 430u



Eaglax #5 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18992 battles
  • 3,485
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

Object 268 v4 will obviously be nerfed at some point, don't expect it to be same as now when you reach it...

 

I would "recommend" you the Type5 Heavy, it has a derp, you literally press W and just shoot at enemies, no need for aiming...



markorply #6 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8854 battles
  • 276
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011
Thanks guys, grinding the japanese heavys now and I'm also wondering should I farm a few million credits or go straight for obj 430u? Since I already have obj 140 researched but decided against it since I'm not so good at t54 considering how OP it is.

MarcoStrapone #7 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:35 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36352 battles
  • 725
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View Postmarkorply, on 31 March 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

 

That sounds fun, do you know if it will get nerfed? I'm really slow at grinding.

 

when popcorn players will say to their drunk pudels its enough.

voodoospirit #8 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26461 battles
  • 2,436
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
those soviet new tanks are a pain....really.....i think i will start to use gold....

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #9 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 1,451
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018

View PostEaglax, on 31 March 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Object 268 v4 will obviously be nerfed at some point, don't expect it to be same as now when you reach it...

 

I would "recommend" you the Type5 Heavy, it has a derp, you literally press W and just shoot at enemies, no need for aiming...

 

268 v4 is getting buffed actually.

Ziurawka #10 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21505 battles
  • 435
  • [NLUFA] NLUFA
  • Member since:
    08-02-2015

Get a T-10, it's a good tank in itself and WG is yet to release the tier X successor. 

Following the current trend whatever it will be it's gonna be a blast to play without any knowledge of the game :)



Schepel #11 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 59781 battles
  • 3,109
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View PostTr0gledyte, on 31 March 2018 - 03:41 PM, said:

 

268 v4 is getting buffed actually.

 

Normally, I would assume that is a bit of sarcasm, but when WG is involved, you never know. So just to make sure, you *are* joking, right?

anonym_uktlgGKuDbuG #12 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:14 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 1,451
  • Member since:
    10-12-2018

View PostSchepel, on 31 March 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

Normally, I would assume that is a bit of sarcasm, but when WG is involved, you never know. So just to make sure, you *are* joking, right?

 

https://i.imgur.com/ILsfDJD.png

 

 



HaZardeur #13 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33473 battles
  • 1,186
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010

View PostTr0gledyte, on 31 March 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

 



CptBarney #14 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18996 battles
  • 3,978
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013
Type 5 heavy and the obj 268 v4, cant even pen the side of the type 5 realibly with the obj 430 2

UrQuan #15 Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:06 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19470 battles
  • 6,186
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostTr0gledyte, on 31 March 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

 

Thank you for confirming why I lost my desire to play WoT.

250swb #16 Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22667 battles
  • 5,065
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Postmarkorply, on 31 March 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

I'm kinda stuck and looking for a tank that has high alpha and can suit my playstyle of holding down the w key most of the game and getting shot a lot 

 

The 'this is my play style' rings warning bells with me because I can't imagine anybody progressing through WOT without having to adapt their 'play style' according to the tier and tank class they are at. And frankly if you have to ask the question you aren't qualified to implement the answer.



Beltalowda #17 Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 62018 battles
  • 789
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011

View Postmarkorply, on 31 March 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Sorry if this has been asked 100x times, but logging in after a long break I noticed the deathstar is now some uninteresting tortoise, which is a shame because I grinded up to tier 9 to get it, now I'm kinda stuck and looking for a tank that has high alpha and can suit my playstyle of holding down the w key most of the game and getting shot a lot (I know that might not be how the deathstar works).

I'm also open to any kind of tier 10 if it sounds interesting enough, right now I don't really understand the strengths and weaknesses of tier 10 tanks even after looking at stats. Thanks in advance :)

 

I guess you have around 12 months before WG will reduce the armour of 268 4 by 10mm, so plenty time to grind that line. Or you can try Resident Evil with an immortality cheat ON and you'll have the same game experience like driving 268 4.  

markorply #18 Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8854 battles
  • 276
  • [ATAT] ATAT
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View Post250swb, on 31 March 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

 

The 'this is my play style' rings warning bells with me because I can't imagine anybody progressing through WOT without having to adapt their 'play style' according to the tier and tank class they are at. And frankly if you have to ask the question you aren't qualified to implement the answer.

 

What can I say, I'd probably be a lot better at the game if I was more patient, but I'm not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. As for "if you have to ask you're not able to implement the answer" I guess you didn't read what I said because I mentioned returning after a long break and asking what idiot proof tank I could play, honestly seems like you're angry at me for something someone else did, which is pretty common in this community.

DryzzY #19 Posted 31 March 2018 - 08:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14829 battles
  • 22
  • [FARM-] FARM-
  • Member since:
    03-19-2014

View PostSchepel, on 31 March 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

Normally, I would assume that is a bit of sarcasm, but when WG is involved, you never know. So just to make sure, you *are* joking, right?

 

It's a fake info from a badly translated article from The Armored Patrol website.

Look by yourself the official Q&A when they talk about it ==> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/234403166 (01:05:15 to 01:10:01). They just said they aren't gonna nerf it soon cuz they are still gathering more data about 268 v4



Snatch_The_AmmoRacks #20 Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29136 battles
  • 274
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostDryzzY, on 31 March 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

 

It's a fake info from a badly translated article from The Armored Patrol website.

Look by yourself the official Q&A when they talk about it ==> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/234403166 (01:05:15 to 01:10:01). They just said they aren't gonna nerf it soon cuz they are still gathering more data about 268 v4

 

By ''Gathering more data'' they mean gathering more free xp.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users