Challenge

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

jmj1969 #1 Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10371 battles

Hello to all players of WoT.

As officially the gratest noob in WoT, I want to challenge all these "players" who calling their teammates "idiots","monkeys", "stupid", "morons" and other noble names.

"Gentlemen", if you are THAT good as you claim, create a clan, name it as you like, and play all  together, in teams of 15, against everybody else for 10 rounds of 200 battles each one.

If you lose more than 10 tanks in one battle, you will name your clan "monkeys of the WoT".

If you lose 5 - 10 tanks in one battle, you will name  your clan "morons of the WoT".

If you lose 1 - 5 tanks in one battle, you will name your clan "stupid of WoT".

If you lose more than 50% of the total of your team hit points in one battle, you will name your clan "idiots of the WoT".

You will not can leave the clan before the end of 10 rounds.

If you complete 200 battles without lose any of above, you will can leave the clan.

So, now is the time to prove your skills, if you dare, or, in your language, IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS.

Have a nice battle.

evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

How about this for a challenge?

Watch some videos, learn to play, and improve your skills.

Look at yesterday's games, 3x games in tier 8 with a T-44 and an average of 96 wn8.

With respect, you're being salty because you are being called out in the chat and messages after the game, and that is for a reason.

try these two links for starters:

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/articles.html/world-of-tanks_1/superunicum-guide-series-how-to-suck-less-1-getting-started-r52/

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/articles.html/world-of-tanks_1/guide-series-how-to-suck-less-2-analyzing-purple-players-r53/

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 01 April 2018 - 09:43 AM.

jmj1969 #3 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10371 battles

salty? perhaps, but not because these "gentle" players write to me only, but to every other player who is still alive after they killed in battle chat. as about messages after battle, when they write something like this, I answer to them in same language and put them in black list.

about you challenge, I am playing a little better now, but, I connect from work and I can play only after 23.00, and I must work next morning again, so, I can play only for almost two hours.

and, to end this, I will became a better player, but they will NOT became better people.

ThinGun #4 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32785 battles
Have you ever thought about ignoring them?  After all, do you REALLY care about the opinions of some raging pre-pubescent twonks you've never met?

NoobySkooby #5 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6950 battles
hard to ignore when they are spamming and flaming you whilst you are taking the time to try and figure out what to do, usually a gentle [edited]you sometimes stops it, sometimes it does not:trollface:

ThinGun #6 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32785 battles

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 10 April 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

hard to ignore when they are spamming and flaming you whilst you are taking the time to try and figure out what to do, usually a gentle [edited]you sometimes stops it, sometimes it does not:trollface:

It's not difficult at all.  If it's in a game then mute them.  Or be like me and never read chat.

RamRaid90 #7 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 19683 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostThinGun, on 10 April 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

It's not difficult at all.  If it's in a game then mute them.  Or be like me and never read chat.

Or, pick up the very basics of the game and stop derping around making the game miserable for everyone else while camping the redline in their top tier heavy tanks.

You guys are bad, no two ways about it.

You will get flamed, because you're bad and the majority of the time it is your fault when your teams lose.

The sooner you accept that, and actually make an attempt to play, the better.

@Op specifically, you barely manage to do two shots of damage per game, and above tier VII this is dramatically worse as in most tanks you barely manage 1 shot.

Do you think this is fun?

If you find pressing the battle button more fun than actually playing the game maybe you should play something else?

Edited by RamRaid90, 10 April 2018 - 04:42 PM.

Keyanu #8 Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8415 battles
  • [TE4RS] TE4RS

View PostRamRaid90, on 10 April 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Or, pick up the very basics of the game and stop derping around making the game miserable for everyone else while camping the redline in their top tier heavy tanks.

You will get flamed, because you're bad and the majority of the time it is your fault when your teams lose.

@Op specifically, you barely manage to do two shots of damage per game, and above tier VII this is dramatically worse as in most tanks you barely manage 1 shot.

If you find pressing the battle button more fun than actually playing the game maybe you should play something else?

Camping redline in heavy tanks. Nothing pisses me off more.

Rooikat_ZA #9 Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4650 battles
  • [A-W-F] A-W-F

Here's the thing...

As noob myself I make an attempt to watch twitch and take cues from better players, I have even made posts in the past trying to help noob's....

but...

Circumstances are deteriorating, a great number of players (and not all of them noobs) are so scared of getting damage or losing their tank that the extent of it defies logic, I myself have been prone to rants at them, AND I'M A NOOB MYSELF. 

So, we can't make players better, they have to take the initiative themselves, we can't teach logic because that's just mother natures sense of humor, we CAN say that's it's just a game and if your tank gets destroyed, YOU DON'T DIE, YOU GET TO TRY AGAIN! Amazing!

Noobs, without yoloing, put yourselves out there, you might just learn something and stop a few heart attacks as well, otherwise just keep quiet and take rants like a man

Edited by Rooikat_ZA, 10 April 2018 - 05:04 PM.

ThinGun #10 Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32785 battles

View PostRamRaid90, on 10 April 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

No pal. I'm not bad, I'm average.  And most times I get ranted at it's by people who don't understand the game (like, accusing me of not spotting in a TD, or throwing the game when I'm the last player left).  So, that's why I now ignore it.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #11 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44888 battles

Stopped raging at bad plays a while ago as it's a futile exercise that only leads to bad blood and your own frustration. Whenever i have an average or below average player on my side i can expect his moves and act accordingly but good and very good players in your team those are very dangerous indeed both to you and the enemy :)

So if the purple super duper player is allowed to eff up why berate the not so good player???

TungstenHitman #12 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18626 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

It's medically unhealthy to keep rage and frustration bottled up as this can lead to high blood pressure and stress related illnesses. Let rip at dozy teammates and blame your doctor for it and his sound advice. Sure the best thing to do would be to politely leave to the garage but sometimes you just gotta let it all out. Does that make me an A-hole? Probably. Do I care? Not really, it's your fault for bringing it out of me by playing like a complete Muppet. So either git gud or block messages in settings

Spoiler

d

ThinGun #13 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32785 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 10 April 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

It's medically unhealthy to keep rage and frustration bottled up as this can lead to high blood pressure and stress related illnesses. Let rip at dozy teammates and blame your doctor for it and his sound advice. Sure the best thing to do would be to politely leave to the garage but sometimes you just gotta let it all out. Does that make me an A-hole? Probably. Do I care? Not really, it's your fault for bringing it out of me by playing like a complete Muppet. So either git gud or block messages in settings

Spoiler

d

If I get ragey then I just close down the client and go and kick the dog, or beat up the missus.

TungstenHitman #14 Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:38 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18626 battles
  • [TKSV] TKSV

View PostThinGun, on 10 April 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

If I get ragey then I just close down the client and go and kick the dog, or beat up the missus.

Visiting a website containing women performing acts of an inapropriat nature upon each other works too 

Baldrickk #15 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29047 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-

View PostRooikat_ZA, on 10 April 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Here's the thing...

As noob myself I make an attempt to watch twitch and take cues from better players, I have even made posts in the past trying to help noob's....

but...

Circumstances are deteriorating, a great number of players (and not all of them noobs) are so scared of getting damage or losing their tank that the extent of it defies logic, I myself have been prone to rants at them, AND I'M A NOOB MYSELF. 

So, we can't make players better, they have to take the initiative themselves, we can't teach logic because that's just mother natures sense of humor, we CAN say that's it's just a game and if your tank gets destroyed, YOU DON'T DIE, YOU GET TO TRY AGAIN! Amazing!

Noobs, without yoloing, put yourselves out there, you might just learn something and stop a few heart attacks as well, otherwise just keep quiet and take rants like a man

But you do about an order of magnitude more in battle than the OP, whether you call yourself a n00b or not.

And at 4k battles you're leaving newb status (so not a n00b) OP has more than twice as much experience as you so can't complain that he is new to the game line you still can)

Baldrickk #16 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29047 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
Oh OP, how's this for a challenge?

You, me, anyone who wants to watch, training room. Best of 5.

I'll show you some things.

Spurtung #17 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:58 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60137 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBaldrickk, on 11 April 2018 - 02:29 AM, said:

Oh OP, how's this for a challenge?

You, me, anyone who wants to watch, training room. Best of 5.

I'll show you some things.

I want to learn some things too. From tier 8 up, I can match pretty much anything you throw at me.

Enforcer1975 #18 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:03 AM

General

• Player
  • 18429 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
OP how about you take that as a challenge and git gud to prove them wrong? ...you know it takes dedication to be that bad unless ofc you have some kind of handicap but i doubt so many tomatoes are. I dare to say that even a genuinely bad player should be able to reach at least 48% in less than 5k games. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 11 April 2018 - 02:04 AM.

Enforcer1975 #19 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:10 AM

General

• Player
  • 18429 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostRooikat_ZA, on 10 April 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Here's the thing...

but...

You are far away from being a noob. Sure you probably still make a lot of mistakes just as i did when i was around your level and i still do mistakes especially when i'm irritated by muppets like the OP but you have way better stats than i had with your current battlecount. I was a 800ish WN8 tomato but i thought i was better and was shocked when i had a look at my progress. You will get to where i am if you keep it up...probably sooner than you think. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 11 April 2018 - 02:12 AM.

Spurtung #20 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:44 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60137 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postjmj1969, on 01 April 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

As officially the gratest noob in WoT, I want to challenge all these "players" who calling their teammates "idiots","monkeys", "stupid", "morons" and other noble names.

If that's all they'll calling you, they're being kind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users