From zero to hero

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kanoni_2015 #1 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23076 battles
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
The tank i am talking about is the t44-100. It was on of the most all round balanced tanks in the game but with the recent dpm, dispersion on the move, armor and engine improvements it has become an absolute monster... if you think the patriot is god tier you really havent played with this thing.. its not fo course extremely broken but it outclasses any and i mean ANY competition at tier 8 (maybe the lorraine gets close to it but still no). Some people do realise that it is very strong now but it is actually a lot stronger than you think. The armor if used sensibly can bounce any tier 6 and 7 gun and most tier 8 and some 9s.... the mobility is god-like the dispersion while moving is one of the best (if not the best ,havent looked at it yet but i think it is) ... the gun has more dpm than any med except for the shitty panther 88 and the 416 and the camo is also one of the best in class... to give some numbers my average damage on it since the latest changes has gone at over 2100 more than any other tier 8 med by FAAAAR ... and if you look at hall of fame it is one of the few tier 8 meds that has over 2000 average damage throughout almost all of the top places.... A slight nerf i think is needed and as i have 1200 battles in this tank my experience tells me it overperforms even if the stats seem ok. It humiliates ANY other tier 8 med with ease and I would easily place it together with the scorp and liberte as one of the best tier 8 prems even better than the defender i think and i know it might seem stupid but just check it out and you will see what i mean..

Homer_J #2 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28771 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Are you on commission?

PervyPastryPuffer #3 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31026 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View Postkanoni_2015, on 01 April 2018 - 12:15 PM, said:

A slight nerf i think is needed...

If they nerf it because of you... :justwait: Leave my favorite tank alone! :izmena: It's one of the best-performing but it's still not OP, and it would be impossible to have all tanks get the same results, one will always be on top, and as long as the one on top isn't holding 1st place too far from 2nd, that's completely normal.

PzTeufel #4 Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5598 battles
Gee, OP, we are probably playing different games... ...T-44/100: no armor (except against T6 maybe), mediocre firepower, guaranteed fire or ammorack damage when hit... waste of money.  

kanoni_2015 #5 Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23076 battles
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S
Lol bro... mediocre firepower and no armor? Are you sure you played it the last two years? You are probably playing it badly cause i have no problem staying in front of anything with less than 180 pen even if not hull down.. when hull down i wigle left and right and even is3s have a hard time making a dent

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users