How to report player successfully and not by the BS in-game report.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

PJTOMAS #1 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13114 battles

So i really would like to know how, since we all know the in-game report system is a big BS WG got there just to shut up everyone, in case someone would complain there is no report system, we all know there are tons of BOTS and CHEATERS in game, but hey, they pay premium, buy premium tanks and buy gold, they are welcome because for WG that is all they see and want....money! would like to WG post number of players banned and were caught for cheat and bot, i really would like to know numbers and names and the real effort is put into this problem.....But  ever anyone wonder why they don't release anything.....NOT TO MENTION they will reward BOT players with computer and cpu's...LOL WG in the BEST.

But back to topic, I HAVE PROOF PLAYER WITH ARTY HITTING ME 6 TIMES IN ONE GAME EVEN WHEN I WAS NEVER SPOTTED, AND I MOVED SEVERAL PLACES AROUND, AND FFS HE HAS FREAKING PRECISION HITTING ME EVERY FREAKING TIME, MUST HAVE BEEN F$%%## HOUDINI TO KNOW EVERY TIME WHERE I WAS GOING TO BE!!!!!! So please, i would like to know where can i send replay and see this player banned and get a proof he was banned and account closed!  

Homer_J #2 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPJTOMAS, on 01 April 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

i would like to know where can i send replay   

Upload it to wotreplays and post the link here.

SlyMeerkat #3 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15836 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Not entirely sure that there is one, i have given up trying to report so i just move on and dont waste my time with it anymore  

Balc0ra #4 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64429 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

But back to topic, I HAVE PROOF PLAYER WITH ARTY HITTING ME 6 TIMES IN ONE GAME EVEN WHEN I WAS NEVER SPOTTED

Sigh and ppl wonder why the report a cheat function was removed. There is no cheat to constantly show where you are when you are not spotted. As his client don't have that info. Even with all the hacks in the world. So if you think that's possible.... well. Something tells me your commander was dead. Or you drove over everything on the map as you went along showing your movements constantly in their arty view.

If you are gonna blame everyone for cheating. At least know what cheats can and can't do.

And if you were arty, you should know by now that 1.0 made tracers really easy to see. So it's even easier to counter fire now.

But if you really really want to be let down by WG as there is no way to prove he cheated on 99% of the known "hacks" out there by your replay alone. As most don't even indicate it on their replay with the exception of aim bot etc. You can try to send it to support and get the same response there.

Edited by Balc0ra, 01 April 2018 - 04:59 PM.

Jigabachi #5 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Show us the replay. Like posted above, upload it to wotreplays.com and post the link here.

evilchaosmonkey #6 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16626 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

After meditating into a trance like state, I have concluded:

a) no 6th sense

b) you camped in a very obvious location where many an arty will blind fire

c) you knocked down lots of trees getting there

Am I right, do tell.

HassenderZerhacker #7 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25579 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

So i really would like to know how, since we all know the in-game report system is a big BS WG got there just to shut up everyone, in case someone would complain there is no report system, we all know there are tons of BOTS and CHEATERS in game, but hey, they pay premium, buy premium tanks and buy gold, they are welcome because for WG that is all they see and want....money! would like to WG post number of players banned and were caught for cheat and bot, i really would like to know numbers and names and the real effort is put into this problem.....But  ever anyone wonder why they don't release anything.....NOT TO MENTION they will reward BOT players with computer and cpu's...LOL WG in the BEST.

But back to topic, I HAVE PROOF PLAYER WITH ARTY HITTING ME 6 TIMES IN ONE GAME EVEN WHEN I WAS NEVER SPOTTED, AND I MOVED SEVERAL PLACES AROUND, AND FFS HE HAS FREAKING PRECISION HITTING ME EVERY FREAKING TIME, MUST HAVE BEEN F$%%## HOUDINI TO KNOW EVERY TIME WHERE I WAS GOING TO BE!!!!!! So please, i would like to know where can i send replay and see this player banned and get a proof he was banned and account closed!  

hmmm.... that post doesn't fit your WoT service record.

did you buy that account on ebay?

PJTOMAS #8 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13114 battles

LOL, ok....so i'm NOT new to wot,i play for several years with breaks in the middle, so i have my conclusions of it, i do have six sense, and i was playing with TD, first shot i tough was random and no i didn't knocked anything down, so i moved more back, and i got hit again, so i moved way more front...and i got hit again, moved back and knocked 1 tree down and moved forward and away so he tough i was in that bush and decided to move other side of map and not knocking things down so he wouldn't see and on the move far away from spot i got hit again!! And i was not spotted all game...because i had all my crew...., i do play arty often so i do know what you talking about and i know how to shoot normal camping spots and look for knocked trees, im not great player but i know some things, and always try to improve, learn about weak points and learn about tanks im playing with youtube and tankinspector, etc, so i can get my stats up,  so yes something tells me this player was using something, i don't know what cheats are available, since i don't look for them, and LOL  why the F#$$#@ this post doesn't fit my profile?? Would you like even to explain?? 

I do know WG wont do anything about this, but comes to a point i get tired of this constant BS in every game i play.   

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:23 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22389 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostPJTOMAS, on 01 April 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

I do know WG wont do anything about this, but comes to a point i get tired of this constant BS in every game i play.   

Every game?......that's tough!

Hellfoxe #10 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22718 battles
  • [AKIN] AKIN

The idea about "naming and shaming" cheaters were never implented like in the Russian server 3 year ago. Russian wot put the names of 600 players who are banned using cheat. Topic created about the same idea was given up since "naming and shaming" against the rules.

Sfinski #11 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:32 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30958 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostPJTOMAS, on 01 April 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

LOL, ok....so i'm NOT new to wot,i play for several years with breaks in the middle, so i have my conclusions of it, i do have six sense, and i was playing with TD, first shot i tough was random and no i didn't knocked anything down, so i moved more back, and i got hit again, so i moved way more front...and i got hit again, moved back and knocked 1 tree down and moved forward and away so he tough i was in that bush and decided to move other side of map and not knocking things down so he wouldn't see and on the move far away from spot i got hit again!! And i was not spotted all game...because i had all my crew...., i do play arty often so i do know what you talking about and i know how to shoot normal camping spots and look for knocked trees, im not great player but i know some things, and always try to improve, learn about weak points and learn about tanks im playing with youtube and tankinspector, etc, so i can get my stats up,  so yes something tells me this player was using something, i don't know what cheats are available, since i don't look for them, and LOL  why the F#$$#@ this post doesn't fit my profile?? Would you like even to explain?? 

Sooo, the replay?

Homer_J #12 Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostPJTOMAS, on 01 April 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

LOL, ok....so 

So upload the replay to wotreplays.

L0ddy #13 Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 83947 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 01 April 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

After meditating into a trance like state, I have concluded:

a) no 6th sense

b) you camped in a very obvious location where many an arty will blind fire

c) you knocked down lots of trees getting there

Am I right, do tell.

You might be onto something there Hercule old boy ;)

Don't forget either that If you blind shot with arty and it misses there's an explosion/crater left on the spot you fired at and if you hit your shell disappears.

:)

Steve8066 #14 Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11199 battles

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 01 April 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

Not entirely sure that there is one, i have given up trying to report so i just move on and dont waste my time with it anymore  

this.  Reporting isnt worth the effort to do it because nothing happens. I know WG will say it does, but WG also say this is a balanced game so....

Jigabachi #15 Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostPJTOMAS, on 01 April 2018 - 06:18 PM, said:

[...], and LOL  why the F#$$#@ this post doesn't fit my profile?? Would you like even to explain??

Because it's normally botlevel players who want to reward other players for all kinds of things.

But anyway... still waiting for the replay.

CmdRatScabies #16 Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35870 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

No such cheat exists.  Replay & a million people will tell you where you went wrong.

breeeze #17 Posted 01 April 2018 - 09:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28473 battles
  • [S4] S4
This sort of "cheat" is physically impossible, unless the arty player successfully hacked WGs server. I kind of doubt that.

CmdRatScabies #18 Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35870 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postbreeeze, on 01 April 2018 - 09:48 PM, said:

This sort of "cheat" is physically impossible, unless the arty player successfully hacked WGs server. I kind of doubt that.

Arty players can barely click the left mouse button so doubtful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users