I wish Viktor (or Murazor, or SerB, or whatever...) to get teamkilled by a platoon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_PAIN_KILLER_ #1 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 683 battles

I wish Viktor (or Murazor, or SerB, or Mr.Kubrik, or Ph3lan, or whatever wot bosses are still in this, still not looking the other way, still not turning the daft ear on us...) to get teamkilled by a platoon.

I wish that to happen to them at the very start of the game, in the first game of the day. I wish that to happen to them the next game too, not just the after a few, and to get one-shot down by a JgPzE100, when playing T-54 ltwt, since it's that tank of the month time, the same JgPzE100 subtomato doing ZERO damage all game after that.

Maybe then they 'll change this allowed ingame hunorless stupidity to cease and end it (unless they're not to busy shuffling stacks of bills and do play a few game, once in a while, of the game that pays for their bills).

For how long this krupp will go on? new wot, same ol' dirty tricks...

For me I see no reason for team damage to allowed for more than 10 metres from an enemy, for "LUCKY" medal to still exist, no more team damage beyond that range.

tank you

vcristi #2 Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64121 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

I am sure that they will be so sad if this happens.

And even all those millions of euros that they made from this game, could not wipe the sadness of being teamkilled once ....:sceptic:

Balc0ra #3 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62749 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
I doubt it. But I suspect they will come and TK this topic rather soon.

vcristi #4 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:04 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64121 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 April 2018 - 04:01 PM, said:

I doubt it. But I suspect they will come and TK this topic rather soon.

Rich people have no time for this, they have peasants doing that for them. Not much has changed in the world since the medieval age....

vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21101 battles

I don't think Murazor actually plays the game,

if he did, he would eventually realize why Type 5, 268 v4 and some other tanks are actually toxic for the gameplay.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:10 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Post_PAIN_KILLER_, on 01 April 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

I wish Viktor (or Murazor, or SerB, or Mr.Kubrik, or Ph3lan, or whatever wot bosses are still in this, still not looking the other way, still not turning the daft ear on us...) to get teamkilled by a platoon.

I wish that to happen to them at the very start of the game, in the first game of the day. I wish that to happen to them the next game too, not just the after a few, and to get one-shot down by a JgPzE100, when playing T-54 ltwt, since it's that tank of the month time, the same JgPzE100 subtomato doing ZERO damage all game after that.

Maybe then they 'll change this allowed ingame hunorless stupidity to cease and end it (unless they're not to busy shuffling stacks of bills and do play a few game, once in a while, of the game that pays for their bills).

For how long this krupp will go on? new wot, same ol' dirty tricks...

For me I see no reason for team damage to allowed for more than 10 metres from an enemy, for "LUCKY" medal to still exist, no more team damage beyond that range.

tank you

You should take a painkiller and lie down.

Jigabachi #7 Posted 01 April 2018 - 05:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17746 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You forgot to wish for them to download and install the game again...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users