BZD BZD_T

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SiberianKiwi #1 Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12102 battles
  • [A_MOC] A_MOC

Notice: As of 14/04/18, BallzDeep [BZD] has ceased operating under this name, and become a part of the new multi-gaming clan 'A Murder of Crows' [A_MOC]. Thank you for your interest, and please direct your enquiries towards our new locations.

Greetings tankers!

We are Ballz Deep [BZD] - the small clan with big dreams!

Do you have Balls of Steel?* Are you in search of a new home-from-home on the interwebs? Perhaps you'd like to be part of a clan with an unhealthy on-again off-again relationship with a famous Tonks personality from the youtubes?**

A BZD Recruit Should:

1) Not be an arsehole - or at least willing to pretend not to be (if i can do it, you can too)

2) Have basic English skills - so... congratulations?

3) Have the right tanks - the pixel ones, obviously.

What We Offer:

1) Be a part of the BZD community - we're great fun, honest. Even those weirdos who play MWO...

2) Our Own TeamSpeak server - being on TS is highly recommended, but not mandatory. We can't force you... yet...

3) Monday Night Tonks - platoons and (hopefully) stronkholds. Get together and fight those Monday blues!

Still with me? Great! You might just have the patience to put up with my crap what we're looking for! Any questions should be directed to yours truly (either in this thread, or in game, preferably), and should be answered within a couple of days*** and any applicants meeting our stringent recruitment criteria shall be invited to an informal interview and a few games with BZD members.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield

*If you do not posses your own set, these will be issued upon your induction. It is recommended you wash these first...

**Come home, Ship...

***In the event that your query is not answered in the allotted time, feel free to contact our complaints department****

****This may also be me.

Edited by SiberianKiwi, 14 April 2018 - 06:17 PM.

SiberianKiwi #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12102 battles
  • [A_MOC] A_MOC

Back to the top!

SiberianKiwi #3 Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12102 battles
  • [A_MOC] A_MOC

Up we go!