• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OberstKlink84 #1 Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6527 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

Hi there,

I've been playing this game for ages, and after taking a break for a while I'm now back and looking for a Clan, because playing solo is boring.

My Profile: https://worldoftanks...-OberstKlink84/

Even though I have almost 6k games under my belt, I still consider myself a noob so I am looking for a Clan that doesn't just play this game, but also teaches its members HOW to play the game.

I am also interested in Team Battles as well as, provided I am good enough, Team and other Clan based Game Modes.

My highest tier Tanks are VIIII but I am fairly close to unlocking my first Tier IX Tank.

I am 33 years old, from Germany, and I have both TS and Discord.

Edited by OberstKlink84, 02 April 2018 - 04:12 PM.

Liner8 #2 Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14762 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Moin Moin OberstKlink84,

Welcome back to World of Tanks!

I'd write a novel about the JHS and why it is the right clan for you, but I already did so on the german forums. You can read it here. This text is basically about the concept of our schoolings.

We're not offering Team Battles though. Instead, we can fight with the guys from USER3 who we are working together with. Depending on your progress in the game, you may later become an instructor or switch over to one of the USER clans if you want to.

I'd be happy if you could join us on our Discord Server and have a little talk with me: https://discord.gg/UxdE75J

Grüße,

Liner8

OberstKlink84 #3 Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6527 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
Found a Clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users