Medals Awards Statistic crew

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JerryDrakeJr #1 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3370 battles
Title of the topic refers to the following:
1. If I transfer the crew to a premium vehicle and win a medal, does that medal go with the crew back to their tank?
2. To whom are the statistics entered, the original tank, or the tank in which they were when the points were scored?
3. If I release a crew who has won medals, do I lose medals or stay with the vehicle?

Atloas #2 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9867 battles
  • [MTAA] MTAA

Medals in your service record are there to stay, you can't lose any.

Medals on a crew member just tell you how many medals a tank crewed by said crewman has acquired. It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle you used, just that the crewman was in it.

malachi6 #3 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:12 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48947 battles

Medals are on the account not the tank.

Stats are recorded on the tank and are shown in your personal stats

If you sell a tank.  You keep medals and stats related to that tank.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostJerryDrakeJr, on 02 April 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Title of the topic refers to the following:
1. If I transfer the crew to a premium vehicle and win a medal, does that medal go with the crew back to their tank?
2. To whom are the statistics entered, the original tank, or the tank in which they were when the points were scored?
3. If I release a crew who has won medals, do I lose medals or stay with the vehicle?

1: Medal will shown on the tank that got it, but will also stay on the crew profiles and the service record they have for the crew that was in the tank at the time. But not to the tank they transfer to or actually belong to.

2: Always the tank they were in when they got it.

3: It will stay with the tank always, as it will on your personal service record. You can't lose those. Even if you ditch the crew. As everyone gets the medal to show. Crew, tank they drove in, and your service record. You won't lose that even if you sell the tank or ditch the crew. Just like you can't lose MOE's if they drop below 65% etc. Once it's on a tank or given to a tank. It's connected to it permanently.

Homer_J #5 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27497 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Medals are attached to tanks and the crew.

So if you play your regular tank and get a top gun then that tank will have a top gun medal and so will each of the crew.

If you then put the same crew in another tank and they get another top gun then the crew will have two top gun medals and each tank will have one top gun medal.

Also tagged with Medals, Awards, Statistic, crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users