Looking for:

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

limpa1975 #1 Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 28896 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA

Hello, I'm looking for an English-speaking clan. I'm from Italy and I'd like either to play either to improve my English.

I offer daily presence, partecipation in clan activities and right tanks for them.

I ask patience for my schoolastic English, that's all

I have discord/ts

have a nice day

L.

armandvalentin2002 #2 Posted 03 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5717 battles
  • [RIDF] RIDF

Hello

Join the Royal International Defence Force Today! We are a friendly bunch of people looking to expand and grow. We do skirmishes often and enjoy platooning. You are not expected to join skirmishing every time but join in every now and again.

If you would like to join our clan, discord is required

Here is the link to our server:

https://discord.gg/9Nxstg8

If you have any questions or would like to get to know us before you join, then you can come talk to us on discord or send me a message in game.

Hope to see you soon!

Liner8 #3 Posted 03 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14762 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Hey limpa1975,

we would really like to enlist you in our clan.

I think it would be the best to skip the usual stuff and go right to everything that is language-related:

• The JHS is a schooling clan for newer players so you actually need to talk a lot. And the more you talk, the better do your language skills get.
  • Sadly, we have no native english speakers in our clan yet, but everyone speaks good to great english. 
  • The general atmosphere is very helpful because we are a schooling clan. We only have people at our discord who are willing to teach and learn. You seem to be one of them so you would fit right in.
  • We have a german-speaking section too so you could learn another language as well.

If you are interested, we could talk about the details on our Discord server:

https://discord.gg/UxdE75J

It would be very nice to meet you there.

Yours sincerely,

Liner8

Timewarp76 #4 Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19076 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi We're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!         

Appel001 #5 Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17707 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Feel free to have a look at our ts and see if you like it: whywho.eu ​ 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users