rWN8 900 player looking for a discord clan...

clan UK

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Keyanu #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9680 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

... that is active between 06:30 - 08:00 GMT as that is the only time I get to play.

Discord preferred

UK based player

Full range of tanks from the dirty Pz II J to the Death Star.

No copy/paste answers.

No silly rules, e.g., You must be online at least 3 times per week, you must do this, you must do that...

And I don't use XVM ingame. I will not install it for nobody.

Thanks

Edited by Keyanu, 05 April 2018 - 02:07 PM.

LordCommanderSirJ3fr0 #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20053 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Ya alright!..

To be honest I've been offline for ages plus work early 12hour shifts, basically I'm not sure I have online durin those times, I'd like to think there are some..

Feel free to join our discord and see if anyone is on.. ;)

I'll be back online fulltime 10/4/18, jus recently moved and have waited too long for my new internet setup.. :(

Take care...

https://discord.gg/Ae9kW9C  

Liner8 #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 15643 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Greetings Keyanu,

if you want to be part of a schooling clan for newcomers, you're always welcome on our Discord.

https://discord.gg/UxdE75J

If you like the following silly rules, you would fit right in:

• Respect fairplay. You want to be a good example so teamkilling, insulting other players etc. is a no-go.
  • You should like talking and explaining to a certain extent. You'll be doing it a lot.
  • Help out newcomers at least every now and then. We drive a lot in lowtiers with them and it would be great if you can also find pleasure in that.
  • Be patient. WoT can be complicated for beginners and advanced players tend to forget that. We're talking about people with 50-1500 battles here.

I can't tell you a lot about the level of activeness on your playing time tbh, I've never been awake that early for at least a year now.

Please excuse any language mistakes I may have made. English is not my native language.

Regards,

Liner8

jricketts1 #4 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35977 battles
  • [W__F] W__F

I hate copy and paste to....

Take a look at us won't spam with info but if you wanna have a look:

http://forum.worldof...layers-and-fcs/

Keyanu #5 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9680 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postjricketts1, on 05 April 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

I hate copy and paste to....

Take a look at us won't spam with info but if you wanna have a look:

http://forum.worldof...layers-and-fcs/

Don't use TS

jricketts1 #6 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35977 battles
  • [W__F] W__F
Damn... That's a shame... Best Of Luck In Your Search... If you do get TS give us a shout ;)

Jigzy84 #7 Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27266 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting Social players wanting fun with lots of team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

Check out our website for more info https://havocxgaming.com  alternatively feel free to jump on our TS for a chat with a recruitment officer our TS address is 178.32.223.97:12497 

Also tagged with clan, UK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users