Do the 'New' 1.0 bushes work?.. (RE-Light gameplay)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Danger_UXB_ #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:11 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 9306 battles

Ive not played and cant play at the moment due to my pc blowing a gasket while updating to 1.0 (My fault)..So i cannot check myself.YUK!!

So just a simple question?...

Since 1.0 i see alot of new foilage on certain maps and i was wondering if anyone can confirm that some/All of them can be used and add cammo value?

If so have you developed any new tactics whether in lights or meds using them?? (Ok thats 2 ..but anyway)

I tend to have foilage in my settings set to minimum as mostly they can be a distraction...Do you still do the same with these settings as you

did before the patch (Ok 3 i cant count :()

PS Screenshots of mentioned bushes would be kinda cool:great:

Edited by Danger_UXB_, 05 April 2018 - 03:20 PM.

Cobra6 #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16295 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

It seems the camo of all bushes is reset because even bushes that provided almost no camo before actually provide camo now. At least it seems so to me, which is actually great since I mainly play light tanks.

Cobra 6

Danger_UXB_ #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:20 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 9306 battles

View PostCobra6, on 05 April 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

It seems the camo of all bushes is reset because even bushes that provided almost no camo before actually provide camo now. At least it seems so to me, which is actually great since I mainly play light tanks.

Cobra 6

Thank you for that its good to know tho it would be great if anyone can confirm..

I ask this as i was watching Foch on stream earlier and he seemed to be using a few of these new bushes with good effect...On Fishermans bay in the middle

of the map on the enemys side of the slope (North spawn)...It was changed from before the patch

Was just wondering did this apply to all the new foilage?

Thanks for the info

Edited by Danger_UXB_, 05 April 2018 - 05:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users