arty researche

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

NoMana65 #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43426 battles
  • [TG_TH] TG_TH

since arty in the latest update give arty less upertunety to get less exp. I think that the research point should be lowerd. or you will lower the key playing of arty. since arty has an important role in tank battle. but if you will get less people to play arty I understand the reason behind low point. most arty player get less exp since arty normaly do not move so we lose some exp on that I belive. and in so many senarion of map there is, some of the map are difficult for arty to move. and the long aiming time make it to miss a lot. and as I play a lot of arty I miss sometimes on purpus to splash damage tanks. since they are imposible to hit.normal. and since arty now days do so less damage we moral comes lower then the half on team list after a battle we get normal less points.

so I ask. to develop new lvl on arty it should be lowerd the amount on points on different new tool. like new gun, traks, new lvl arty. It will make it more right for most people who play arty.

CraftyVeteran #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4393 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-
this will get locked and they will tell you to post this here--------> http://forum.worldof.../page__st__3620      so it gets buried....

unhappy_bunny #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18596 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostCraftyVeteran, on 05 April 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

this will get locked and they will tell you to post this here--------> http://forum.worldof.../page__st__3620      so it gets buried....

It deserves burial, its killed the English language for sure. 

Homer_J #4 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29748 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I know it sometimes looks like we just throw random letters together to make English words but we really don't.

TheOddRogue #5 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10104 battles
No need to be snarky and condenscending, the guys first language is obviously not english and he is trying make a constructive post, albeit I whole heartidly disagree with its content.

Orkbert #6 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25981 battles

Personally I don't think that arty makes less experience than other tanks. Their penetration values might have gone down but with the increased splash radius they now hit several targets at once more often.

Granted, the low- and midtier SPGs that didn't get the new stun mechanics have gotten the short end of the stick (no stun, no splash increase, just the penetration halved and premium ammo removed) but even they can adapt and most tech trees allow alternate routes so you can avoid to play many of the no-stun SPGs completely

(And Bishop is still awesome)

Nishi_Kinuyo #7 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7891 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Tl;dr arta wasn't changed in the recent patch.

No need to make adjustments based on that.

MaxxyNL #8 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles

View PostNoMana65, on 05 April 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

since arty in the latest update give arty less upertunety to get less exp. I think that the research point should be lowerd. or you will lower the key playing of arty. since arty has an important role in tank battle. but if you will get less people to play arty I understand the reason behind low point. most arty player get less exp since arty normaly do not move so we lose some exp on that I belive. and in so many senarion of map there is, some of the map are difficult for arty to move. and the long aiming time make it to miss a lot. and as I play a lot of arty I miss sometimes on purpus to splash damage tanks. since they are imposible to hit.normal. and since arty now days do so less damage we moral comes lower then the half on team list after a battle we get normal less points.

so I ask. to develop new lvl on arty it should be lowerd the amount on points on different new tool. like new gun, traks, new lvl arty. It will make it more right for most people who play arty.

WTF was i trying to read here? :facepalm:

Edited by MaxxyNL, 05 April 2018 - 05:37 PM.

unhappy_bunny #9 Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:05 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18596 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostTheOddRogue, on 05 April 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

No need to be snarky and condenscending, the guys first language is obviously not english and he is trying make a constructive post, albeit I whole heartidly disagree with its content.

Sorry. 

As he is from a German clan, maybe he should post in the German forum and not butcher English. There he might be able to make a post that is understandable and would get constructive answers. 

Sirebellus #10 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19895 battles

I don't find Arty makes less XP now... I do find it makes fewer Credits per game though, as you have to fire many more shots to make the same amount of damage that you used to

So no, I don't think it needs the Research points lowered, just a buff on credit making potential (easy to do by reducing shell cost)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30589 battles
Came here to find out what an 'ecplorpoint' was. Leaving now none the wiser.

Aikl #12 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26103 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
A line break or two would be nice, his English is perfectly understandable.

I see what OP means, but a shorter grind would probably mean a lot of high-tier arty. Not sure if the game needs that. I do realize it would mean less arty on mid-tiers, however, where SPGs tend to be most annoying. Maybe the grind should be more bottom-heavy, or high-tier arty cost more to play. Expect a trade, and it likely won't be a good one.

Besides, arty tends to have no stock grind. The stock guns are not as useless as on other vehicles, and it's not like anything else actually matters. I'd say it's kind of fair that the grind is long when it is, arguably, so easy.

PS: Playing arty is a nice opportunity to multitask. I rewatch Stargate SG-1. While eating, or pretending to listen to my wife whining about her day.

250swb #13 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 23160 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Google translate would have worked better, but for the sake of another arty thread I wouldn't have put the strain on Googles resources. 

spuriousmonkey #14 Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 44728 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostNoMana65, on 05 April 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

since arty in the latest update give arty less upertunety to get less exp.

So they get more XP since the update? Double negative.

I think that the research point should be lowerd. or you will lower the key playing of arty. since arty has an important role in tank battle.

To irritate people is important?

but if you will get less people to play arty I understand the reason behind low point.

Good. less arty is better.

most arty player get less exp since arty normaly do not move

So move.

so we lose some exp on that I belive. and in so many senarion of map there is, some of the map are difficult for arty to move.

WASD keys are used to move.

and the long aiming time make it to miss a lot.

Aiming time doesn't make you miss. It is accuracy. Luckily you have your giant splash range.

and as I play a lot of arty I miss sometimes on purpus to splash damage tanks.

See.

since they are imposible to hit.normal.'

Play a proper tank.

and since arty now days do so less damage we moral comes lower then the half on team list after a battle we get normal less points.

Good.

no.

Edited by spuriousmonkey, 05 April 2018 - 08:00 PM.

TheComfyChair #15 Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8089 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 April 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Me too :unsure:

Spurtung #16 Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 66163 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostTheComfyChair, on 05 April 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 April 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Me too :unsure:

Pretty sure it's somehow related to ectoplasm.

vasilinhorulezz #17 Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22813 battles

Did anyone understood what OP said?

If yes, please explain to me also,

thanks in advance.

mjs_89 #18 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5869 battles
  • [95137] 95137
I stopped reading at "arty doesn't move". Which is probably why you get so little exp in it. Knowing when you have to run and where you should run to is the most important thing plying arty imo.

Homer_J #19 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29748 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 05 April 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

thanks in advance.

It's about upertunety and the ecplorpoints, pay attention.

Robsham #20 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10643 battles

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 05 April 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

thanks in advance.

TL;DR - Arty too hard, make easier so ectoplasm can play it. Otherwise all of the normal tankers will be sad when the benevolent arty players stop making the game enjoyable for everyone.

Also tagged with arty, researche

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users