Jump to content


WG wake up and let me win


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

ThinGun #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I think it's bliddy unfair that, as a fully fledged Pay To Win gamer, I keep losing matches.  Sort it out WG.

CraftyVeteran #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3875 battles
  • 382
  • [Y-U] Y-U
  • Member since:
    05-03-2016
perhaps learn to play something other than TDs. Just a thought.

ThinGun #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostCraftyVeteran, on 05 April 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

perhaps learn to play something other than TDs. Just a thought.

Pfft.  You and your damned logic.  I BOUGHT those TDs and I deserve to win every game I play in them.  FACT.



ricoBenitez1 #4 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 506 battles
  • 569
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

Maby have a look here  http://www.noobmeter...nGun/524181457/

So what are you wining about.

Ohh and there is no P2W here



ThinGun #5 Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostricoBenitez1, on 05 April 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Maby have a look here  http://www.noobmeter...nGun/524181457/

So what are you wining about.

Ohh and there is no P2W here

 

The amount of money I've paid, I should be a SuperUnicornonthecob by now.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26628 battles
  • 1,621
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostThinGun, on 05 April 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

I think it's bliddy unfair that, as a fully fledged Pay To Win gamer, I keep losing matches.  Sort it out WG.

 

Seems very unfair tho rumour has it there's a correlation between WR and Fort Knox/month purchase ratio. Mebbe P2W more?

ThinGun #7 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 April 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

 

Seems very unfair tho rumour has it there's a correlation between WR and Fort Knox/month purchase ratio. Mebbe P2W more?

 

Enuff peeple hav sed on forems that WOT is a Play 2 win game so it musst be troo.

250swb #8 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 20804 battles
  • 4,603
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostCraftyVeteran, on 05 April 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

perhaps learn to play something other than TDs. Just a thought.

 

 

Only somebody who can't play TD's and mostly plays arty would say something like that.



ThinGun #9 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post250swb, on 05 April 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

 

 

Only somebody who can't play TD's and mostly plays arty would say something like that.

 

here hear

Ronny555 #10 Posted 05 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 22995 battles
  • 76
  • [_PT_] _PT_
  • Member since:
    07-28-2014

*looks at profile*

 

4k rating at 32 games? huh? usually there is a 46% WR to go with that...

 

*looks further into tanks played*

 

ow wow, you only play low tier seal clubbing TDs... you should have like 60% winrate... if you learn to play a bit ;)

 

(seriously, for more wins you need to play tanks that can carry a win and develop the needed skills. even after thousands of games camping in the back in stuff like a T67 or E25 you still don't seem to have learned much about winning. OP camper tanks alone are not enough, you still need to press w.. or just git gud and play other tanks for more fun ;) )


Edited by Ronny555, 05 April 2018 - 08:01 PM.


Tankyouverymuch2 #11 Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28440 battles
  • 594
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

All you guys replying seriously to a troll post...

 

LUL  :trollface:



TheComfyChair #12 Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6106 battles
  • 517
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017

:teethhappy:



vasilinhorulezz #13 Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 21244 battles
  • 866
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Did you buy Fort Knox?

If you want better win rate and RNG, it's the way to go :trollface:



ThinGun #14 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 05 April 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

Did you buy Fort Knox?

If you want better win rate and RNG, it's the way to go :trollface:

 

I am saving up as we speak.  Well, I say saving up.  My Mum is saving up for me.  Pretty soon she'll have enough on her credit card to buy some Primo Ammo.  Apparently that's how to guarantee a win, right?

NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26628 battles
  • 1,621
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostThinGun, on 05 April 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

 

I am saving up as we speak.  Well, I say saving up.  My Mum is saving up for me.  Pretty soon she'll have enough on her credit card to buy some Primo Ammo.  Apparently that's how to guarantee a win, right?

 

Yes, all gold rounds come with a hand signed certificate from Serb confirming that they will auto-pen whatever you fire them at. In the unlikely event that a round fails to pen WG promise a full refund on your gold purchase.

ThinGun #16 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 06 April 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

 

Yes, all gold rounds come with a hand signed certificate from Serb confirming that they will auto-pen whatever you fire them at. In the unlikely event that a round fails to pen WG promise a full refund on your gold purchase.

 

Awesome.  Where do I sign up for this?  It's so nice to have people genuinely trying to help me in my quest to buy my SuperUnicornwall status.  I'm going to get a tattoo and everything.

BlackPantherKTwo #17 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 16821 battles
  • 70
  • Member since:
    11-23-2011
You cant just buy fk and expect to instantly be a unicum. It needs about 6 months of constantly buying stuff before the "adjusted" rng and MM hits. WG just wants to make sure that you are not just trolling them but you are an honest P2W player.

ThinGun #18 Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32813 battles
  • 636
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
Oh OK.  I was hoping it would take a few hours, but ... I'm serious about this, so I'll commit to 6 months.  Purple suits me.

Asklepi0s #19 Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 4976 battles
  • 802
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    01-23-2017
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users