Consumables

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

shane73tank #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28146 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

hi folks, I’ve been playing quite a bit this last week,  mostly lights so the module and crew damage has been quite high, it was with a shudder I thought back to the old days pre 90 second cool down when you could only use the consumable once. 

Thank Christ for the current format, I’m sure there’s many a game that would have been ruined by being crippled twice in quick succession , for this reason I say thanks WG the intro of multi use has made a positive impact on my enjoyment. 

What do you crazy forumites think ?

IncandescentGerbil #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35679 battles
I think I suffer more module damage since new repair kits were introduced. Some tanks are perma ammoracked.

Xandania #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36347 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

It certainly improved the enjoyment - mostly. As someone trying to finally get done with the SPG-missions my only qualm is with the stun removal - for me it means the one I hit who just removed the stun won a season ticket for my shots.

So, as they have a positive impact on the joy of playing, they should stay. Maybe they just should reduce the spg-stun instead of unstunning immediately or only being usable when a crewmember is hurt - happens some times when getting hit by arty as probably everyone here has witnessed.

Also tagged with Consumables

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users