• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mr_Beefy #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20744 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

https://thearmoredpa...anks-postponed/

So, the 2 tier 10's that follow the T10 Tier 9 HT and Obj430II Tier 9 MT have been postponed according to an RU server Forum Moderator.

That much is fair enough.  WG may have learned from the Obj268v4, and determined that the new Tier 10's are OP.  (yeah right...)

However, is it too much to ask for to have the Elite status of the T10 and Obj430II removed so that any XP accumulated on them can't accidentally be converted when converting FXP with gold?

I had 8k on the T10, and I am certain that there are more then a fair share of players that had more and have converted.

I realize that it is an easy moneygrab, but it is also a very easy fix.

Edited by Mr_Beefy, 05 April 2018 - 06:26 PM.

vasilinhorulezz #2 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22780 battles

Tanks don't lose their elite status, that's why they still have it.

They moved the T-10 and 430II to other lines, they didn't add new tanks,

if you had elited it before the move it won't lose it if they add a new tank to research afterwards.

Like they did with the IS, that now leads to the IS-M and pretty much every other tanks WG added new research options.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64400 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMr_Beefy, on 05 April 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

However, is it too much to ask for to have the Elite status of the T10 and Obj430II removed so that any XP accumulated on them can't accidentally be converted when converting FXP with gold?

I had 8k on the T10, and I am certain that there are more then a fair share of players that had more and have converted.

I realize that it is an easy moneygrab, but it is also a very easy fix.

Why should they? It leads to nothing, so it should be elite even so. And like MOE and ace badges, Elite status can't be dropped. Even when the new tanks are added to the tech tree. Then again I'm almost at 200K on both. And I don't want the elite status to go away. As I would still like to play the T-10 after I'm done farming XP, so the crew goes up faster. But if you are that scared of doing a mistake with the free XP on it. Then use the mod to lock it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users