Looking for casual friends to play

casual

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PandaExpress420 #1 Posted 05 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 897 battles

Hi, currently have a pre made group but unfortunately with rl stuff times for playing in a platoon arent often. So looking to have some fun grinding and having a laugh with some new ppl.

i have my own discord which is on side with some other communities as alot of guys i know are from SA so your looking at 3 maybe 4 huge SA communities to play with all sorts of games but thats irrelevant.

im a casual player returning again. i used to play abit of heavies and touched lightly on lights but im mainily aiming down the TD line now just getting boring solo queing and not having anyone to communicate or even have a laugh with.

Jigzy84 #2 Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27248 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting Social players wanting fun with lots of team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

Check out our website for more info https://havocxgaming.com  alternatively feel free to jump on our TS for a chat with a recruitment officer our TS address is 178.32.223.97:12497 

Mitsoslaya #3 Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11915 battles

View PostPandaExpress420, on 05 April 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hi, currently have a pre made group but unfortunately with rl stuff times for playing in a platoon arent often. So looking to have some fun grinding and having a laugh with some new ppl.

i have my own discord which is on side with some other communities as alot of guys i know are from SA so your looking at 3 maybe 4 huge SA communities to play with all sorts of games but thats irrelevant.

im a casual player returning again. i used to play abit of heavies and touched lightly on lights but im mainily aiming down the TD line now just getting boring solo queing and not having anyone to communicate or even have a laugh with.

We are part of the Red Unicorns Community. 
The Y-U Clan is focused on casual game play and more social relaxed aspect of the game. 

Requirements:

* We use discord ( https://discord.gg/B8ddtUx ;)

* We have no winrate or wn8 requirements.

We welcome new and old players to the game and can be part of a very active community with the option to jump to the more strongholds based clan if you meet the requirements down the road.

If you are interested in joining or have more questions then please jump onto our discord and an officer within the community will happily help you.

morbidduck #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1175 battles

we are an English speaking casual/social clan that shares our teamspeak with 2 other tank clans, brt_6 and brit6, which gives a better opportunity for platooning. Our members are able to access training from the other clans as well as taking part in their skirmish and 7v7 games. We offer a no pressure, no bullsh!t clan. We do not care about stats. 16+.

Also tagged with casual

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users