Amx m4 mle 49 - i think i start to get it...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23851 battles
  • [FIM] FIM

Having a new tank, you have to get used to it.

At times this means change your playstile and expectations.

In case of MLE49 my first impression was: put it in a street and be the spearhead-ish tank.

However that killed me this often you would not believe. I had 33% winrate on that one! THE lowest i ever had on any tank and...

yeah its kinda sluggish and the alpha is nothing to brag about... even the accuracy is........... eh? 

Yet then i thought "boy, that thing is like a tiger P without mg port... and you know how that thing went south once they got close?"

Thing is the TigerP CAN actually brawl sine he CAN turn like 2x as fast... - so take that away, what do you got?

A very solid midrage sniper and bulletsponge (aka time waster, so ur allies can go around) :D

Game before i may lost, but had 1,6k damage and 4000 blocked.

Overall it wiggles back n forth between around 3-4 combined, shifting between damage or blocked... and my winrate is already back to 41%+ 

This one was nice. Only time i actually got hit/penned was when i overran the last guys with a 'don't give a F' attitude ^_^

https://imgur.com/a/wSHP7

Just don't you ever dare to angle your tank without a corner. Every slight angle will destroy your tank within seconds.

Edited by FizzlePopBerryTwist, 06 April 2018 - 06:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users