Looking for a friendly clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gunerstile #1 Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15005 battles

Hey everyone. Im coming from a one year break from the game and I would like to join a clan for playing platoons, strongholds and CWs if that is possible. 

You can see all my stats on the web page of the game, I never used XVM so i have no clue about how big is my fabulous WN8 but personal rating is just above 6k (I never bothered to do a "reroll account"). I know my way around the game, I know how to follow orders, and Ive played some t X stronghold to get some general feel about competitive gameplay.

Tire X tanks usable in Strongholds/CWs: IS7, T62A

Grinding towards: Type 5, BC, E3/4, WZ-111-5A

Other t X tanks: Leo, E100, 113

So if you are a clan that needs some fresh recruits, please contact me either here or send a message in-game. Looking forwards to hearing from you!!! 

Liner8 #2 Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14758 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Hi Gunerstile.

Honestly, I don't know if you are really looking for us, but I'm trying anyway (and keeping it really short.

We are a schooling clan who are primarily training players with less than 2500 battles. We are doing a lot of platoon driving, of which most is on tier VI and lower. We're not driving any clan wars, and strongholds are only "planned for the future". 

If you like talking, explaining and sharing your knowledge, I'd really live to talk to you on our Discord: https://discord.gg/UxdE75J

We are relatively new (about one months), but gaining members continiously. If you want to be a part of our tank driving school for a change, you can be sure that your help will be appreciated. There are a lot of people in this game who are eager to learn and really like to drive platoons with players who can teach them how to fight effectively.

On top of that, we are actively supporting fairplay in the game. We honor friendliness on the battlefield and condemn flaming, blocking etc. 

If you are searching for a clan with a different concept though, I wish you the best of luck!

Regards, 

Liner8

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 08 April 2018 - 02:00 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55698 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active uk  clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. if you would like to no more come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

bjornvc #4 Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18578 battles
  • [WST] WST

hello gunerstile,

I'm bjorn and i'm recruiter of We Stand Together, We are looking for members and we would like to see

you on our discord server where we play and have fun in group. We are an international clan and we don't

give a lot about WN8. we want to help you getting back in the game after your "time out". 

Feel free to contact me on our brand new website: http://wstclan.eu/ 

or just message me ingame: bjornvc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users