Looking for a casual clan, using discord or TS

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Sibince #1 Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12341 battles
  • [TDARO] TDARO

Hello guys. i am a casual player, usually playing tier 8, 9 or 10. i am looking for a clan with fun ppl to platoon and talk to. 

i cannot play too many hours per day, but when i do i would like to have someone to play with. 

TTX50 #2 Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22741 battles

Posted Image

Hello Sibince,

I think we may be what you're looking for - I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You need to be over 18 years old.
You need to have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You need to participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards

xBart95 #3 Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5352 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Hi there! We're from [BC28] and are looking for new members. Our clan is fun and friendly first, improving our experience of the game by improving our game together. We skirmish and platoon regularly and activate clan reserves regularly too. We ask that you're 18+, will use Discord, and are willing to learn or contribute to the clan. If you're interested, accept the invitation or get in touch (Prenderb /Talalash or me)!

Liner8 #4 Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:41 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17247 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

Hi there, we are a schooling clan for newer players and always looking for new instructors. We drive platoons frequently. If you also drive lowtiers from time to time and like sharing your knowledge, make sure to hop onto our discord server and ask potential questions there :D

https://discord.gg/UxdE75J

We also value fairplay greatly so you shouldn't be a flamer or teamkiller.

Looking forward to platoon with you!

Jigzy84 #5 Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27651 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting Social players wanting fun with lots of team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

Check out our website for more info https://havocxgaming.com  alternatively feel free to jump on our TS for a chat with a recruitment officer our TS address is 178.32.223.97:12497 

Timewarp76 #6 Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20076 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi We're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!     

lotusblossom #7 Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32218 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
try brit6 they are part of our group of three tank clans that use the same ts. brit6 members focus mainly on platooning.

Hunt3r_Supr3m0 #8 Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41092 battles
  • [ACIDO] ACIDO

SECOND clan, WEB0S, we recruit new players:

Our requirements:

• Respect towards clan members
  • Medium activity for stronghold battles, platoons and advances.
  • At least 2 T8 and T10 Cw/Sh capable tanks
  • 1200+ overall, and 1400+ recent WN8
  • At least 3 days active per week 
  • The Ability to understand English and be active on teamspeak

If you are interested in joining, contact one of the following:

Pataky

vtomcsi99

Hunt3r_Supr3m0

DobyPajti

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users