Player looking for a clan to run stroks with.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

W_Till_Death #1 Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1970 battles

Here is my WoT Labs sig showing my grind to t5 and some games in the 34-85m

http://wotlabs.net/e...er/W_Till_Death

But really I just decided to make an account on eu last night and need a clan to make credits in t6 sh and maby t8s. If your willing to take a chance on a "new player" post a message in here.

Just finished my first 100 battles with 53% win rate. 36 games so far in my 34-85m at 53% w/r with 1k avg dmg

Up to 125 battles with a 57.6% w/r

60% in the 34-85m @ 42 games

55% in the t-34 @29 games 41 games to get the 1st mark

Edited by W_Till_Death, 10 April 2018 - 04:01 AM.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55735 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

come see us at bulldogs 2 we are a uk clan we run two clans  bulldogs 2 is for new players or players that have not got tens yet

so if you are 18+ and would like to no more jump on our team speak anytime

Our Teamspeak address is:   85.236.100.96:11157

Password: bull

bjornvc #3 Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18581 battles
  • [WST] WST

hello,

I'm bjorn and i'm one of the recruiters of We Stand Together. We don't have any rules about WN8 but we will help you getting 

the best gaming experience out of yourself. we are an international clan and we use discord to play and talk with each other.

Because be honest it is nice to know te people who you are playing with.

Feel free to contact me on our brand new website: http://wstclan.eu/

or just contact me ingame: bjornvc 

Timewarp76 #4 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19100 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi We're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!   

Jigzy84 #5 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting players wanting lots of competitive team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users