Looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lego_Fatman #1 Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2003 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

Hi, i'm looking for an English speaking relaxed clan, one that does not require for me to be constantly available for things like cw's and skirmishes (although i would want to participate in them when i have time). If i'm honest i have no idea if i'm a good player or not, i just play for fun. Also i'm not very talkative (i prefer not to use ts or discord due to my amazing amount of confidence lol). 

Outfielder #2 Posted 10 April 2018 - 06:08 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24088 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
PM sent...

Timewarp76 #3 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19110 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi Lego!  We're always looking for new members and might fit your bill. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!   

Jigzy84 #4 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting players wanting lots of competitive team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users