Polish player looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sznajkerx0 #1 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6103 battles

Hi, my name`s Grzegorz

I`m looking for a british clan because I would like to combine business with pleasure

I`m mean the game and English 

I`m looking for a clan only X level for stronghold, I`m very active 

Sory my english is bad, and I would like to learn it with you :)

I am asking for a private message or an answer after the topic

Edited by Sznajkerx0, 10 April 2018 - 11:26 AM.

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19576 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Mate, I'm not sure if we fit your requirement but I'll throw our name in the hate nevertheless. We are an English speaking many Brits, American's and run platoons nightly and sometimes strongholds. Unfortunately no clan wars as of late. Regardless we're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!   

Jigzy84 #3 Posted 10 April 2018 - 10:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27266 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting players wanting lots of competitive team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users