Taming the Stallion: Progetto M35 mod 46 is Ready to Fight

• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

Crs_King #841 Posted Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15719 battles

hi 

i can buy the progetto after the event has ended with the discount  ?

Edited by Crs_King, Yesterday, 07:55 PM.

captainbob #842 Posted Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 55753 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostGremlin182, on 23 April 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

Just got the Progetto thanks to a nice bonus from Wargaming.

Just noticed I had a 30% off 6th anniversary coupon and it could be applied to anything in the store including the Progetto.

2 discounts off the same tank that will do nicely thanks WG

doesn't work

Snaques #843 Posted Yesterday, 08:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20236 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 24 April 2018 - 05:24 PM, said:

Watched a few videos on youtube of the progetto 46 didnt take long before I realised someone was either using a wargaming account or they had invested a lot in the Italian Crew.

These people had sixth sense and probably other skills and I can only assume they came with the account they were playing on.

They had a spare female crew ready to put into the progetto or they spent a lot of gold.

Not played mine as yet and probably will not for some time me with a 100% crew and no skills vs other players with 4 or 5 skills does not sound either sensible or sane.

Looks like my new crew trainer will have to wait till I grind the Italian line and at least get a 1 skill crew.

Unless WG decide to be nice and let us win an Italian crew like they did for Sweden.

Those videos are from test server where community contributors got to test the tank with good crews.

NO One has a four skill Italian crew on live server. 

Dalerius_PL #844 Posted Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42447 battles
  • [-BTT-] -BTT-

View PostSnaques, on 24 April 2018 - 08:42 PM, said:

Those videos are from test server where community contributors got to test the tank with good crews.

3 perk 89 % :D

junket69 #845 Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52966 battles

All questions about why it is so hard, or why WG have done what they have done are very simple to answer. They are a business and are there to make money. This event is understood by WG to make the most money, the frustration leads to paying, and remember it costs nothing to replicate the tank the raw cost is the same to sell 1 or 100,000 or 10 million, This has been learnt through the Christmas box lottery (gambling is addictive!), were 1 in 10 (ish probably more like 1 in 20) get a good tank. I'm actually amazed WG are still operating, don't get me wrong, not because they are bad, I just don't know how they can get motivated they made so much money. At Christmas I'm sure they said 36,000 people got the type 59.  If you guess that it was a 1 in 10 chance and most people paid around £10, each of the 36K Type's got WG £100 * 36,000 = £3.6M, and that was just the type 59.  If they didn't make £10M over Christmas they didn't even try, and remember the raw material is infinitely reproduceable code that once written cost zero to reproduce.   

If WG wanted to give a present to launch the Italian line then they could give everybody the tank, but they'd make no money, and as a business that's not the way to go. Well done to all those who could spend 6-8 hours everyday for a  fortnight playing, again the stories of success are just what WG need to make those who cannot commit such dangerous level of play, to be frustrated enough to pay for a tank.

I've played WoT for 6 years, I enjoy the game and hope I continue to do so. I've purchased multiple tanks and piles of gold, but I realize WG is a business first and foremost, if I stopped playing tomorrow my account and tanks are simply code that would eventually cease with me physically having nothing.

Rock_n_Rollie #846 Posted Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8170 battles

View PostSnaques, on 24 April 2018 - 08:42 PM, said:

Unless you have saved up the female crews you got from campaign missions.. :)

Or if you're an unicum you can spend 1 million (free) xp to boost the crew.

IF (big if) i get this tank, i can put a female commander in,

and if the current campaign goes well i might be able to put in a female gunner also.  But, we'll see, we'll see

sir_alex_ice #847 Posted Today, 04:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 35787 battles
Tank is crap, not worth the time or the money. Pen is very unreliable, armor is paper, alpha is at acceptable minimum for a tier 8.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users