Jump to content


Spam Messages

Spam messages report

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Lewed #1 Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8311 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
Recently been getting messages from players (who's accounts have been made very recently and now battles played) while in garage telling me to go to 'WWW.AOAUE.COM' for "tank boosts" whatever that means. Just wondering if anyone has also had these messages and is there a way to report players while in garage because the drop down menu created when right clicking their name doesn't give a report option.

Jigabachi #2 Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:11 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17946 battles
  • 19,339
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Report to support.

Bantario #3 Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:27 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 41033 battles
  • 59
  • [RIFF] RIFF
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

Set it so only people on FL can message you.

 

If not take a screenie and send a ticket in...

 

Anyone remember the bots in game a few years back that would spam some website for a few minutes and then just sit idle?



Tico111 #4 Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12311 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013
Me too, it's so anoying

Marppuli #5 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20568 battles
  • 110
  • [MOTUS] MOTUS
  • Member since:
    01-08-2016
Same here. Send every single one to WG support with a screencap. Maybe they'll wake up to the spam issue eventually.

herosoldier #6 Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 54983 battles
  • 5
  • [USAGI] USAGI
  • Member since:
    11-21-2011
I have one  annoying msg from different new account every day.!already block 10 accounts. what is going on?hackers on game!

prassel #7 Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:40 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16623 battles
  • 122
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN
  • Member since:
    12-29-2013

View PostMarppuli, on 18 April 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

Same here. Send every single one to WG support with a screencap. Maybe they'll wake up to the spam issue eventually.

 

View PostBantario, on 11 April 2018 - 03:27 AM, said:

Set it so only people on FL can message you.

 

If not take a screenie and send a ticket in...

 

Anyone remember the bots in game a few years back that would spam some website for a few minutes and then just sit idle?

 

View PostJigabachi, on 11 April 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

Report to support.

 

are you really that naive thinking that will stop them from just making new accounts and spamming people when they dont have any limits new accounts? every single one of them have 0 battles.

we shouldnt have to restrict our chats to friends only just because WG are too incompetent to have a simple anti-spam system...


Edited by prassel, 20 April 2018 - 10:41 AM.


Moomiss #8 Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6470 battles
  • 359
  • [BOF] BOF
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013
This is what i just logged into 

Jigabachi #9 Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17946 battles
  • 19,339
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postprassel, on 20 April 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

are you really that naive thinking that will stop them from just making new accounts and spamming people when they dont have any limits new accounts? every single one of them have 0 battles.

we shouldnt have to restrict our chats to friends only just because WG are too incompetent to have a simple anti-spam system...

You got it - it's all in WG's hands. They have to finally come up with a very basic chatfilter.

Until that happens, the only thing wen can do is reporting the existing bots.



P_Voronin #10 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23112 battles
  • 106
  • Member since:
    08-05-2011
Ah, I'm not the only one. That is good, but the bad part is that everyone is getting annoyed with it :$





Also tagged with Spam, messages, report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users