cw reward competitive community

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

philosopheon #1 Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35947 battles

Hey there,

My name is Phil, im from Romania and I'm looking for a nice english speaking clan. My last clan was Z__G in which i had a pretty awesome experience but i want to do more. I used to play really well now i have a period in which my recents are not that good anymore but im trying to bring them up once more. The best part of Z__G was the fact that we managed to be in top 25 in the last tank rewarding CW campaign where i got my Obj 907. I left the clan due to the fact that i was diagnosed with cancer and i had a really bad time playing due to sickenss all the time. But now im recovering and im looking for a new home, where i can play good again and maybe have some nice performances with the clan as a whole. Also had some experince in field commanding but not that much lately. I m so eager to get back on my average 2500 + wn8 on recents  that i had before cancer strucked me down. So if you have a spot for a recovering player  i would be more than happy to join your clan. 

All the best,

Phil. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   27971684_2030706493636981_51619432994559048_n.jpg   71.5K

_PitViper_ #2 Posted 12 April 2018 - 08:24 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38822 battles
  • [RANGI] RANGI
Pm'd you in forum

Jigzy84 #3 Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

Sir Havoc's, HAVOC X Gaming Community is actively recruiting players across the community, we are extremely fortunate to have 2 War Gaming EU Community Contributors within our community who play an active role in making the HAVOC X Community what it is.  All our clans are multi national, English Speaking clans, we have members from all over the world.  We welcome chilled out players who are aged 16+ who are active within the game and want to join a clan and participate in clan activities, all members must use TS whilst playing.  

WOT UNI -  (Apply to WOT UNI)

Actively Recruiting new & inexperienced players wanting learn how to play the game, we help players learn the game the essentials and game mechanics,   offering platoons, training & skirmishes.

WOT UNI 2 -  (Apply to WOT UNI 2)

Actively Recruiting players wanting to improve at higher tiers 7 - X offering platoons, training, skirmishes and now offering clan wars once a week. 

HAVOC -  (Apply to HAVOC)

Actively Recruiting social players wanting loads of fun, & laughs not taking the game too serious daily platoons and frequent community training.

H2VOC - (Apply to H2VOC)

Actively Recruiting fun social players who are active players wanting platoons, Skirmishes & Team Battles.

H4VOC - (Apply to H4VOC)

Actively Recruiting players wanting lots of competitive team games (Team Battles/Skirmishes) & training.

H5VOC - (Apply to H5VOC)

Actively Recruiting Clan wars players wanting competitive game play & competitive training

Check out our website for more info https://havocxgaming.com  alternatively feel free to jump on our TS for a chat with a recruitment officer our TS address is 178.32.223.97:12497 

Appel001 #4 Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:37 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17720 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Feel free to have a look around at WHO. I dont think we need a full introduction as we are a well established clan. Drop by our ts; whywho.eu

Skullfix #5 Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

We're new, and we need people. trying to build our core team SH/Platoons for now but we aim for more than that, and hopefully you will give us a chance,

Please check our recruitment thread to have an idea about us. we focus on Teamplay, no drama, and no time wasting, we won't keep ppl busy when it's not needed.

Help us build, and be a part of IROCH.

http://forum.worldof...or-new-players/

give us a sign

Skullfix

Appel001 #6 Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17720 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Feel free to check us out on ts: whywho.eu

Also tagged with cw, reward, competitive, community

1 user(s) are reading this topic