Update 1.0.1 Common Test

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Nishizumi77 #81 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 31170 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
And where are you hiding the download test client button in the news?

adeus_1_adeus #82 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10055 battles

View PostKandly, on 13 April 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

Aren't you curious to check out the entire Italian tech tree, though? :)

You guys are sneaky! Players like me well not get the tank because we can't finish the tier X mission or have the time to grind the xp, the player that can do it will be drawn to the test server to try the tank. They probably like the Italian tree and buy the premium at a discount (cuz missions). Is there anything else to it?

Is wargaing trying to stop some pople from completly finihing the mission but still buy the tank due to the discount?

xeno_x13 #83 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5864 battles

by by wot....

make more and more bad changes and do not take into account the players' opinions. I expected version 1 in the hope that it would be much better ... nothing good, not even the graphics. Your problem is MM, maps and changes to tanks that you do in secret - including premium tanks.

fighting_falcon93 #84 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:11 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 29717 battles

View PostKaruKaataja, on 13 April 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

Please, just nerf "gold ammo": if gold shell pens u get less xp / dmg dealt is smaller. Problem fixed!

It will still only be aviable for players that sit on a mountain of credits. Problem not fixed!

Gremlin182 #85 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:19 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46595 battles

My Saturday wake up make coffee make breakfast visit forum to see the latest player shenanigans, honestly it never gets old.

I recon wargaming gets the same kick out of it

Arty don't give a monkeys 9 times out of 10 you get killed by another tank type if I get killed by TDs or Heavy tanks and not by arty shouldn't I be complaining about them.

Premium ammo yep annoying isn't it well yes sometimes but its also useful if it gets changed to credits only they recon it makes them free to make changes they couldn't otherwise.

The really fun part is that from the forum you can see that the playerbase is split on both matters but people inevitably post as if they are right most people agree with them and its just a few who disagree with them.

Please don't stop though its very entertaining.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel #86 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41471 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Hmm no mention of nerfing the 268v4... are you serious? Releasing a new branch before balancing the content that is in the game already?

Not to mention there are still no buffs/rebalancing (seen it in a video 2 years back what the hell happened to that?) being done to the:

IS-6

KV-5

JT8,8

KanonenJP

And half the tanks in the entire tech tree.

In other works the player who actually care about some balance in this game can go f**k themselves.  

Why don't you buff the AMX50B turret too so he can go face to face against a SwedeWagon in a HE shoot-out? Tier X that should be the pinnacle of the game is so atrocious to play nowadays words can't describe it, mediums and other tanks with unpennable turrets and weakspots that are now stupidly hard to hit that were FINE before the armor bloat flood that started happening.

From what i've seen WoWS is getting the same treatment, dumbing it down into something thats not fun to play anymore.

Posted Image THIS  GAME     COMPANY   HAS    THE     WORST     BALANCING     REPUTATION     EVER      SEEN   Posted Image

RIP WoT 2011-2014

vuque #87 Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:33 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17219 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ

View Postleshardasso, on 13 April 2018 - 04:05 PM, said:

Where do i download it tho?

otherwise it looks all well and good sadly no rebalance to the HE spamming superheavies of a certain asian nation and the tier 10 tank destroyer infused with the power of communism

View PostGruzinX, on 13 April 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

and where is dawnload button? how i can dawnload test server client? i cant find it on original post

View PostMostly_Harmless_2018, on 13 April 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

Client download link is where?

View PostOldSkool, on 13 April 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

good question. looking for it too.. :facepalm:

View PostAmun_RA, on 13 April 2018 - 07:15 PM, said:

I still cannot find the download link for the client download. Please help me! Thx!

View PostCondono, on 13 April 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

How do you even get into a test server? Can somebody link the location?

View PostAmun_RA, on 13 April 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

There is no client download link. Why do you make a page news without putting the download link?

View PostSerjant_Luka, on 14 April 2018 - 10:07 AM, said:

how to download test

?????

It appears that the download link was not included in the portal article. We are sorry about this. We have reported this and link should be added to the portal articles soon. Meanwhile, you can use this link to download the CT or if you have the old version of the CT installed on your PC, you can use the launcher to update it to the new version.

View PostYamian, on 13 April 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

"We disabled the sale of premium shells and consumables for ingame gold. We want to decrease their number in players' possession [..]"

I might be wrong on this one (I am judging based on my friends' habits), but players actually do not use gold to buy premium ammo/consumables instead of normal credits. This does not fix/change anything regarding the issues with premium ammo because it's still available anyway. So you could have been "working on other options" for the last couple of years, because the situation will still be the same even after this change.

On the other hand only 5% of shells fired are premium shells..

View PostTurtle_Team, on 13 April 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

I think WG misunderstood what the community meant when they said they had a problem with gold ammo, People have an issue with someone being able to press the 2 key and make your armour irrelevant it doesn't matter if the premium ammunition is brought with gold or credits, This has not been helped with people commenting that they can just buy a fort knox bundle every month and fire nothing but premium as this further angers players that are already concerned of the game becoming more pay to win.

Please WG just do what you have done with Blitz, 3 types of ammo 1 high pen less damage 1 standard and 1 high damage low pen all costing about the same, nobody whines about premium ammo while playing Blitz.

As it was announced by our developers in previous Q&A's, for the first step of the Premium Ammo changes, we will remove the gold price. Then after a while, we will apply the changes we are planning. Removing the gold price is just the first step of the changes.

TheMetalBrosINC #88 Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16303 battles
  • [PARSB] PARSB

i wonder one thing in this update ....

everything is fine except the premium shell balance... if you guys are going to limit them for the tanks that gona hit badly on low pen tanks very badly specially preferential matchmaking  tanks ... like T14 churchill III and ETC ( for example T 14 has the pen of the M3 lee and its premium pen is on par with with M4 sherman standard ammo for its top gun)....are you going to balance those tanks around those times as well??? because if those tanks dont get any change they are going to be a total waste of money and investment in future

please take these things into consideration for this update

Edited by TheMetalBrosINC, 15 April 2018 - 09:01 AM.

unrealname #89 Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21774 battles
Italian top tiers are a complete joke now, not even worth considering to grind them, lets see what changes will be made to them on 2nd test.

Killing_One #90 Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25572 battles
  • [NLR] NLR

Thuis001 #91 Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5913 battles
  • [-SBN-] -SBN-

View Postunrealname, on 14 April 2018 - 07:20 PM, said:

Italian top tiers are a complete joke now, not even worth considering to grind them, lets see what changes will be made to them on 2nd test.

whut, they are quite good. Play them mainly as 2 shot autoloaders with the potential for a third or even fourth shell

pudelikael #92 Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18927 battles
  • [EESTI] EESTI

I look at QB Stream and Italian tanks are very bad. These are not worth the development of tanks. 

Why all those tanks to bring the game?

Edited by pudelikael, 14 April 2018 - 09:06 PM.

unrealname #93 Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21774 battles

View PostThuis001, on 14 April 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

whut, they are quite good. Play them mainly as 2 shot autoloaders with the potential for a third or even fourth shell

ok let me explain, for example if you unload your full clip with tier 10 Italian tank, its reload gets ridiculously bad, in the same timespan T57 heavy, can reload TWICE. even if you unload only 2  shells, dpm is so bad its not even funny.

StinkyCamper #94 Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21325 battles
Still no chieftain.

Penzijon3r_2017 #95 Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5629 battles

View Postpudelikael, on 14 April 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

I look at QB Stream and Italian tanks are very bad. These are not worth the development of tanks. 

Why all those tanks to bring the game?

Why people asking these stupid question.

1. the game needs new content (wo its a dead game)

2. tanks will be buffed

TsunamiFM #96 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18782 battles
  • [SNAKE] SNAKE

View PostPenzijon3r_2017, on 15 April 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

Why people asking these stupid question.

1. the game needs new content (wo its a dead game)

2. tanks will be buffed

Yup, this. Games need something to keep us coming back - and adding new tanks to be unlocked is pretty nice option. Lack of those was one of the reasons I've lost my interest in Armored Warfare - after few months of playing I've owned all the tier 10 vehicles. WoT wins here hands down - much more tanks offering unique playing styles - that's really nice thing.

Stuff like time-limited events offering nice rewards (like The Italian Challenge with Progetto tank / discount) are pretty OK way to keep players engaged  - I really liked the idea, too.

But in the same time WG makes everything they can to make self-respecting players quit the game on tiers 8+. Cheat-alike options like "press 2 to ignore enemy armor", that are abused so much (people who can afford it can shoot premium shells all the time). And then dropping tanks like Type 5 Heavy with 260mm "weak spots", resistant to normal shells (246mm in case of E100) - that's basically forcing us to use premium shells. Not to mention stuff like Type 5 Heavy shells - flat 27% damage increase when you can afford it... Balancing the game like that is basically calling us idiots in the face:

Edited by TsunamiFM, 15 April 2018 - 08:20 AM.

1hupi #97 Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3712 battles
I have a slight problem with the tanks appearance. When I play in frontline sometimes the tank starts looking super weird, like all the HD features are gone and it almost looks like a single block with a stick as a gun.

hansivonwot #98 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 863 battles

Fix Match Maker!

Max_Calibre #99 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20157 battles
  • [T-OG] T-OG

played on Province few times now

didn't much like it - 2 big corridors where you climb towards enemy while the 'valley' below is 70% of completely wasted space AGAIN?

the valley floor is featureless a barren open area a Hugh kill zone, cannot understand this basic simplistic approach to map design

why with WOT map design is always 50-70% of total map area thrown away

also half of team cannot contribute as corridors are narrow and only few can fight at a time, sniping lol! any LT's in valley instand death so zero Sniping, any MT's or TD's trying to snipe are useless (on purpose WG? .... dumb :(

View PostTsunamiFM, on 15 April 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Yup, this. Games need something to keep us coming back - and adding new tanks to be unlocked is pretty nice option. Lack of those was one of the reasons I've lost my interest in Armored Warfare - after few months of playing I've owned all the tier 10 vehicles. WoT wins here hands down - much more tanks offering unique playing styles - that's really nice thing.

Stuff like time-limited events offering nice rewards (like The Italian Challenge with Progetto tank / discount) are pretty OK way to keep players engaged  - I really liked the idea, too.

But in the same time WG makes everything they can to make self-respecting players quit the game on tiers 8+. Cheat-alike options like "press 2 to ignore enemy armor", that are abused so much (people who can afford it can shoot premium shells all the time). And then dropping tanks like Type 5 Heavy with 260mm "weak spots", resistant to normal shells (246mm in case of E100) - that's basically forcing us to use premium shells. Not to mention stuff like Type 5 Heavy shells - flat 27% damage increase when you can afford it... Balancing the game like that is basically calling us idiots in the face:

** WarGame simply do not care

which is why over time/ months/ years players simply leave the game a few return then see its as bad and broken as before then leave forever play better more interesting games

as when I first started playing the EU server weekends was 250k+ today on average its half of that, *WarGame not caring* cannot be good in the long term can it?

Edited by Jbnn, 17 April 2018 - 06:13 AM.

kringel #100 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19594 battles
  • [BOB-D] BOB-D

View PostTurtle_Team, on 13 April 2018 - 06:31 PM, said:

I think WG misunderstood what the community meant when they said they had a problem with gold ammo, People have an issue with someone being able to press the 2 key and make your armour irrelevant it doesn't matter if the premium ammunition is brought with gold or credits, This has not been helped with people commenting that they can just buy a fort knox bundle every month and fire nothing but premium as this further angers players that are already concerned of the game becoming more pay to win.

Please WG just do what you have done with Blitz, 3 types of ammo 1 high pen less damage 1 standard and 1 high damage low pen all costing about the same, nobody whines about premium ammo while playing Blitz.

+1

You could also make premium ammo available to tier 1-8 only and thus giving players on high tiers their beloved end-game experience while giving lower tier players a chance to still deal some damage.

Or restrain premium ammo even more, to only specific tanks (of low tiers?).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users