Jump to content


New Soviet Tier X Tanks Revealed!


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

sutlasthetanker #1 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5399 battles
  • 17
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017
https://thedailyboun...tanks-revelaed/

Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,593
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

I knew one of them would be the Object 277, and it makes the most sense to since it was developed from the T-10 and IS-7.


Edited by Chipmunk_of_Vengeance, 13 April 2018 - 03:33 PM.


Boogeyman44 #3 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19967 battles
  • 24
  • [-MYS-] -MYS-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2015

Looking good. I was kinda hoping the heavy would not have an 130 mm gun. I prefer the 440 gun on the t10 to any other HT gun.

 

Is7 gun is garbage imo.



Grand_Moff_Tano #4 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:54 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,593
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostBoogeyman44, on 13 April 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

Looking good. I was kinda hoping the heavy would not have an 130 mm gun. I prefer the 440 gun on the t10 to any other HT gun.

 

Is7 gun is garbage imo.

 

Gun should be better than the one on the IS-7, and it will practically be a heavy tank using the same mechanics as the new Italian high tiers.

ares354 #5 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:33 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostChipmunk_of_Vengeance, on 13 April 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

 

Gun should be better than the one on the IS-7, and it will practically be a heavy tank using the same mechanics as the new Italian high tiers.

 

You know that this tank have better frontal armor then IS 4 and WZ 5a, and way better gun. That a bit silly, having 490 alpha and higest pen among HT. French tank have 264 on AP, new one. 

Browarszky #6 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:43 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 15999 battles
  • 3,530
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

 

You know that this tank have better frontal armor then IS 4 and WZ 5a, and way better gun. That a bit silly, having 490 alpha and higest pen among HT. French tank have 264 on AP, new one. 

 

Interesting, as I was kind of leaning towards WZ-5A when comparing it against the IS-4....

ares354 #7 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostBrowarszky, on 13 April 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

 

Interesting, as I was kind of leaning towards WZ-5A when comparing it against the IS-4....

 

I don't compere IS 4 to WZ 5A. I only say what kind of armor have new Russian tanks. 

Upper plate 140 mm under 60 to 70 degree, better then IS 4. Lower plate from 138 to 170 mm thick, under 55 degree angle. 290 turret front and I dont see as big cupolas as WZ have, plus we don't know if tank have IS 4 roof weakspot. From front this tank is beast. Plus gun that is superior to IS 4 right now. 

Denisian #8 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7230 battles
  • 116
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-09-2011
Woah, woah, woah... 1700 shell velocity?! That's going to be like a laser gun. How is that a thing?

Grand_Moff_Tano #9 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,593
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

 

You know that this tank have better frontal armor then IS 4 and WZ 5a, and way better gun. That a bit silly, having 490 alpha and higest pen among HT. French tank have 264 on AP, new one. 

 

But it will likely get the same reloading mechanics as the Italian Tanks, so it will probably fit into some niche in the Soviet line up.

ares354 #10 Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostChipmunk_of_Vengeance, on 13 April 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

 

But it will likely get the same reloading mechanics as the Italian Tanks, so it will probably fit into some niche in the Soviet line up.

 

Why should I get IS 4 or IS 7 if this tank will have both of their strong points, IS 7 mobility and dmg per shoot, more then IS 4 pen and better frontal armor. 

I dont see this tank as niche. 

Edited by ares354, 13 April 2018 - 10:55 PM.


vcristi #11 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:01 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 65946 battles
  • 327
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 09:33 PM, said:

 

You know that this tank have better frontal armor then IS 4 and WZ 5a, and way better gun. That a bit silly, having 490 alpha and higest pen among HT. French tank have 264 on AP, new one. 

 

Really?

IS4...................140mm frontal hull armor and 240mm frontal turret armor

WZ111 5A........140mm frontal hull armor and 300mm frontal turret armor

OBJ 277...........140mm frontal hull armor and 290mm frontal turret armor

How did you come to the conclusion that 277 have better frontal armor?

 

View PostDenisian, on 13 April 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

Woah, woah, woah... 1700 shell velocity?! That's going to be like a laser gun. How is that a thing?

 

Yeah, nice shell speed but that is the only thing nice about that tank. It is just a one trick pony.

It has kinda weak armor, rear mounted turret, just 180 degrees turret arc, worse camo than 430U, low alpha damage and probably just -5 gun depression.....



vcristi #12 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 65946 battles
  • 327
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View PostChipmunk_of_Vengeance, on 13 April 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

 

But it will likely get the same reloading mechanics as the Italian Tanks, so it will probably fit into some niche in the Soviet line up.

 

Where did you heard that nonsense?

Grand_Moff_Tano #13 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,593
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postvcristi, on 13 April 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

 

Where did you heard that nonsense?

 

1. It is called speculation, so I haven't heard it from anywhere

2. It has a cassette autoloader which is, as far as I understand, a similar autoloader that will be present on the Italian Tier 8 premium and high tier tanks.


Edited by Chipmunk_of_Vengeance, 13 April 2018 - 11:08 PM.


ares354 #14 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:09 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

Block Quote

 

Really?

IS4...................140mm frontal hull armor and 240mm frontal turret armor

WZ111 5A........140mm frontal hull armor and 300mm frontal turret armor

OBJ 277...........140mm frontal hull armor and 290mm frontal turret armor

How did you come to the conclusion that 277 have better frontal armor?

 
IS 4 angle is worse by 10 degree on upper plate, that a lot. 
WZ 5a coz of armor shape cant angle, so his armor still have worse angles and effective armor. 
From photos we get I see one small cupola on Obj 277 turret, so that better then WZ 5a turret, dont you think. And T10 turret is very good, as it is now. obj 277 turret get extra 89 mm armor at front, and wya more to side. 

 



vcristi #15 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 65946 battles
  • 327
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

 
IS 4 angle is worse by 10 degree on upper plate, that a lot. 
WZ 5a coz of armor shape cant angle, so his armor still have worse angles and effective armor. 
From photos we get I see one small cupola on Obj 277 turret, so that better then WZ 5a turret, dont you think. And T10 turret is very good, as it is now. obj 277 turret get extra 89 mm armor at front, and wya more to side. 

 

 

Considering that you or anyone else here have not played with those tanks, don't you think that is a little too early to jump in the ''omg, russian OP tanks'' bandwagon?

The heavy looks promising but i do not see anything OP at him, and the medium is probably trash.

 



ares354 #16 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:24 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View Postvcristi, on 13 April 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

 

Considering that you or anyone else here have not played with those tanks, don't you think that is a little too early to jump in the ''omg, russian OP tanks'' bandwagon?

The heavy looks promising but i do not see anything OP at him, and the medium is probably trash.

 

 

Tell me, did you see something Op in 268V4 on test server ? 

Td is OP, or comunity cant play vs that thing.? Coz if I follow your logic, 268V4 is not Op  

Grand_Moff_Tano #17 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,593
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

 

Tell me, did you see something Op in 268V4 on test server ? 

Td is OP, or comunity cant play vs that thing.? Coz if I follow your logic, 268V4 is not Op  

 

It isn't even in game yet, so we can't really say if it is OP or not at the moment.

ares354 #18 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View PostChipmunk_of_Vengeance, on 13 April 2018 - 11:25 PM, said:

 

It isn't even in game yet, so we can't really say if it is OP or not at the moment.

 

I see stats and compere them to old tanks, I dont need to see tank in game to feel WHAT WG will do. 

And WZ 5a, Super Conqueror, 268V4 are tanks that are broken or OP. And not only them, Type 5 with derp and so on. 

vcristi #19 Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 65946 battles
  • 327
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2011

View Postares354, on 13 April 2018 - 10:24 PM, said:

 

Tell me, did you see something Op in 268V4 on test server ? 

Td is OP, or comunity cant play vs that thing.? Coz if I follow your logic, 268V4 is not Op  

 

Yes, i have seen that 268v4 is OP from test server, when everyone shoots hold at you and you still survive quite a lot you realize that is kinda OP.

In the last test server i thought that 268v4 is quite OP, 430U is a really strong tanks and 705A is just a one-trick-pony good only at sitting at a corner in sidescrape (until someone starts to shoot HE at you...). It turned that i was right.

 

268v4 has also his downsides, and wait until all morons will get that tank, you will see a lot of people doing really bad in it. Now it looks so OP because in general good players had 263 before, since the grind on that line was really bad.

 

If you think that one tank is so op, why you not play with it? Your religion forbids you to lay russian tanks or what? Or you are some german fanboy?



ares354 #20 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:13 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 73418 battles
  • 3,042
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010

View Postvcristi, on 13 April 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

 

Yes, i have seen that 268v4 is OP from test server, when everyone shoots hold at you and you still survive quite a lot you realize that is kinda OP.

In the last test server i thought that 268v4 is quite OP, 430U is a really strong tanks and 705A is just a one-trick-pony good only at sitting at a corner in sidescrape (until someone starts to shoot HE at you...). It turned that i was right.

 

268v4 has also his downsides, and wait until all morons will get that tank, you will see a lot of people doing really bad in it. Now it looks so OP because in general good players had 263 before, since the grind on that line was really bad.

 

If you think that one tank is so op, why you not play with it? Your religion forbids you to lay russian tanks or what? Or you are some german fanboy?

 

Why german> ? 

Unlike you i live in place where we use to drive russian tank in army. And boy, I will tell you what WG show in this game is beyond fiction. 

Those tank will be boroken or OP coz are Soviet. 

yes 268V4 have his downsides, good joke. Green player carry game in it hard, show me people do same job in E4, then I will tell you 268V4 is not OP. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users