Jump to content


test server with no soviet tanks?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

mollethepro #1 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8187 battles
  • 145
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014

this would be fun, this would be enjoyable, this would be loved by most.

we all hate getting shot for 440 by a defender with "bad accurasy"



Balc0ra #2 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64454 battles
  • 15,471
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
And this will help you how? The only thing that will happen then, is that you would regret grinding the new tanks you tested. Because they seemed OP only going up vs under powered tanks.

mollethepro #3 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8187 battles
  • 145
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 April 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

And this will help you how? The only thing that will happen then, is that you would regret grinding the new tanks you tested. Because they seemed OP only going up vs under powered tanks.

 

????

Omeron_1 #4 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 11423 battles
  • 99
  • Member since:
    05-10-2016
Special snowflake much?

MaxxyNL #5 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11152 battles
  • 801
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View Postmollethepro, on 14 April 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

this would be fun, this would be enjoyable, this would be loved by most.

we all hate getting shot for 440 by a defender with "bad accurasy"

 

How about no test servers? That would drasticly decrease the number of whine topics about Russian tanks. :harp::girl:

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by MaxxyNL, 14 April 2018 - 12:50 PM.


mollethepro #6 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8187 battles
  • 145
  • Member since:
    12-01-2014

View PostMaxxyNL, on 14 April 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

 

How about no test servers? That would drasticly decrease the number of whine topics about Russian tanks. :harp::girl:

 

 

 

 

 

 

but the test server is there to balance tanks before they get released.

atleast non russian ones.



Browarszky #7 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16030 battles
  • 3,538
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Postmollethepro, on 14 April 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

but the test server is there to balance tanks before they get released.

atleast non russian ones.

 

Well, I see your logic. Would help to balance non-Soviet tanks making Soviet tanks OP in more balanced terms....

Old_Viking_DK #8 Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9375 battles
  • 595
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011

View Postmollethepro, on 14 April 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

this would be fun, this would be enjoyable, this would be loved by most.

we all hate getting shot for 440 by a defender with "bad accurasy"

 

When were you electet to talk for all of us? cuz i must have missed that election.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users