• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Flavortown #1 Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15781 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno, 15 April 2018 - 11:17 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

TheR3dBaron #2 Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:46 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33496 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

I've had 23 games in it so far and have an armour use efficiency of 0.02. That should tell you the mantra is not to get hit. Given the huge profile results in poor camo values, I use it as a sniper. I've accidentally put camo on one crew member, which is a bit of a waste. Used some commendations to recruit a female commander, so she is working on the third skill.

Posted Image

I will probably swap to BIA after hitting the first skill and take snap shot on the gunner. The gun is not that accurate and takes a bit of time to aim. At the moment, I have a rammer, coated optics and vstab. I plan on swapping optics for vents when getting BIA. Accuracy on the move is not that great, so I think I will be getting off-road driving and stop to shoot. The loader will have to do with repairs. Still, repairs are not essential as you don't want to get hit.

Learning how to play with load times is the most interesting part on this tank ...

Ideally, you take single shots all the time, unless you are certain you can kill a tank, in which case you can unload the magazine. I also unload the magazine when shooting at paper tanks, because they usually run into cover when getting sprayed. The pen on this tank is not that great either, so do take advantage of paper tanks. When you think you will get spotted while firing, it can be worth the risk taking a second shot before moving back to cover.

The pen on the gun is not that great, but since swapping shell types requires a full reload of the magazine, I've stayed with normal rounds most of the time.

Interesting tank, albeit a bit boring to play with that lack of armour. I'm on 91% of the first skill and plan to get around 3 skills to start the Italian tech tree. 

Atloas #3 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:28 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9867 battles
  • [MTAA] MTAA
That's a good one.

vcristi #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:41 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 64153 battles
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY

I think that the feature you are talking about is bugged and not working.

Or WG again is not respecting historical accuracy...

250swb #5 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:42 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20795 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostFlavortown, on 14 April 2018 - 11:56 PM, said:

I've been hearing about some new mechanic that the italians will have, so i got curious and used my wallet to grind the event.
After few games ive yet to see it work properly. Maybe im just pressing wrong keys but i just cant seem to get it to work.

So if anyone with the new tank can tell me what is the input for switching teams midbattle i would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance <3

RTFM, for the boosted reverse speed hit the 'ESC' key. It gives you twice the forward speed, but backwards. To be fully effective try not to shoot the enemy and make them angry.

Raven_TRW #6 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2226 battles
  • [IPDE] IPDE

I have 4 crew skills on my Progetto

Bia

Cammo

Repairs

Gun handling. 

Commander is a woman and running sixth sense, sit awareness, recon .

Run optics/rammer/vstab.

To play this tank effectively, use our 470m view range as much as possible. Play for assist dmg as much as actual damage, use your auto-reloaded to track as much as possible also (providing your damaging too)

Imo the Progetto is brilliant. It is a support med. Good spotter, good sniper, good burster when it needs to be. You mostly wanna fire 1-2 shells, only fire the third if you must.

Once you understand scenarios fir shooting you will excel

SmellyGarbage #7 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18520 battles
  • [EQ-X] EQ-X

View PostFlavortown, on 15 April 2018 - 12:56 AM, said:

So if anyone with the new tank can tell me what is the input for switching teams midbattle i would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance <3

Rofl!

Daxeno #8 Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:18 AM

• 130 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

This non constructive thread is now locked. Thank you.

Daxeno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users