WoT is absolutely stupid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Le_Ashy #21 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2845 battles

View PostHugSeal, on 16 April 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

I'm confused .You claim the game is slow to progress for a decent player. The speed of progress is a stat and as such shouldn't matter then? 

I could also add that for a decent player that takes the time to learn each tier before progressing the game works fine. You could consider trying that approach. 

you have 22493 battles. a very basic math tells that on an average of 10 minutes per battle you have lost in this game about 156 days of continuous game play. i guess you should stick with giving advices to no-life fellow players like you , producing nothing for society and living on  your mommy and daddy money.

Strappster #22 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKillingJoker, on 16 April 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

This game is definitly not for casual players, its required a certain knoledge about mechanics, tanks and everything related to sucede...

i wouldnt at all recomend this game for someone who isnt keen to learn it or take long time ot grind it, otherwise you will never have fun...

thats not caused by gold amunition or devs decisions, its simply that world of tanks have a very specific gameplay, its not meant for everyone, it have its very own kind of player...

I think this applies to most online games. I haven't the faintest idea what's going on in League of Legends but that seems to be quite popular with those who do. There's probably some study somewhere about player engagement being set behind a skill bar, that "easy to learn, difficult to master" thing that the most popular games are so adept at. I'd look it up but I'm busy being the life and soul of these forums.

markthekiller #23 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16716 battles
  • [EMOJI] EMOJI

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

you have 22493 battles. a very basic math tells that on an average of 10 minutes per battle you have lost in this game about 156 days of continuous game play. i guess you should stick with giving advices to no-life fellow players like you , producing nothing for society and living on  your mommy and daddy money.

We are very sorry that we invest time in things we enjoy...

Le_Ashy #24 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2845 battles

View Postmarkthekiller, on 16 April 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

We are very sorry that we invest time in things we enjoy...

apologies accepted.

HugSeal #25 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

For someone hating stats you sure use them for arguments a lot.

The problem with stats is when people who don't understand them adds things together thinking they get a real picture of things. That usually just ends up with them desperately grasping at straws that actually aren't there just to try to insult people when they have no real arguments  

Rather sad to watch, but somehow still enjoyable.

You seem like a very frustrated fellow. Perhaps you'd be interested in some guidance? I could mentor you a bit in the game if you'd like  You desperately need it and it should make the whole experience more enjoyable for you overall  

Edited by HugSeal, 16 April 2018 - 06:55 PM.

Malakhi75 #26 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24855 battles

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

This game yet again confirms the trend in the gaming industry today. The greed of Senior Management for their big bonuses make this game unplayable anymore for the decent casual player.  Without buying gold and premium tanks , the progress in this game is impossible or absolutely slowly ridiculous.   I am out of this crap, I am not going to contribute to the big salaries and bonuses of only a small group of people. 

I find grinding without gold and premium tanks fine until tier9. The tanks support themselves and with enough effort and wins, you will quickly rack up the silver and XP. Tier 9 and up is a silver sink generally, but can be kept just about afloat if played well.  Tiers1 through 8 are fine as is, with the sweet spot around tier5 and 6. 

Didn't look at your stats..... should've. I can see you spend the majority of your time in tier 5 and 6. Well, if you can't make that tier pay, then sadly there's no hope for you.

Edited by Malakhi75, 16 April 2018 - 08:23 PM.

Strappster #27 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:58 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHugSeal, on 16 April 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Rather sad to watch, but somehow still enjoyable.

Note to self: start streaming, it seems there's an audience for your gameplay out there.

Stat_Padder #28 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39498 battles

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 02:46 PM, said:

This game yet again confirms the trend in the gaming industry today. The greed of Senior Management for their big bonuses make this game unplayable anymore for the decent casual player.  Without buying gold and premium tanks , the progress in this game is impossible or absolutely slowly ridiculous.   I am out of this crap, I am not going to contribute to the big salaries and bonuses of only a small group of people. 

44% player will be sadly missed :child:

TheComfyChair #29 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7236 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

MeetriX #30 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 20334 battles

How many hours you have planned to play?

Better get premium account so you can grind further before you quit.

Erwin_Von_Braun #31 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38150 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postmalachi6, on 16 April 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

Seeing as we are sharing. I completed Elex the other day.  it's okay if you are into role playing games and do not mind derivative characters.

I got Doom with the Steam link the other day So I will let you know how that goes next time another player says his good byes.

DOOM is rather good - however, if you value your sanity, avoid multi-player - it's infested with vile people.

unhappy_bunny #32 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Working on your unconcern for stats, and based on the above, I guess, that roughly speaking you have lost around 20 days over 7 years playing WoT. That is 3 days per year, that 7 hours per month you have lost, less than 2 hours per week. 

That is either very dedicated play in order to absorb the techniques of gameplay, or not enough time spent on the game to become a half-decent player. 

Aside from that, having announced you have had enough of the game, because you cannot get the results you want, you have resorted to insulting players who are merely upholding the forum tradition of posting a players battle count in such circumstances.

Then you start going on about "mummy & daddy's" money, as if you are a mature adult. What you have done, is the opposite. You have exposed yourself as a very childish individual. 

What is you want? Do you want us all to say, "Oh! the OP is right. Its a terrible game. Lets all quit"? 

This game is not your average "shoot-em up", and not everyone wants to get to TX as soon as possible, and be able to own the battlefield. There is no end-game. You can play at any level you want. You can research new tanks or nations, and you can have fun doing so, even if it sometimes seems like a long grind.  You can even play for stats, and the glory of w/r or wn8 or whatever floats your boat, but a word of warning, stats have to be earned (or padded) and if you cant do that, then stats should not be the reason for playing.

Jigabachi #33 Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

for all the idiots who think stats are important. get a life [people]. 

1. You are complaining about progress. Progress depends on your performance. We can check your performance by reading your stats, similar how we read your whining in your first post. In other words, stats are a mere source of information used to add weight to an argument. That said: Your progress is very slow because you are a horribly bad player.

2. The first poster who used "stats" just liked to inform you that your self-perception is wrong. You are not a decent player. You are the opposite. The second poster who used "stats" was me.And I merely tried to explain why you might have a problem with your progress.

3. Now you come and insult us for absolutely no reason, so wouldn't it be YOU who should get a life and a proper social education?

4. Let me use "stats" in a slightly different way: Your stats tell me that you are a horribly bad player, so why should we care about your opinion, which is based on nothing but delusion and a lack of basic competence?

Apart from the fact that your calculation is wrong and useless and that you once again insult people without any reason: How does a day in your life look like? What do you do in your free time? Do you have a TV? How do you use the internet? To what extent are you self sustaining? What do you do for society, apart from insulting people and getting all butthurt when people tell you that you are bad at a game?

And as a bonus: When you want to quit... why are you still playing?

Edited by Jigabachi, 16 April 2018 - 09:23 PM.

AliceUnchained #34 Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:03 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322

At an average of 5 minutes he will have lost 78 days then. So what's your point? How many days have you 'lost' playing other games, or watching TV? And why do you still choose to 'lose' time on a game you find so stupid? Is it perhaps because it's still too challenging for you, and you refuse to be defeated by a game so stupid yet too much for you?             

NUKLEAR_SLUG #35 Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28536 battles
To paraphrase: "What we've got here is a failure to educate"

Strappster #36 Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PosteXterm, on 16 April 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

2541 now, force is not strong with this one

2,552. He's probably tabbing over to a browser window between battles and chortling about how clever he's been to troll us all while continuing to play because that's never been done before in the history of this forum. :rolleyes:

SABAOTH #37 Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

• What trend?
  • Fail to see the connection
  • Gold and premium... uhmmm fishy.
  • You are not going to contribute to their salaries so you quit to play a free account.... logic! :coin:

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 16 April 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

You might be casual, but you're not decent.

Well, let's wait, tomatoes are ripe in summer, now we're at early spring

View PosteXterm, on 16 April 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

2541 now, force is not strong with this one

He is probably just entering to sabotage the gold mines and crush the wot economy for good :izmena:

_DeathWing_ #38 Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19167 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-

View PostLe_Ashy, on 16 April 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

producing nothing for society and living on  your mommy and daddy money.

You must know it, since you are well experienced in that.

Fighto #39 Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34884 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

Right lets take any wn8 or anything else out of it bar one thing, win rate.  Your win rate is in the bottom 1% of players  at 44%,  it doesn't really get any worse. That's not an opinion it's a mathematically certainty/fact .

To sum up, it means you're a hindrance to your team, not a help.

Geno1isme #40 Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 41988 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
Less than 3k games in 7 years at 45% WR, and wonders why his progress is slow ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users