gold premium statpadding

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Bulldog_Drummond #61 Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

General

• Player
  • 27424 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
There are some tanks that are gold ammo naturals, either because it is very difficult to pen anything at all with standard or because the gold doubles the pen, so is needed for higher tier opponents with armour.  If you played these tanks with exclusively standard ammo you would rage sell them.  With a lot of gold ammo they become worthwhile and interesting.  There are other tanks where loading gold ammo is a waste of time and money.  Personally I rather enjoy this sort of micro detail in the game.

AliceUnchained #62 Posted Yesterday, 07:49 PM

General

• Player
  • 37682 battles
  • [322] 322

View PostBP_OMowe, on 18 April 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

So statistically deducing the tank production out of the serial numbers on the road-wheels of two captured tanks would be impossible?

And here I though we were talking about premium ammo usage... But I guess it was time for your (daily?) dose of utter nonsense sharing again, and you just randomly picked a post to quote. Seriously, just sod off. Your post is not in any way related at all to the one you quoted, so please go blabber somewhere else, to someone else.

Enforcer1975 #63 Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

General

• Player
  • 17619 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMike_Mckay, on 18 April 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Yeah and I have met someone who has been struck by lightning 7 times in their life, but I wouldn't use them as an example of how many times "everyone" is struck by lightning

Most red players can barely afford to repair their tanks after a game never mind spam prammo rounds, whereas many "unicums" spam premium ammo at tanks like the tier 8 waffle and other tanks they could penetrate with HE rounds never mind their standard rounds

I cant remember the exact figures but as I recall "most" players don't spend a dime on the game, so without that and as many, if not most will be "red" players its actually impossible for them to be spamming gold rounds for more than a VERY short period before they had no tanks they could take onto the battle field because they didn't have the silver to rearm or repair them

Whereas a good non red player will be earning significantly higher amounts of silver per game and can afford to fire premium rounds even in their standard tanks, the idea that someone who is red somehow magically manages to earn enough silver to spam gold rounds is severely flawed in reasoning

Are you sure it's because of unicums spamming premium ammo that bad players can't afford to repair their tanks or is it because they are so bad they don't get any silver out of the game because they suck at it? If i did 1 shot damage per game in my tank while losing all my hp in 3 minutes i would also struggle financially in game. There is only one solution for that problem and that is to git gud. 

Also tagged with gold, premium, statpadding

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users