map outlines (redline)

redline outline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jo1Nt #1 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15692 battles
hey i cant find anything about it and im really not sure if its bug or not but my friend is having the same exact thing like me we basically cant see map redline (basically i cant see where the map is ending) with the new graphics its really annoying as the map looks like it goes way further as it actually does for example on malinovka i always run into it when im climing up to hill and im trying to not get spotted. i tried searching on the forums and on google but found nothing i checked all things in the settings but didnt see that one maybe im blind idk thats why im asking already tried to reinstall the game didnt help im using no mods

Balc0ra #2 Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67337 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
See the red "!" in the setting menu after an update? They are there to notify you of new setting you adjust. One of them... map borders and setting it's distance and type.

Jo1Nt #3 Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15692 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 17 April 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

See the red "!" in the setting menu after an update? They are there to notify you of new setting you adjust. One of them... map borders and setting it's distance and type.

well you are right they added it under battle notifications > map border, did not expect that at all thanks a lot it was driving me crazy already

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users