Roll of the dice

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Elmer_Fud #1 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles

Hmmmm...Just had a game on my non reroll account in an IS on Airfield. Out of the 10 shots i had all but one bounce on other tier 7 tanks (side armor shots). The only one that actually did any damage was on the enemy arty (yeah WG...I think even you would struggle to explain a bounce against one of those). I'm sorry (Tin foil hat time) but sometimes the rigging in this game smacks you in the face that hard Its almost like talking to my ex wife outside the divorce courts.

And before you ask "replay" there aint one, I'm not that bothered to record the poxy game.... Just bothered enough to complain about it ;)

Spurtung #2 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63560 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
This is your reroll?

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSpurtung, on 18 April 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

This is your reroll?

I don't want to imagine the state of that non reroll account.... 

Jigabachi #4 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Replay or it didn't happen.

Why did you even bother to come here when you perfectly knew that noone will believe you without a replay?

Elmer_Fud #5 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles
AAaaand there we go, first 2 replies, mocking, sneering, (how dare you post on here with a 50% win account)..... That is why this forum is a dying entity. It's almost racist where game players are considered "untermensch" if they're not unicums. There is no wonder why people avoid this forum. Jigijibe, In answer to your non elitest query I know, no replay, it didn't happen crapbut, it did. I saw the first few rounds bounce and knew WG didnt have my team to win. I'm sure you've been there.

Spurtung #6 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:08 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63560 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

AAaaand there we go, first 2 replies, mocking, sneering, (how dare you post on here with a 50% win account)..... That is why this forum is a dying entity. It's almost racist where game players are considered "untermensch" if they're not unicums. There is no wonder why people avoid this forum. Jigijibe, In answer to your non elitest query I know, no replay, it didn't happen crapbut, it did. I saw the first few rounds bounce and knew WG didnt have my team to win. I'm sure you've been there.

The sneering isn't due to your account, but yourself, as you seem to be the kind of guy who is clueless about why things happen, so it's therefore perfectly fine that you miss a lot of shots.

Elmer_Fud #7 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles
They didn't miss fella.... they didn't pen or cause damage.... Totally different thing. You carry on being a [edited],I'm sure being a [edited]suits you.

Spurtung #8 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63560 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

They didn't miss fella.... they didn't pen or cause damage.... Totally different thing. You carry on being a [edited],I'm sure being a [edited]suits you.

Will you feel better if I say "failed" instead of "missed"?

unhappy_bunny #9 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18092 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostJigabachi, on 18 April 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

Replay or it didn't happen.

Why did you even bother to come here when you perfectly knew that noone will believe you without a replay?

I believe him. 

HugSeal #10 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:33 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

OR it could be that so many people come here whining about nonsense that is utterly uninteresting for anyone except themselves. Do you se a fan or some airholes here? Not? That because this forum isn't for venting your stink.

So, you sucked at aiming and bounce a lot. What an incredibly interesting cool story buddy!

Edited by HugSeal, 18 April 2018 - 09:35 PM.

Hedgehog1963 #11 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51265 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
Weakest thread since the last HasserZendacker effort.

Cannes76 #12 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:46 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 66414 battles
  • [ORIGN] ORIGN
Rigged to do what exactly?

Homer_J #13 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28692 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 09:12 PM, said:

They didn't miss fella....

Nah, they missed.

Prove me wrong.:B

Jigabachi #14 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

AAaaand there we go, first 2 replies, mocking, sneering, (how dare you post on here with a 50% win account).....

What the hell do you expect?

"Hey there, I'll tell you a story that is most definitely a lie and conveniently, I have absolutely nothing to prove it. But it totally proves that the game is rigged. Hurrdurrdurr!"

Block Quote

That is why this forum is a dying entity.

If that will ever be the case, it will be because of the non-existent moderation and the rising amount of dumb people writing dumb things while the coreplayers leave the game because of its age and the direction it took a few years ago.

Block Quote

It's almost racist where game players are considered "untermensch" if they're not unicums.

Racist? Wow. Do you have a dictionary at home? You might want to look up that word.

Anyway, those replies weren't necessary indeed, but maybe post something worth a discussion and stop hiding behind a failed reroll, then people might be willing to put some effort into sensible answers.

Block Quote

There is no wonder why people avoid this forum.

What kind of "people" are you talking about? The only ones who always talk about avoiding the forums are the dumb and deluded people who can't stand when people disagree with them. 

Block Quote

Jigijibe, In answer to your non elitest query I know, no replay, it didn't happen crapbut, it did. I saw the first few rounds bounce and knew WG didnt have my team to win. I'm sure you've been there.

Thanks to the mentioned "people", who continuously wanted to feed us their lies and delusions, we mostly won't bother discussing claims like that when there is absolutely zero chance to prove it. Like I wrote, you perfectly knew that but still bothered to post. That was quite pointless.

And no, I've not been "there" yet.

Edited by Jigabachi, 18 April 2018 - 09:55 PM.

Spurtung #15 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:55 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63560 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostHomer_J, on 18 April 2018 - 10:49 PM, said:

Prove me wrong.:B

You don't understand! The dog...it ate the replay.

Elmer_Fud #16 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1702 battles

Well..... What can I say, I'm a rubbish player (kinda true) of less than unicum level (deffo true) who has made a thread about how the WG dice rolls and has well an truly been dissed by the forum regulars. The reaction this thread received says all that need to be said about the WOT forums. Seems that unless you're 60% or above your views are worthless.

You know there is a thread in "off topic" about the forum being boring etc and the reaction to my post is exactly why this place is stagnent. 

I'm not bothered, the game is rigged, unbalanced and a source of utter frustration, those who defend it in it's present state re arty, MM, balance etc just support wargaming . Whilst that happens nothing will change in this game. keep it up, it compliments you all.

HugSeal #17 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

Well..... What can I say, I'm a rubbish player (kinda true) of less than unicum level (deffo true) who has made a thread about how the WG dice rolls and has well an truly been dissed by the forum regulars. The reaction this thread received says all that need to be said about the WOT forums. Seems that unless you're 60% or above your views are worthless.

You know there is a thread in "off topic" about the forum being boring etc and the reaction to my post is exactly why this place is stagnent. 

I'm not bothered, the game is rigged, unbalanced and a source of utter frustration, those who defend it in it's present state re arty, MM, balance etc just support wargaming . Whilst that happens nothing will change in this game. keep it up, it compliments you all.

It's not about skill, it's about content. But seeing as you blame everything on things out of your control it is not surprising that is your view of things.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #18 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29170 battles

It's not that people don't believe your shots bounced, we can believe that just fine. The bit we don't believe is that they bounced because WG made it happen rather than that they bounced because you didn't aim them properly and given that you self admittedly aren't very good the probability that the cause is bad aim is significantly more likely to be the issue than WG rigging your games wouldn't you say?

I mean why would they even want to?

divsmo #19 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32583 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

If that's what you think why do you play? 

Bulldog_Drummond #20 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

General

• Player
  • 29378 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostElmer_Fud, on 18 April 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

You never know, we might be able to spark it up a bit

the sun did not shine.
it was too wet to play.
so we sat in the house
all that cold, cold, wet day.

'i know some good games we could play,'
said the cat.
'i know some new tricks,'
said the cat in hte hat.
'a lot of good tricks.
i will show them to you.
your mother will not mind at all if i do.'

have no fear!' said the cat.
'my tricks are not bad,'
said the cat in the hat.
'why, we can have
lots of good fun, if you wish,
with a game that i call
up-up-up with a fish!

Edited by Bulldog_Drummond, 18 April 2018 - 11:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users