• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

SABAOTH #21 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:07 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36802 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

I guess it is you that needs to go to school and learn reading English with understanding. I said in previous post i play at work and i afk'ed. I moved pretty fast after 1st shot i did so he missed. Check the 2nd shot and how fast i tried to move but i was killed.

And basically you have no arguments so you started name calling and shaming exactly what you accused me of. GJ lol

HF

If the counter came immediatly after shot then he was probably legitimately countering.

If the counter came after several seconds in the exact spot you relocated from, and keep hitting the correct spot over and over then is the red ball cheat mod.

In all my games it happened to me only once to find a tomato using it (or warpack, but ist' included there).

Most of the time the counter are honest  (and not too difficult to guess where arty camps even for a tomato if he's got half brain working) :girl:

HeidenSieker #22 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

The guy in the replay is 616 score of WN8 with almost 15k games so it is very hard for me to believe he can do kill on enemy arty with each shot making him 100% accuracy GOD.

After my 1st shot i moved my arty quickly and still you can see enemy arty's shell landing where i was parked during that shot. Then little bit of afking as i play at work :( so he switches to my other team mate and makes a kill. I come back, do 2nd shot and i'm killed before i can move my tank to next safe location.

*edit

Well, it was good to upload the replay. Looking at it, though, I can't see evidence of cheating (perhaps of luck, though...), and the player in question does not, as you intimate, have a win rate that indicates anything other than slightly below-average play.

First, you started to look in "favourite" SPG places in the north of the map. Had you seen a shell fired, or a tree falling, or whatever, you might have the other player complaining!

I'm not keen on your " little bit of afking as you play at work". I had wondered why you didn't shell the reds in the NW; also, AFKing is unfair on the rest of your team[1].

By the way, there are other replays available which include this player, and they're by no means all good for him.

So, yes, I think he tries to do counter-battery but rarely succeeds so well.

P.S. it might be better to post this in the pinned thread, SPGs for the discussion of.

Edit:

[1] As well as whoever is paying you to work.

Homer_J #23 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSABAOTH, on 18 April 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

If the counter came immediatly after shot then he was probably legitimately countering.

If the counter came after several seconds in the exact spot you relocated from, and keep hitting the correct spot over and over then is the red ball cheat mod.

In all my games it happened to me only once to find a tomato using it (or warpack, but ist' included there).

OP shot twice, enemy shell landed a smidgin over 4 seconds after he shot 2nd time.  OP didn't even try to move despite being sat in the back of base on Abbey about 3 tank lengths from where he took hist first shot.

HeidenSieker #24 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 18 April 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

Even a blind bat can see these.

Posted Image

oh so in that one i aims my shoot for the middles of the bildins bacouse that is wher the CHEETER ARTY is hydeing.

HundeWurst #25 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 70107 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

I don't know what happens in next 99 games but i know what happened in his 15k games which he scored 616 WN8 and 55% average hit ratio. You act like WN8 is not relevant and the past experience is not important.

ps. I checked how many shots he did in the end and i saw 3 only. Do the math as you pretend to be so smart.

HF

But how is wn8 relevant for accuracy? wn8 does not take accuracy into consideration AT ALL. It does not. Hence there is no connection between them. Well there is one. The better player will take rng shots a lot less, will aim longer and more carefully, will be better at leading targets and the MOST IMPORTANT will position himself in a way to get reliable shots.

Yet again. 2 Shots are a WAY TO SMALL sample size. It has no meaning or value. For all it matters he could have just shot in your general direction and got lucky because RNG "guided" his shell to the right spot.

Also RNG cannot be cheated or hacked since its serversided. You VASTLY overestimate 2 things: 1. What is possible to cheat or hack and 2. how much of an impact cheating has.

Most cheats wont do anything for a bad player but make the good player even better.

You are so stuck in your opinion and mindset that you deny any kind of facts, argue based on thin air and are not willing to even try to open your eyes to take a look from a slightly different perspective.

Here I am... I know that there are mods which give players an unfair advantage, cheats hacks mods... Call them whatever. However I also know what is possible, what is not, and even more important, WHAT KIND OF AN IMPACT SOME CHEATS CAN HAVE.

I am not delusional. You just see a bad player and call them cheater because might have gotten lucky. Again you dont have any proof. And you know what. Even the replay of that "cheater" you could still only determine whether he is using an aimbot, and even that is already tricky at times. Everything else you will never ever be able to see or indentify.

You got outplayed. Easy as that. Outplayed by RNG or by being stupid yourself and not even moving PROPERLY after you fired.

PS: Taking about thw WN8 score. THe simple fact that this player tried to counterbattery enemy arty is the very reason why he is bad. No good player would ever even consider that, besides on maybe 1 or 2 maps. Its just not worth it.

Homer_J #26 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Check the 2nd shot and how fast i tried to move but i was killed.

OK.

You can see from the reload indicator you have just fired.

Posted Image

And dead.

Posted Image

If you call that moving quickly then you need to up your game.

Forgive the state of the graphics, can't be bothered walking across the room to play the replay on a proper PC.

HeidenSieker #27 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostWunderWurst, on 18 April 2018 - 10:17 PM, said:

THe simple fact that this player tried to counterbattery enemy arty is the very reason why he is bad. No good player would ever even consider that, besides on maybe 1 or 2 maps. Its just not worth it.

Snap. See post #24.

tankzman #28 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 65423 battles

spendog8 #29 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16960 battles
  • [UKT] UKT

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

I don't like arty either when i drive my slow heavy tank but this guy has WN8 of 616 so this is kind of suspicious to say at least he has 100% accuracy.

HF

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

I don't know what happens in next 99 games but i know what happened in his 15k games which he scored 616 WN8 and 55% average hit ratio. You act like WN8 is not relevant and the past experience is not important.

ps. I checked how many shots he did in the end and i saw 3 only. Do the math as you pretend to be so smart.

HF

so by your logic, my rough wn8 of 1700 and wr of 54 means i hit more accurate in arty?  my 261 does not agree(43%) damn i must be a scrub. gotta get me more arty games in.

and god forbid a true unicum plays arty, will end up with 100% hit rates in arty. LOL.

CmdRatScabies #30 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37626 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

I moved pretty fast after 1st shot i did so he missed. Check the 2nd shot and how fast i tried to move but i was killed.

You moved slowly after the first shot - first backwards, then forwards and then parked 5 yards to the right of where you started.  After the second shot you didn't move at all.  If you know you are being shot at then you move as soon as the shot is fired & don't wait to see if it hits etc.  Even if the arty fires immediately then the flight time gives you time to escape - as long as you move straight away and don't stop to fapp.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #31 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30508 battles

How could he be cheating?

If he had a hack that showed your position he could have just killed you blind. So it's not that.

If he had a hack that highlights your position when you fired that wouldn't show him anything more he couldn't see by watching carefully for tracers. So it's likely not that.

Gun stats are calculated server side and there is no way to change those. So it's not that.

Even if he had a magic aimbot that could flick to target you that would require you to be spotted and his aim would still take a few secs to zero in. So it's not that.

Clearly what happened here is he was actively looking for you in that location and was preaimed. Perhaps the TD you killed pinged the grid you were in? He was quick on the trigger and you got owned. Deal with it.

malachi6 #32 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:44 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50423 battles
You admit to afk'ing while complaining about cheats.  That is a very nice double standard you have there.  Healer heal thyself?  Pot. kettle. Glass house, stone?

TheComfyChair #33 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8008 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
With that amount of battles played I would think you would be used to the counter tracer. On an off topic note I bought an awesome light up cat run from EBAY.

apaleytos #34 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:00 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15580 battles

What did we learned from this topic...

1) XVM is toxic.

2) Number of battles is irrelevant.50k battles and he doesnt realise how countering works.

3) Someone outplayed me,must be a cheater.

4) Cheaters are everywhere and 99% of cases are RNG,lag caused from bad ping,bad hitboxes etc.

5) Some lucky people can play WOT while working:trollface:.

Lock it :)

Balc0ra #35 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67308 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

Can you shoot 1 sec after you see a tracer of enemy arty exactly in the spot of the enemy arty? i know how cheating arty mods work.

It is possible to have 1 lucky shot after you see a shell tracer but can you do 100% accuracy? He did 3 shots before he died, 2 kills and 1 missed because i was lucky to move my tank fast enough

You do? Why? You used one? And if you know how mods work. You should know how server calculation works and how some mods are limited by it. This is not CS or BF where you can get 100% accuracy just by aiming at something regardless of how big the sight is. IF he used such a snap mod, the aim circle will still cover half the map if he snaps far enough. But if it's only a short jump. The sight will not grow that big, not take that long.

And 1 second? as pointed out above. When you got taken out, it took over 5 seconds for him to kill you from you firing. Inc shell travel time. That's not a second. That's close to 3 to aim and fire. So even my old grandma can aim faster then that. So I doubt he used it even more now considering he had all the time in the world to counter.

But... to prove my point... Look at this screen. See the big area I cover looking to counter. Where do you think the enemy arty is? He was where I aimed before that. Took me a small second to move my aim and fire, as the wider the view is, the less I have to move my mouse to travel that far. And the faster I can get on target. If he used that view, he can still move and fire on you in less then a second. But again... dispersion will still be a factor here. No mod can control that. If you think they can. This is not the game for you if you wear that kind of tinfoil hat. 

Spoiler

Edited by Balc0ra, 19 April 2018 - 12:10 AM.

PhooBar #36 Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 18972 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostTheComfyChair, on 18 April 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

With that amount of battles played I would think you would be used to the counter tracer. On an off topic note I bought an awesome light up cat run from EBAY.

Light up cat run?  Got pics?

On-topic:  No proof of cheating.  OP sat in the open and dint move after his shot.  Do you even have 6th sense?

Red arty was obviously dedicated to CB-ing and RNG was working for him.  

P.S.  I'm liking the improved tracers.

Spurtung #37 Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:35 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 65822 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

So, guy playing arty spends the whole battle countering and you think his stats don't reflect how bad that actually is? That settles it for the topic of this thread.

Now you, OP:

- playing during work

- leaving the battle unattended

both really show the kind of person you are.

Edited by Spurtung, 19 April 2018 - 03:42 AM.

Strappster #38 Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:35 AM

General

• Player
  • 25496 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

On a small map like Abbey it's easy to play counter-battery because there are only so many places arty can go. Mines is another good one as you usually only need to watch the corners. If I have time when I'm playing other tanks and get hit by arty, I'll ping the map to tell our arty where to look for tracers.

I'm more surprised that you think it's fine to play from work and go AFK after starting a battle. I understand that work takes priority but you're deliberately disadvantaging your team and not doing yourself any favours in your job for what? A bit of progress in a game of pixel tanks? Get a sense of perspective.

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Then little bit of afking as i play at work ...

Consett_Steel #39 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17614 battles
The only unsporting guy was the one who seems to have pushed "play" even though he was meant to be at work, and as a result sat afk for a period while his team tried to win. 

DA_ZOHAN #40 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 55601 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostProcjon, on 18 April 2018 - 10:18 PM, said:

I guess it is you that needs to go to school and learn reading English with understanding. I said in previous post i play at work and i afk'ed. I moved pretty fast after 1st shot i did so he missed. Check the 2nd shot and how fast i tried to move but i was killed.

And basically you have no arguments so you started name calling and shaming exactly what you accused me of. GJ lol

HF

I think the guy you named and shamed should find out where you work, and send in this thread to your boss.

Also tagged with Arty mod, cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users