Jump to content


Frogetto event question.


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

trrprrprr #1 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23634 battles
  • 320
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
So we all get discounts for every new tier complited and i have a question....so im atm only at 50% and that bundle has more goodies with that tank.  Do we get all that bundle with tank at 100% discount or its better(if you can manage to get to in time) buy it at 90% discount to get everything thats packed in that bundle?

Edited by trrprrprr, 18 April 2018 - 09:24 PM.


HOFMANN994 #2 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10760 battles
  • 12
  • [SBG] SBG
  • Member since:
    08-04-2012
Alles klar

XxKuzkina_MatxX #3 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
Every stage you complete, you get a 10% discount of the bundle price. If you complete all 10 stages you get the whole bundle for free. If you complete 9 out of 10 stages you get 90% discount on the whole bundle.

Cannes76 #4 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 64433 battles
  • 1,610
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
You don't get double of all the extras if you buy it at 90% discount, no

Spurtung #5 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61581 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 18 April 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Every stage you complete, you get a 10% discount of the bundle price. If you complete all 10 stages you get the whole bundle for free. If you complete 9 out of 10 stages you get 90% discount on the whole bundle.

 

If you check the store, the bundle gets trimmed off what you just won. So either way you get things once, by completing the mission or buying the discounted (and ever incomplete) bundle.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpurtung, on 18 April 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

 

If you check the store, the bundle gets trimmed off what you just won. So either way you get things once, by completing the mission or buying the discounted (and ever incomplete) bundle.

 

Obviously because you can't get the same thing twice.

Spurtung #7 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:55 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61581 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 18 April 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

 

Obviously because you can't get the same thing twice.

 

Perhaps not so obvious, hence why I clarified it.

trrprrprr #8 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23634 battles
  • 320
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Thank you all - all i needed to know, cos i tought that when you buy with discount you get bundle, but when you complite all 10lvls you get only tank for free...so thank you for clearing out....still week to go, so gonnaget to atleast 70% off and at that stage its pretty much worth every penny :)

XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpurtung, on 18 April 2018 - 11:55 PM, said:

Perhaps not so obvious, hence why I clarified it.

 

A week ago...

 

View PostKandly, on 13 April 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

 

Hey! Are you referring to this?

 

If you decide to purchase the bundle, completing stages beforehand will discount the final price—10% off for each stage completed. For example, completing 7 out of 10 stages will knock 70% off the price.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchasing the bundle gives you the full pack of rewards and automatically checks all event battle missions as completed. So you won’t be able to access them once you have the bundle.

 

The discount mentioned in the article only applies to the bundle, as it's challenge-specific and can only be activated by completing stages. :) The bundle will only be available for a couple of extra days after the missions end.

 



Spurtung #10 Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:56 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61581 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 19 April 2018 - 12:26 AM, said:

A week ago...

 

You're making a big deal out of a hollow subject, really. What I meant to say is that your initial message wasn't clear, so I quoted it and added that. That's it, to complement the information, not to correct it. Then you say it's obvious, maybe it is, but not everyone would get that meaning from your inicial post.

 

Is this over now?



XxKuzkina_MatxX #11 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:01 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpurtung, on 19 April 2018 - 12:56 AM, said:

 

You're making a big deal out of a hollow subject, really. What I meant to say is that your initial message wasn't clear, so I quoted it and added that. That's it, to complement the information, not to correct it. Then you say it's obvious, maybe it is, but not everyone would get that meaning from your initial post.

 

Is this over now?

 

So if you had something to add why quoting me in particular? why not post it as a reply to the OP?

 

and nope it isn't :)


Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 19 April 2018 - 12:05 AM.


Spurtung #12 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61581 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 19 April 2018 - 01:01 AM, said:

 

So if you had something to add why quoting me in particular? why not post it as a reply to the OP?

 

and nope it isn't :)

 

Because yours was the only informative post up until that moment, to which I added the single thing it lacked. We could be here all night, we won't get anywhere until you come off the high horse you're making yourself to be on.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #13 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:30 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpurtung, on 19 April 2018 - 01:27 AM, said:

 

Because yours was the only informative post up until that moment, to which I added the single thing it lacked. We could be here all night, we won't get anywhere until you come off the high horse you're making yourself to be on.

 

So the question still stands, why not post it on your own, tiger??? :popcorn:

Spurtung #14 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61581 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 19 April 2018 - 01:30 AM, said:

 

So the question still stands, why not post it on your own, tiger??? :popcorn:

 

Because EDIT, that's why.

Edited by Kampa1987, 19 April 2018 - 07:57 AM.
Insults


XxKuzkina_MatxX #15 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:00 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47604 battles
  • 1,375
  • [RU18] RU18
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
Next time try to compose yourself better, tiger!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users