Premium shop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10738 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Is it just me or does the premium shop need some new interesting tanks in it, ie: I need some new premiums:trollface: It is all very well and good giving us a huge update on maps and the like, but the premium shop is still full mostly of the same old crap, apart from the addition of the AMX M4, T92 and the AC4 experimental, there is nothing new.

Fed up of seeing the sames old Lowe and T34, surely there are more interesting tanks, maybe the Kirovets 1 could replace the IS6, I am not expert enough on tanks to make other suggestions but i am sure there must be more interesting tanks out there hidden in your files somewhere.

D4wiD3K #2 Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 659 battles

It's nice that you're interested in new tanks but with 47 WN8 rating and 43% win rate after 5.5k battles and a handful of premiums already I really question if new premium tanks are what you need.

I am not against tier rushing and think high tiers are a great place to learn but you already have a broad selection of premiums and yet you're failing to penetrate 1 shot per game with most of your tanks.

Honestly, with so many tanks to choose from pick a tank or two to focus on and try to learn the game. Adding new premiums will add nothing to your garage until you learn the basics.

There's no nice way of saying this but when you have more premium tanks than WN8 something is terribly, terribly wrong and adding more premium tanks to your garage is probably not going to help.

Edited by D4wiD3K, 18 April 2018 - 10:42 PM.

NoobySkooby #3 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:18 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10738 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostD4wiD3K, on 18 April 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

It's nice that you're interested in new tanks but with 47 WN8 rating and 43% win rate after 5.5k battles and a handful of premiums already I really question if new premium tanks are what you need.

I am not against tier rushing and think high tiers are a great place to learn but you already have a broad selection of premiums and yet you're failing to penetrate 1 shot per game with most of your tanks.

Honestly, with so many tanks to choose from pick a tank or two to focus on and try to learn the game. Adding new premiums will add nothing to your garage until you learn the basics.

There's no nice way of saying this but when you have more premium tanks than WN8 something is terribly, terribly wrong and adding more premium tanks to your garage is probably not going to help.

You are of course quite right, but i am easily tempted by thoughts of a kirovets 1, well it would at least replace the IS6  got shot of, only reason I play the premiums is because of the free XP, i like to see those numbers rise and yes as you point out, they do so quite slowly, but hey I still enjoy the game so it can't be all that bad.

Not sure if that particular tank will come in the store but i do like the look of it.

Ceeb #4 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:53 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

Is it just me or does the premium shop need some new interesting tanks in it, ie: I need some new premiums:trollface: It is all very well and good giving us a huge update on maps and the like, but the premium shop is still full mostly of the same old crap, apart from the addition of the AMX M4, T92 and the AC4 experimental, there is nothing new.

Fed up of seeing the sames old Lowe and T34, surely there are more interesting tanks, maybe the Kirovets 1 could replace the IS6, I am not expert enough on tanks to make other suggestions but i am sure there must be more interesting tanks out there hidden in your files somewhere.

​First of all, I think your brave or incredibly stupid, the first thing peeps on this forum is look at the persons stats.   Hell I did it as I didn't believe D4 saying you had a WN8 of 47

While buying a Tier 8 premium is good for credit making you sir are a liability for any team you play on.   While you are free to buy what you want playing a team maybe isn't for you, hell at times I don't think I'm worth it.

I hope you are never on my team... ever. ever

Ever.

EltvilleTiger #5 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20979 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
there are plenty of good tanks in there.  The Lowe, after the last nerf, is actually relevant again.  I'm just looking through the list and there are plenty of good tanks.  

Hendrik3 #6 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2766 battles
  • [T-ANK] T-ANK
An WN8 of 47? Wow... even I have to make quite an effort to suck that hard.

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 18 April 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

I need some new premiums:trollface:

No, you need some training sessions. But if you want to toss your money at premiums, go ahead - but I'm afraid they've passed the point where they create balanced ones and are only interesting in selling OP ones that everyone jumps on for max sales.

SuperOlsson #7 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21141 battles
  • [E-5OM] E-5OM

Out of 262 battles in Skorpion G, you average just above half a shot of damage per game, how? :O

Heavyfoot #8 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18255 battles

I think that there are plenty of premium tanks that have very diffrent play styles. So I don't think the premium shop is lacking to be honest.

If you want a new premium I bet you just need to hang around for a while and wait for Wargaming to release one. I can't imagine they will ever stop that.

If you enjoy playing premium, well... go nuts. But you really should learn the basics.

Because I have also, in the beginning, been a Löwe-noob. I can only imagine how many team members that have been cursing me during my first 4000 games when I derped around in the Löwe.
Now remember, the Löwe back then hade a frontal armour of 120 mm, was slow as "frak", and had a ammunition capacity of 20 rounds. It was not a forgiving tank.

If i learned something from that experience, it was that I should learn the basics of the game in a Tier more suited to my skill level.

HaZardeur #9 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 33257 battles

View PostSuperOlsson, on 19 April 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

Out of 262 battles in Skorpion G, you average just above half a shot of damage per game, how? :O

He uses his keyboard only for posting demands for new premiums on this forum... not ingame tho.

Denisian #10 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7230 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

View PostSuperOlsson, on 19 April 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

It is actually quite impressive. Most people will find it hard to do so poorly even if they were afk in most games.

zakktell #11 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26829 battles

About premium tanks i don't need new ones but I am quite interested in that maybe there were some nerf on their credit income(tier8 prems)?Yeah Yeah I know i a Medicore yellow player but nowadays without prem account i get negative income on some on my premiums.Even in a good game(like min3 kills and above 1.5k-2,5k dmg i get only 10-30k profit).But before the 1.0 update I remember that in even a very poor game(like one dmging shot than insta death) i got some profit at least around 8k credits.But after this new update i tend to get less and less and sometime even get negative balance.

Just doenst worth to play my premiums cos they cant perform what they are intended for.

Also i dont shoot prem ammo only regular so i cant lose on that.

SlyMeerkat #12 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:48 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15804 battles
  • [FILO] FILO

Although its your game, your money and you can do what you want with it however, i strongly recommend that you take what people first posted in to consideration and just wait until you got a few more thousand battles and have a bit more knowledge of the game because having someone with low skill in a high tier game is frustrating and could lead to people picking on you in battle and messages after battle..... I dont mean to sound rude or anything but trust me, once you get a bit more in to the game it will make sense and so hopefully you understand.

The premiums tanks are not going no where and sooner or later they will crop up again in an offer, so there is plenty of time to wait my friend :) 

Edited by SlyMeerkat, 19 April 2018 - 09:49 AM.

NoobySkooby #13 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:07 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10738 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View PostCeeb, on 19 April 2018 - 07:53 AM, said:

​First of all, I think your brave or incredibly stupid, the first thing peeps on this forum is look at the persons stats.   Hell I did it as I didn't believe D4 saying you had a WN8 of 47

While buying a Tier 8 premium is good for credit making you sir are a liability for any team you play on.   While you are free to buy what you want playing a team maybe isn't for you, hell at times I don't think I'm worth it.

I hope you are never on my team... ever. ever

Ever.

Well with such a high [edited]'d attitude such as yours fella I too hope I am not on your team, it is people like you who take away the fun of the game, I will buy what i want, and I will play what i want, in fact bar me or do something just to make sure I am not ever on your team, I'm sure there is a way. I'm also sure you are one of these that question my grinding up to tier 9, I probably should not have in your teeny little mind, well i will and I will go on to tier 10 too. I don't play games to be dictated to, not by you or anyone else ,you will not dampen my enjoyment of the game, ever, ever ever.

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 19 April 2018 - 09:48 AM, said:

Although its your game, your money and you can do what you want with it however, i strongly recommend that you take what people first posted in to consideration and just wait until you got a few more thousand battles and have a bit more knowledge of the game because having someone with low skill in a high tier game is frustrating and could lead to people picking on you in battle and messages after battle..... I dont mean to sound rude or anything but trust me, once you get a bit more in to the game it will make sense and so hopefully you understand.

The premiums tanks are not going no where and sooner or later they will crop up again in an offer, so there is plenty of time to wait my friend :) 

I hear you, and thank you

Temid23 #14 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51305 battles
  • [G-STR] G-STR

WG if you read this topic this is the best example why premium tanks above tier 5/6 should be only possible to buy when you reach "normal" tanks of that tier + (optionally) some slightly below average level of performance.

Every player should be able to have fun in this game... but when one player have his "fun" in expense of 14 team mates not having fun its just stupid.

Ceeb #15 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:48 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 19 April 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Well with such a high [edited]'d attitude such as yours fella I too hope I am not on your team, it is people like you who take away the fun of the game, I will buy what i want, and I will play what i want, in fact bar me or do something just to make sure I am not ever on your team, I'm sure there is a way. I'm also sure you are one of these that question my grinding up to tier 9, I probably should not have in your teeny little mind, well i will and I will go on to tier 10 too. I don't play games to be dictated to, not by you or anyone else ,you will not dampen my enjoyment of the game, ever, ever ever.

​As I said, I think you're brave. as for my attitude, just being honest, I considerer my WN8 as bad and its a good indication on gameplay.   I haven't looked at mine as I'm only playing one tank atm. but I suspect its gone down a lot in the last 130 games.   Its not a teeny weeny mind. I often see people at tier 8 with WN8 about 200. I rarely see one below 150. I never seen one that breaths and talks :) and always the ones that spam the map shouting noobs/idiots etc.

The worst thing I did in this game is rush the tiers. I wish someone said "Whoa, slow down son"  but I wanted the Leo 1 so bad back in the day.   All I'm saying is don't rush to tier 8 and 9 or even 10.... its brutal.

And you talk about fun...that's cool but complete disregard for my fun.

Good luck in your games....

Edited by Ceeb, 19 April 2018 - 10:49 AM.

Stat_Padder #16 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38834 battles

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 19 April 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Well with such a high [edited]'d attitude such as yours fella I too hope I am not on your team, 

We all also hope your not on our team ( 43% :child:).. cannon fodder stats can't contribute to a teams success in winning. 

HaZardeur #17 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 33257 battles

View PostSuperOlsson, on 19 April 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

He also drives the T67 for stat padding.... 31.96% WR :trollface:

Stat_Padder #18 Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38834 battles

View PostHaZardeur, on 19 April 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

He also drives the T67 for stat padding.... 31.96% WR :trollface:

21% Hit Ratio.. The scenery gets 79% of his ammo :teethhappy:

imendars #19 Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10958 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postkaptainkrunch, on 19 April 2018 - 12:07 PM, said:

win8 of 47 is so bad i cant describe it. Avarage meh win8 is 1000.

You would have to camp bush in things like Maus all game and not to manage to do anything.

If thats how you play, its understandable why he doesnt want you on his team.

NOT cause you are a bad player, BUT well... it looks like you do nothing at all in game.

PLEASE look at youtube some fun game plays. Look them often. You will learn a lot.

Some youtubers:

QuickyBaby

Circonflexes(also known as Circon)

LemmingRush

Anfield

... many others (dont remember now)

Also PLEASE dont shoot HE unless its actually needed.

Edited by imendars, 19 April 2018 - 11:42 AM.

Valkyrie514 #20 Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:35 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14447 battles
Might be an idea to ask someone in your clan to take you under their wing and give you some direct tips on how to play better while in game with you. It could have the bonus side effect of teaching you how to play several premiums differently, and making them feel a bit more interesting. You can do some really good stuff with a T34 and Lowe if you know what you are doing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users