6 replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23461 battles
  • [FIM] FIM

Wargaming:

https://i.imgur.com/3a43IqE.jpg

Engine 1200 HP ...  - it's marked green to show its better in this regard. [no crap, Sherlock!?]

... is that really the best you can come up with after 7 years of napkin drawings?

Its literally the most useless information you can find in the client. Showing us that A module is better then A module v2 ...

How about MY variant!?

https://i.imgur.com/eglzzWu.jpg

OH ... so i got +100 more PS and +50kg weight! ... and i don't have to check the previous (installed) module to compare!?

Yes i am a freaking genius. (duh)

Its way more interesting if you see HOW MUCH the raw VALUE CHANGED  (*especially for guns!) ......... not just the fact something did change. 

No back and forth between 2-3 modules, trying to compare 1-2 values at a time. You just KNOW how much the change is in raw numbers. gg wp

I think players would appreciate it. Also, an option to show HIDDEN stats would be great too... (fat chance we get either, i know)

Hire me already.

Edited by FizzlePopBerryTwist, 19 April 2018 - 12:40 AM.

Strappster #2 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Right-click on the module to bring up the pop-up with its details. Right-click on the other module to bring up its details. Compare values.

What the client needs is the ability to see whether you can actually fit a module on a purchased tank without putting on something else first, such as suspension equipment or upgraded turret. This information is clearly displayed in the preview but once you've purchased the tank, you've got to work it out for yourself.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64449 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostStrappster, on 19 April 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

Right-click on the module to bring up the pop-up with its details. Right-click on the other module to bring up its details. Compare values.

What the client needs is the ability to see whether you can actually fit a module on a purchased tank without putting on something else first, such as suspension equipment or upgraded turret. This information is clearly displayed in the preview but once you've purchased the tank, you've got to work it out for yourself.

They used to do that. As that's what the red weight number meant before. As in your total track weight is to low for it. Now it just means the new module is heavier then the old. So now you indeed don't know until you test or manually calculate it.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47942 battles
  • [RU18] RU18
Much wow, your one of a kind, a fountain of...something good (chocolate maybe). Now the most important question, the one I've wanting to ask since i first saw your name in the forums, what is that thing in your avatar???? pleaseeee! :)

Strappster #5 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:55 AM

General

• Player
  • 23695 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 April 2018 - 11:46 PM, said:

They used to do that. As that's what the red weight number meant before. As in your total track weight is to low for it. Now it just means the new module is heavier then the old. So now you indeed don't know until you test or manually calculate it.

IIRC that was an XVM addition, green and red text wasn't in the vanilla client until they implemented what we have now.

Dundato #6 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26193 battles

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 18 April 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

Wargaming:

Engine 1200 HP ...  - it's marked green to show its better in this regard. [no crap, Sherlock!?]

... is that really the best you can come up with after 7 years of napkin drawings?

Its literally the most useless information you can find in the client. Showing us that A module is better then A module v2 ...

How about MY variant!?

OH ... so i got +100 more PS and +50kg weight! ... and i don't have to check the previous (installed) module to compare!?

Its way more interesting if you see HOW MUCH the raw VALUE CHANGED  (*especially for guns!) ......... not just the fact something did change. 

No back and forth between 2-3 modules, trying to compare 1-2 values at a time. You just KNOW how much the change is in raw numbers. gg wp

I think players would appreciate it. Also, an option to show HIDDEN stats would be great too... (fat chance we get either, i know)

Hire me already.

no we would'nt

Bordhaw #7 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 10884 battles

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 18 April 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

Wargaming:

How about MY variant!?

Hire me already.

Or just use the "add to comparison" and it shows you which values are + or - and by how much when you move your mouse over the values...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users