Possibly looking for a clan....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Masked_Man_ #1 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 116 battles
  • [IROCH] IROCH

Only up to tier 5 right now, I played a bunch of battles on the NA server. Did WGL there, open league, bronze, silver (as a team member) as captain and caller. Fell out of the game for a long time so im kinda scrubbing atm. I used to play with VERY large amounts of lag so my stats severely reflect that. 

For those who care. I started to screw around for the last season and stopped playing for a year, getting back into it. Seems more fun here then there. thx

signature.png

http://wotlabs.net/n...yer/Masked_Man  Unable to load the stats for this acc

Edited by Masked_Man_, 19 April 2018 - 02:53 AM.

TTX50 #2 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21195 battles

Posted Image

Hello Masked_Man,

Don't mind about you being up to tier 5 so far. We're a friendly bunch from across the world who enjoy banter, platoons and skirmishes. I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You need to be over 18 years old.
You need to have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English.
You need to participate with members and work as a clan.

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you we ave room for you in our second clan bulls2  have  members like you  not at there tier 10 yet  so lots to platoon with. We are an active clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

Liner8 #4 Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:45 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 14764 battles
  • [JHS] JHS
Before I'm putting any random Copy and Paste in here like the dudes that came before me, may I ask what you expect from your future clan?

Masked_Man_ #5 Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 116 battles
  • [IROCH] IROCH

View PostLiner8, on 19 April 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

Before I'm putting any random Copy and Paste in here like the dudes that came before me, may I ask what you expect from your future clan?

Mainly for people to play with for now, I want to get back into high tier competition again at some point. 

Skullfix #6 Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

We're new, and we need people. trying to build our core team SH/Platoons for now but we aim for more than that, and hopefully you will give us a chance,

Please check our recruitment thread to have an idea about us. we focus on Teamplay, no drama, and no time wasting, we won't keep ppl busy when it's not needed.

Help us build, and be a part of IROCH.

http://forum.worldof...or-new-players/

give us a sign

Skullfix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users