• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Evilier_than_Skeletor #21 Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20817 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostAngelo51, on 28 April 2018 - 11:26 PM, said:

​Everyone has their opinion, and I guess that was one players' opinion.  

Was "sold on every other Server with no problems" also an opinion and not really based on anything?

Angelo51 #22 Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 71918 battles
  • [HELL5] HELL5
Please don't ask me any more childish questions.  Go on the NA server and post your questions there.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #23 Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20817 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP
Please don't ask the Defender to be sold again. Go on the NA server and buy your pay to win tank there.

Angelo51 #24 Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 71918 battles
  • [HELL5] HELL5

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 29 April 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Please don't ask the Defender to be sold again. Go on the NA server and buy your pay to win tank there.

​You don't like the Vote, at least you should be able to understand how most of the forum thinks at the moment.  The Defender is sold by World Of Tanks, not me.  And if you don't agree with that maybe you should delete your account, then you won't have to worry about it.  One more thing, I don't really want to get into issues with you.

Jigabachi #25 Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAngelo51, on 28 April 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

We are not in a Back Yard Bar, this is a Forum open to All Players. [...] Now I don't know what you mean as Wonky, [...]

This place is hidden in the depths of a subforum where people post all kinds of stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere. I didn't bother to do do it yet, but I bet that the "YES" option will have lots of players with zero or close to zero posts that simply came here because someone ordered them, while the "NO" option will have many forumites.

The poll isn't as representative as you want it to be. Actually, no poll on this forum really is, as it's just 1% of the playerbase. And a rather special breed of people on top of that. 

Block Quote

Many also think that it won't hurt the Balance of the Game, and still others think the Defender is a Good Tank, 

I don't care what people think. I'm more interested in facts. One of those facts is that the Defender is OP. Another fact is that having more OP tanks in the game is bad.

Block Quote

but as I said to you in particular, I don't wish to become embroiled with you in any debates.

I'm incredibly sorry for disagreeing with you or daring to challenge your standpoint. I know... brazen poeple like me should get whipped in public. 

Evilier_than_Skeletor #26 Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20817 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostJigabachi, on 29 April 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

This place is hidden in the depths of a subforum where people post all kinds of stuff that doesn't belong elsewhere. I didn't bother to do do it yet, but I bet that the "YES" option will have lots of players with zero or close to zero posts that simply came here because someone ordered them, while the "NO" option will have many forumites.

The poll isn't as representative as you want it to be. Actually, no poll on this forum really is, as it's just 1% of the playerbase. And a rather special breed of people on top of that.

The most recent poll is not hidden, it's right under Gameplay: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/666269-petition-to-see-how-much-players-want-to-purchase-object-252u-defender/

moncsyka666 #27 Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24363 battles
  • [HU666] HU666

Based on this, if you put this tank into the game Czołg T wz51, then two questions would be on my side:

1. If this tank Czołg T wz51 has similar properties to obj.252u defender then how many players will again complain about "what op this tank, why the game is in the game, why not take it off, ... .stb "and that it will only be so rare that it will be bought as a defender

2. If this tank Czołg T wz51 will have similar properties to the defender and this will be available in the premium store, then in principle it also means that the obj 252u defender is not as op as many people think (because wg it says constantly because of the players and the fact that the defender is too op, so they are not sold in the premium store) ..... will the defender be again available so that people can decide which one they want to buy?

Inappropriate_noob #28 Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17352 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

View Postmoncsyka666, on 01 May 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

Based on this, if you put this tank into the game Czołg T wz51, then two questions would be on my side:

1. If this tank Czołg T wz51 has similar properties to obj.252u defender then how many players will again complain about "what op this tank, why the game is in the game, why not take it off, ... .stb "and that it will only be so rare that it will be bought as a defender

2. If this tank Czołg T wz51 will have similar properties to the defender and this will be available in the premium store, then in principle it also means that the obj 252u defender is not as op as many people think (because wg it says constantly because of the players and the fact that the defender is too op, so they are not sold in the premium store) ..... will the defender be again available so that people can decide which one they want to buy?

I could have sworn I replied to this post, maybe the FSB removed I don't know. But basically the same people will moan that the new Polish heavy will be OP and there will probably be a poll suggesting that the new tank is nerfed before release.

I think now because of the hype WG themselves have created over the Defender, then it is entirely their fault for the criticism they have got over not selling it to us, and entirely deserved too. If it ever is seen again we know it will be nerfed so badly as to be pointless. part of the fun in playing tanks is playing the OP ones. Anything with a derp gun, from the M4 the the KV1 to any Jap heavy of your choice, fun pure fun.

Scarletsboy #29 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29620 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Yeah bring it out again!!!!  That would be great !!!

Can you make either a different camo one or a black one like you did for the T34 and Is6

Then I can have 2 of them !!!! best tank for T8 clan wars and stronghold !!!!

Also tagged with Defender, Object 252U

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users