Jump to content


Make XVM team only or Personal only


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

TestBed_PL #1 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17863 battles
  • 131
  • [POWNY] POWNY
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011

Sick of 30k game red *edit focusing me in top tier arty because their bot asses dont want to shoot top tier tanks. Why not make xvm team only so you know what bots to work with/ leave to die so you can farm? 

Otherwise its only used by tomatoes who are jealous because they failed there way to top tier.


Edited by Jbnn, 20 April 2018 - 07:30 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


IncandescentGerbil #2 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35775 battles
  • 1,453
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015
Incorporate useful interface mods into vanilla and trash the rest. There really is no need or excuse for the stats based crap XVM imparts on the game.

TestBed_PL #3 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17863 battles
  • 131
  • [POWNY] POWNY
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011
so i know which bots to leave to die on my team, removes xvm focus/ yolo if its team only xvm.

jack_timber #4 Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 34514 battles
  • 2,246
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
Better still remove XVM that would sort it out....

Junglist_ #5 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37808 battles
  • 1,353
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

That moment when you hate a nation so much you actually spend money on changing a nickname in a video game. What a hateful and sad life you must have.

Also I'm sure you're getting focused so much with your 53% wr haha


Edited by Junglist_, 19 April 2018 - 09:24 PM.


somegras #6 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:27 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 49765 battles
  • 8,708
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013
You sure it's focus and not just you saying "REEE I'm getting focused!" every time arty hits you? :^) Also, nice nickname, expect that to get changed soon.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67397 battles
  • 17,108
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Based on the numbers of XVM users on EU vs EU population the past 14 days every day. I highly doubt... even 2/10 of the arties hitting you use it. So I doubt jealousy is the reason. It could simply be because your top tiers know what they are afraid of, and you don't. Or do you wear a ranked badge? As that's almost as good. Why do you think so many don't use it.

 

Or it could be your nick alone. Point is.. Even if XVM was not a thing. I suspect you would still get smacked and not your top tiers.


Edited by Balc0ra, 19 April 2018 - 09:28 PM.


RamRaid90 #8 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22425 battles
  • 6,680
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostN0_SK1LL_P0LAK, on 19 April 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

Why not make xvm team only so you know what bots to work with/ leave to die so you can farm? 

 

 

BECAUSE XVM IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WARGAMING
 

is that clear enough for you?



nikolaink123 #9 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 21602 battles
  • 170
  • [3V] 3V
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

Mhm

 



TestBed_PL #10 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17863 battles
  • 131
  • [POWNY] POWNY
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011

View PostJunglist_, on 19 April 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

That moment when you hate a nation so much you actually spend money on changing a nickname in a video game. What a hateful and sad life you must have.

Also I'm sure you're getting focused so much with your 53% wr haha

 

aww diddums upset?

 

 

View Postsomegras, on 19 April 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

You sure it's focus and not just you saying "REEE I'm getting focused!" every time arty hits you? :^) Also, nice nickname, expect that to get changed soon.

 

Polak is the Polish noun for a Pole

Also the arty shooting me have an orange x indicating they have xvm installed. :) 


 

Snatch_The_AmmoRacks #11 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 29760 battles
  • 274
  • [POWNY] POWNY
  • Member since:
    11-10-2013

View PostRamRaid90, on 19 April 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

BECAUSE XVM IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WARGAMING
 

is that clear enough for you?

 

THAT DOESN'T MEAN WARGAMING SHOULDN'T ADDRESS THE ISSUE

Is that clear enough for you?

Jbnn #12 Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10029 battles
  • 657
  • Member since:
    05-23-2017

View PostN0_SK1LL_P0LAK, on 19 April 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

Sick of 30k game red *edit focusing me in top tier arty because their bot asses dont want to shoot top tier tanks. Why not make xvm team only so you know what bots to work with/ leave to die so you can farm? 

Otherwise its only used by tomatoes who are jealous because they failed there way to top tier.

 

With such racist remarks the only possible ending of this thread, is to be closed and forgotten. If you want your arguments to be hear, at least be polite. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users