Jump to content


WG to a tee...

WG

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Rooikat_ZA #1 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6798 battles
  • 182
  • [A-W-F] A-W-F
  • Member since:
    02-19-2016

This is absolutely hilarious...

 

A topic is made 'Sometimes I dream of...'

Opened ended right, a few readers posted some really funny comments, which is what this forum needs...

 

WG lock down the thread because MM is mentioned...

 

*edited*  

 

Obviously MM is a sensitive issue for them....which is probably why this thread will be closed down....I mentioned MM 3 times:teethhappy:


Edited by Jahpero, 20 April 2018 - 02:27 PM.
Post edited due to inappropriate remarks.


thestaggy #2 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14841 battles
  • 1,939
  • Member since:
    04-24-2015
RIP'd in 3...2...1

Rooikat_ZA #3 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:20 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6798 battles
  • 182
  • [A-W-F] A-W-F
  • Member since:
    02-19-2016

View Postthestaggy, on 20 April 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

RIP'd in 3...2...1

 

LOLS

OIias_of_Sunhillow #4 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:24 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 24521 battles
  • 2,544
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

Nah, this'll be closed down due to the all encompassing; "Not being constructive".

 

Which is a catch-all for threads that a particular mod dislikes.



malachi6 #5 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49881 battles
  • 3,448
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostRooikat_ZA, on 20 April 2018 - 01:18 PM, said:

This is absolutely hilarious...

 

A topic is made 'Sometimes I dream of...'

Opened ended right, a few readers posted some really funny comments, which is what this forum needs...

 

WG lock down the thread because MM is mentioned...

 

*edited*  

 

Obviously MM is a sensitive issue for them....which is probably why this thread will be closed down....I mentioned MM 3 times:teethhappy:

 

Discussion of moderation. check.

Insulting moderators.  check.

 

Life expectancy of this post?



Gremlin182 #6 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 48721 battles
  • 8,151
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Well of course its in Game Discussion gameplay so yes probably get closed

 



DuncaN_101 #7 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53219 battles
  • 1,892
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postthestaggy, on 20 April 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

RIP'd in 3...2...1

 

Stil going...

 Your count must be off 



signal11th #8 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37042 battles
  • 5,700
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011
Obviously they recruit the forum mods from the balancing department.

Rati_Festa #9 Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42780 battles
  • 1,378
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012

View Postsignal11th, on 20 April 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

Obviously they recruit the forum mods from the balancing department.

I wonder if its perceived as a promotion or demotion?



Nazgarth #10 Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28472 battles
  • 1,175
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

View Postmalachi6, on 20 April 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

 

Discussion of moderation. check.

Insulting moderators.  check.

 

Life expectancy of this post?

 

*insulting loaves of bread

Jahpero #11 Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 7706 battles
  • 1,231
  • [WG_M] WG_M
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

Block Quote

 

Discussion of moderation. check.

Insulting moderators.  check.

 

Life expectancy of this post?

 

Topic locked. Check ! 

Nothing else to add, If you want to discuss about moderation, please contact us in PM.

Have a good day. :honoring:
Jahpero


 







Also tagged with WG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users