Buff NoFunToPlayAnymore

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

sYNDERF #1 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18767 battles

Welcome to my opinion about the SP I C,

Since they took the magazine from him, lowered the pen and alpha damages it is a tank that isn't competitive compared to other lights on tier VII.

Apart from this, this 'scout' isn't really fast at all, what makes scouting a hard job, what also is caused by its height. I really liked to play this tank before, with his Magazine,

and i understand that it was in need to take it away from it, but the tank isnt fun to play anymore. The problem is whole stats of the tank in my opinion, because it take

way to long to aim, the grenade isnt flying an straight line, and i've got a 3 Perk crew on it. Its to slow, and compared to other Tier VII scouts like the T71 DA with a

same kind of crew its just a poor leftover from a once funny tank, it never was that good, you needed some skill for it to play it properly, but the SP I C strengh was never

his speed anyway. I don't say that we need his Magazine back, but i woul be really pleased by a better engine at least, or a gun Buff, not in the Alpha stats, just

for his aiming time and Grenades, because i really enjoyed to play this tank, and now it's not playable anymore, in my opinion. The fact, that the stats on the paper doesn't

look any bad, is maybe the reason that noone really cares about that, but we'll see whats coming. ^^ I kinda wish for some love to our SP I C.

Thats it from me, hope we'll get something together to convince Wargamig for for small improvements to they'r Tanks :)

Have a good Time playing guys ;)

Edited by sYNDERF, 21 April 2018 - 11:45 AM.

Humor_ #2 Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 47214 battles

Just 3 marked it...

It sure is different then other scouts...

titan60p38 #3 Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15735 battles

And then they put out the even 90 with the exact same gun... why did they take it from the spic then?

pekpek #4 Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6856 battles
  • [KILJU] KILJU

just compare it to lttb

sp1c loses almoust everything

FluffyRedFox #5 Posted 24 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

General

• Player
  • 25076 battles
  • [FLOOF] FLOOF

View Postpekpek, on 24 August 2018 - 05:52 PM, said:

just compare it to lttb

sp1c loses almoust everything

LTTB is a tier 8 so ye. Even against tier 7 lights though, it still loses out a heck of a lot.

Snaques #6 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29712 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

Today I three marked the SPIC. At first it felt quite glumsy tank with a derpy gun, but once I got the hang of it turned out to be quite a fun little bugger. I do like LTs with high alpha guns as long as they are not derp cannons. You can peek around a corner and smack a nice 220 to the rear of the enemy. It is also ok for mid range shooting, but you need to give more lead than on Americans for example.

I ran it with rammer, vents and optics (for some reason). I suppose you could change Vstab in for vents. I think my logic was that my mediocre crew needed some help with skills. :playing:

Zmago5000 #7 Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10040 battles

I am having priblem with this tank, cant finish LT14 stug 4 mission, 700 dmg + 700 assistance.

Either i get 700 DMG or 700 assistance but cant get both.

also rear turret is making me sick,...when i look around the corner i get shot...been trying to look out with the butt but my fingers get confused,...i run vents+net+binocs.

any advice?

_dyed_ #8 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23592 battles
Sp1c sure is a light tank, but it isn't a scout. Main role of that little tank is support. Check some replays on youtube how to scout. And be patient, there is couple of maps in game that allows you scout on open.

cpt_Andrew #9 Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:17 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20185 battles
  • [VRA] VRA

When I first got the SPiC, I, too, thought that it sucked based on the stats (this was after the autoloader got taken away)

But then I started playing it. Oh, man! After nearly 120 battles, I have 70% WR and almost 3600 WN8 with this tank. And the worst part is that I have no idea how.

It may be because I don't play this tank as a scout, I rarely play my light tanks as scouts, but still, I was expecting to have like 50% WR (my personal average being 54%), but it just completely blew my expectations.

I usually just hid behind a corner, shoot, pull back and reload, due to the long reload drop off the radar, enemy focuses elsewhere, pop out, take a shot, repeat.

ConductiveMetal #10 Posted 14 April 2019 - 01:59 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45931 battles
  • [FOC-D] FOC-D

Just got this recently... Could anyone tell me what... "this" is?

No speed, no concealment, no penetration, no aim, a heck-of-a-long reload... 9 seconds on the first gun... not to mention its profile (what's this, mini-Maus?!)

I chose to grind the Rhm.Pzw. just to have it for Training Rooms, to find bugs and glitches, and up till tier 6  -which I marked it twice- the tanks were performing decent. I was afraid of SPIC even before, since I read its stats on paper... but after I tried it in actual combat... Jesus... this is not a LT.

So disappointed by it, that I'm not sure the tier 10 is worth it... since I heard the tier 8 is not outstanding...

!! ohh, one more disadvantage... absolutely no gun depression in front- so you literally have to sit with your side at the enemy to be able too shoot at it... depressing af.

I don't have free xp, and I was trying to get some advices from other players, on how to deal with it... but it's pretty much: "go through it as fast as you can and be done with it 4ever" , right?

Captain_Tickle #11 Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:23 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26228 battles

View PostConductiveMetal, on 14 April 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

Just got this recently... Could anyone tell me what... "this" is?

No speed, no concealment, no penetration, no aim, a heck-of-a-long reload... 9 seconds on the first gun... not to mention its profile (what's this, mini-Maus?!)

I chose to grind the Rhm.Pzw. just to have it for Training Rooms, to find bugs and glitches, and up till tier 6  -which I marked it twice- the tanks were performing decent. I was afraid of SPIC even before, since I read its stats on paper... but after I tried it in actual combat... Jesus... this is not a LT.

So disappointed by it, that I'm not sure the tier 10 is worth it... since I heard the tier 8 is not outstanding...

!! ohh, one more disadvantage... absolutely no gun depression in front- so you literally have to sit with your side at the enemy to be able too shoot at it... depressing af.

I don't have free xp, and I was trying to get some advices from other players, on how to deal with it... but it's pretty much: "go through it as fast as you can and be done with it 4ever" , right?

It's terrible. The high alpha would be its only redeeming feature if the shell velocity wasn't so slow.  Luckily, I did have some free xp and used it to get through the last half of the tank, as playing it was a completely pleasureless experience.  Only tip I would have is to not waste 10,000 xp upgrading the engine (and radio), as it makes hardly any difference, and that's 10,000+ you can put towards getting whichever T8 you are going for.  I'd even suggest using the suspension equipment so you don't have to waste xp on the tracks too.  Put on your xp reserves and just grind it out to get through it as fast as possible.

Also tagged with Buff, NoFunToPlayAnymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users