Jump to content


tank emblem for completing the marathon?


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

HassenderZerhacker #1 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:21 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25520 battles
  • 2,242
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015
it would be nice if players who complete the marathon would receive some tank emblem or special paint/camo

RamRaid90 #2 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20566 battles
  • 6,284
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
Why?

MaxxyNL #3 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11094 battles
  • 777
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 21 April 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

it would be nice if players who complete the marathon would receive some tank emblem or special paint/camo

 

The free tank is not enough? :ohmy:

DuncaN_101 #4 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52752 battles
  • 1,734
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
And people say WG is greedy

Procjon #5 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 54194 battles
  • 459
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

Someone wants to hear...'good job my son, well played and now you have a sticker so everybody knows how awesome you are and how much time you are able to waste to get a tank'

 

HF

 



TungstenHitman #6 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:28 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20670 battles
  • 3,805
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
My cats breath smells like cat food

HassenderZerhacker #7 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25520 battles
  • 2,242
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View PostProcjon, on 21 April 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

Someone wants to hear...'good job my son, well played and now you have a sticker so everybody knows how awesome you are and how much time you are able to waste to get a tank'

 

HF

 

 

yes, absolutely! some people take the time to do the missions, what trace is there in our service record of doing these missions? none? why none?

other events gave special medals, why not this marathon?



250swb #8 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:36 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,861
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Good grief, you need a reward for every damned thing you do? It's a minor aspect of the game. You've completed the marathon so put it behind you, anybody looking at an emblem is only going to think 'yeah, you, me, and 2 million other players'.

MaxxyNL #9 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11094 battles
  • 777
  • Member since:
    04-05-2013

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 21 April 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

 

yes, absolutely! some people take the time to do the missions, what trace is there in our service record of doing these missions? none? why none?

other events gave special medals, why not this marathon?

 

So if WG took your free tank back/away and gave you a medal for it, you would be happy? :trollface:

 

 

 


Edited by MaxxyNL, 21 April 2018 - 10:41 PM.


speedphlux #10 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:43 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 42438 battles
  • 1,702
  • [TZAR] TZAR
  • Member since:
    01-28-2011
No thanks ! I would like to be able to lie to people that I've brought it, instead of announcing to the world that I have no life.

HassenderZerhacker #11 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25520 battles
  • 2,242
  • [1DPG] 1DPG
  • Member since:
    09-09-2015

View Postspeedphlux, on 21 April 2018 - 10:43 PM, said:

No thanks ! I would like to be able to lie to people that I've brought it, instead of announcing to the world that I have no life.

 

at least one honest answer! or.... 

Spurtung #12 Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:50 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61582 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

Yes, we totally need this.

 

Why not 30 emblems? 3 for every mission, depending if it was done with tier 10, base XP or premium shop. We so need this.

 

 

Not.


Edited by Spurtung, 21 April 2018 - 10:50 PM.


Tankyouverymuch2 #13 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29667 battles
  • 1,250
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostTungstenHitman, on 21 April 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

My cats breath smells like cat food

 

Why have you been kissing your cat?

 

Unless...

 



Strappster #14 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:17 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015
That's what the skull is for - "you completed the marathon and therefore have no life and neither does this cow".

PoIestar #15 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:40 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 31501 battles
  • 4,070
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

Sarcastic sh¡t aside, is it weird that I've never ever paid attention to someone's tank personalization i.e. emblems and text? I get camo, it changes the look of your tank significantly, but the other options are just a waste of money iirc. Being a special snowflake because you have a badge on your tank, I literally cannot give a single [edited].



Strappster #16 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23695 battles
  • 8,926
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

View PostPoIestar, on 21 April 2018 - 10:40 PM, said:

Sarcastic sh¡t aside, is it weird that I've never ever paid attention to someone's tank personalization i.e. emblems and text? I get camo, it changes the look of your tank significantly, but the other options are just a waste of money iirc. Being a special snowflake because you have a badge on your tank, I literally cannot give a single [edited].

 

I think this is one of the reasons I enjoy this game so much; we can all get completely different things from it and still have fun. I like some emblems and inscriptions, others I think look tacky and faintly ridiculous - the skulls in particular make me think of edgy teens who'd paint their bedroom black but their mum won't let them. I took off the Hide Non-Historical Elements flag because I want to see the abominations that people create.

TungstenHitman #17 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:20 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20670 battles
  • 3,805
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 21 April 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

Why have you been kissing your cat?

 

Unless...

 

 

I kiss everyone's cat




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users