Jump to content


Italian girls


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

kokek #1 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 19936 battles
  • 47
  • [SP_SQ] SP_SQ
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

hello.

would you; or are you planing to add some missions for italian tanks female crew like you did for swedish tanks? that would be nice for many of us that like having female commanders at least.

 

thanks 



Xandania #2 Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:14 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35494 battles
  • 989
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013
I wondered what was missing from this marathon ^^

IncandescentGerbil #3 Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35666 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015
Why anyone would want a hormone ravaged woman in charge of a fifty ton machine of death is beyond me. Every fourth week she might unilaterally decide to invade Belgium or somewhere.

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:02 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37418 battles
  • 4,539
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 22 April 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Why anyone would want a hormone ravaged woman in charge of a fifty ton machine of death is beyond me. Every fourth week she might unilaterally decide to invade Belgium or somewhere.

 

As opposed to a testosterone laden chap?

:izmena:

 



Tom_Deekanarry #5 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6181 battles
  • 257
  • Member since:
    06-28-2012

Why would you want an imaginary woman instead of imaginary man commanding your tank?

 

I think this is pure gender fascism we should have gender neutral people called Marion.


 

And stop using the term ComMANder, it should be ComPERSONer that's pure sexism!


 

Your all a bunch of gender fascists! :D



IncandescentGerbil #6 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35666 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 April 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

 

As opposed to a testosterone laden chap?

:izmena:

 

On a serious note, I think the addition of female crews is absurd in a WW2 era game. It's pandering to a modern mindset. At least from a British perspective.



OIias_of_Sunhillow #7 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24133 battles
  • 2,390
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 22 April 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

Why would you want an imaginary woman instead of imaginary man commanding your tank?

 

 

 

It is bizarre, ain't it..



NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27605 battles
  • 1,982
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 22 April 2018 - 10:11 AM, said:

 

And stop using the term ComMANder, it should be ComPERSONer that's pure sexism!


 

Your all a bunch of gender fascists! :D

 

Did you just assume my species? What if I want a furry as a commander? Stop using the term ComPERSONer, it should be ComSENTIENTBEING, that's pure speciesism.



Tom_Deekanarry #9 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6181 battles
  • 257
  • Member since:
    06-28-2012
Start a petition, Tribbles for tank Com---er---the one in charge!

IncandescentGerbil #10 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35666 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

 

Did you just assume my species? What if I want a furry as a commander? Stop using the term ComPERSONer, it should be ComSENTIENTBEING, that's pure speciesism.

You assume the furry is sentient. What if it's a slug? Stop being gastropodist!



Erwin_Von_Braun #11 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37418 battles
  • 4,539
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 22 April 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

On a serious note, I think the addition of female crews is absurd in a WW2 era game. It's pandering to a modern mindset. At least from a British perspective.

 

Very much so.

The recent xmas specials were a little odd in that respect - complete the mission - have a free woman.

A touch misogynistic methinks.



Belgalisk #12 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26040 battles
  • 133
  • [NEAT] NEAT
  • Member since:
    01-24-2013

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 22 April 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

The recent xmas specials were a little odd in that respect - complete the mission - have a free woman.

 

Well that has been going on since the personal missions for the Object 260: gamers (mostly men?) fight for women.

Not sure I'd call it 'misogynistic', but it is rather stereotypical.

 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

What if I want a furry as a commander?

 

The Rudy has a dog with a sixth sense -- it barks when spotted. So... aren't there any movies featuring a chimpanzee vehicle crew? With them opposing thumbs, they could be trained in any tank role!



SABAOTH #13 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:41 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36437 battles
  • 2,914
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postkokek, on 22 April 2018 - 07:07 AM, said:

hello.

would you; or are you planing to add some missions for italian tanks female crew like you did for swedish tanks? that would be nice for many of us that like having female commanders at least.

 

thanks 

 

I saved on for those. But yeah they should give one so everybody can get. :girl:

malachi6 #14 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:43 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 49274 battles
  • 3,242
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 22 April 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

Why anyone would want a hormone ravaged woman in charge of a fifty ton machine of death is beyond me. Every fourth week she might unilaterally decide to invade Belgium or somewhere.

 

Using this as a metric of female behaviour.  We can conclude that Napoleon, Caesar, Genghis Khan, Alexander the great and William Wallace were all women?

Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:52 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37418 battles
  • 4,539
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostBelgalisk, on 22 April 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

 

Well that has been going on since the personal missions for the Object 260: gamers (mostly men?) fight for women.

Not sure I'd call it 'misogynistic', but it is rather stereotypical.

 

 

The Rudy has a dog with a sixth sense -- it barks when spotted. So... aren't there any movies featuring a chimpanzee vehicle crew? With them opposing thumbs, they could be trained in any tank role!

 

Are they men, or boys?

:trollface:



BP_OMowe #16 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24764 battles
  • 2,047
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    01-08-2013

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 22 April 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

Did you just assume my species? What if I want a furry as a commander? Stop using the term ComPERSONer, it should be ComSENTIENTBEING, that's pure speciesism.

 

I FEEL UTTERLY OFFENDED WHEN ASSUMED TO BE SENTIENT!

Already my stats should give a hint of the opposite, so stop this discrimination!



IncandescentGerbil #17 Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35666 battles
  • 1,443
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

View Postmalachi6, on 22 April 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

 

Using this as a metric of female behaviour.  We can conclude that Napoleon, Caesar, Genghis Khan, Alexander the great and William Wallace were all women?

Well, Genghis is famous for being a direct progenitor of some ridiculously high percentage of the world's population, so I think we can conclude he was a real man. Napoleon on the other hand was notoriously disintetested in that sort of thing, so maybe he was a secret lesbian. Wallace liked to ponce about in a skirt... You might be on to something.


Edited by IncandescentGerbil, 22 April 2018 - 12:36 PM.


Condono #18 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10028 battles
  • 423
  • [13KIL] 13KIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

Accidentally picked equal rights trait for my female commander... for some reason all the male crew members disappeared and were replaced by female.


Edited by Condono, 22 April 2018 - 01:14 PM.


arthurwellsley #19 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51268 battles
  • 2,814
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

Mariya Oktyabrskaya

Driver of a T34.

Awarded Hero of the Soviet Union medal for bravery (jumping out of the T34 in combat to fix the tracks).

Died 1944 after fixing tracks yet again and getting hit by shrapnel.

 



TheJumpMaster #20 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 46387 battles
  • 4,345
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View Postkokek, on 22 April 2018 - 08:07 AM, said:

hello.

would you; or are you planing to add some missions for italian tanks female crew like you did for swedish tanks? that would be nice for many of us that like having female commanders at least.

 

thanks 

 

I don't really see a problem. Take some french crew member, add moustaches and you have Italian female crew members (if you want mature italian female crew members, add 20Kgs and a black dress)

 

JUST JOKING!!!!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users