In game spam message

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mad_Cris #1 Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40499 battles

I get in game spam message for a month now and its geting very annoyng.I black list the user every time but its keep coming back!:angry:Can some one check the source of this messages and block it please?

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Mad_Cris, 22 April 2018 - 11:03 AM.

voulezvous #2 Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

eSport Manager

• WG Staff
  • 17080 battles

Hey!

We do filter and block spammers rather regularly. Perhaps your hasn't been caught in our nets yet.

Please create a ticket to support with screenshots and the name of the user sending this to you.

Mad_Cris #3 Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40499 battles

View Postvoulezvous, on 23 April 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

Hey!

We do filter and block spammers rather regularly. Perhaps your hasn't been caught in our nets yet.

Please create a ticket to support with screenshots and the name of the user sending this to you.

Hello!

I will create a ticket then.Thanks for the reply!

Jasper115 #4 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24066 battles
  • [WOOF] WOOF

I have created a support ticket for the exact  problem is it just comes back with another newly created account, they spam general chat all morning. 

you need to Ban that website name/address from being able to be typed, like you would censor curse words, or allow players to report players/bot in general chat. Obviously if you have multiple people reporting them it is harder for them to keep creating this spam. 

I don't have time to come and create a ticket every-time i see this message. today it was two accounts spamming chat at the same time.

Mad_Cris #5 Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40499 battles

View PostJasper115, on 24 April 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

I have created a support ticket for the exact  problem is it just comes back with another newly created account, they spam general chat all morning. 

you need to Ban that website name/address from being able to be typed, like you would censor curse words, or allow players to report players/bot in general chat. Obviously if you have multiple people reporting them it is harder for them to keep creating this spam. 

I don't have time to come and create a ticket every-time i see this message. today it was two accounts spamming chat at the same time.

I submitted a ticket to support and received the fallowing message:Our team is working to fix the problem etc etc.When i opened the game this evening i got the same message bla bla you earn credits etc.I will insist with more tickets if this days the problem wont be solved.Thanks for your comment! 

Edited by Mad_Cris, 25 April 2018 - 05:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users