• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

YouAreGoingDown #1 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20648 battles
  • [WLY] WLY

Hello, 

I would like an explanation for this result screen, I'm trying to get top experience for the Italian Challenge and I got this game. 

As you can see, I did more damage, blocked more damage and assisted more damage than the Conqueror. He only spotted two tanks and I didn't spot any (thanks great medium spawn on Westfield). But why does he get more damage for doing less? 

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_007.jpg   375.69K
  • Attached File   shot_008.jpg   377.74K

Strappster #2 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:46 AM

General

• Player
  • 24102 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Without a replay I'm guessing that he spotted his own damage while you were shooting targets lit up by someone else, as you'd share half your reward for any such damage with the spotter.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66296 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Damage blocked still don't do anything in terms of XP. But it's not how much damage you do. It's how you do that damage that counts, as screens don't even tell half the story. First spots gives a small bonus. So those 2 he got won't make much of a difference I suspect. That and he got one more kill then you. So again he got a small bonus you did not get.

But if he was on the font spotting his own targets etc. He don't lose 50% XP pr damage point to the spotter. So if you did most of your damage on others spotting, and he did not. He might not have lost anything on doing damage vs you. As you did some damage at long rage I see. That and there are so many other variables for XP. Inc critical damage. If he did more then you on that. That's more XP you are not getting too. And there is also a close range bonus. If he did all his damage at 200m or closer. That's again more XP you did not get.

So... it's now always how much you do. But how and where you do it that counts even more at times.

Edited by Balc0ra, 22 April 2018 - 11:53 AM.

Also tagged with Experience, Balance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users