Image choppy while rotating the camera after windows 10 update.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

gaaver #1 Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8402 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Image starts to lagg when turning the camera in game. It laggs behind in like rectangular segments when turning. Really annoying since i didnt have this problem before one of the updates on windows 10. Anyone experienced this before? I have a lenovo y50-70 laptop. The fps rate is around 60-70. Anyone got any idea what the problem could be ? 

Dava_117 #2 Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:37 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17617 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
Have you the Vsinc option enabled? It helps to prevent similar issues on my PC.

gaaver #3 Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8402 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT

Turned vsync on but didnt help at all... i cant find a common problem on the internet either... after the windows 10 update it just stopped working properly for some reason. I did reset to the previous update and it worked fine again but after updating it again the problem was still there. Its all most like the top part of the screen moves and then the rest of the image lags behind step by step while going down to the bottom of the screen...

Maybe this will help explain somehow:

!__________<__________!

!___________<__________!

!___________<__________!

!___________<_________!                          The image moves kinda like this when turning the camera...

Roudari #4 Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34096 battles

View Postgaaver, on 26 April 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Turned vsync on but didnt help at all... i cant find a common problem on the internet either... after the windows 10 update it just stopped working properly for some reason. I did reset to the previous update and it worked fine again but after updating it again the problem was still there. Its all most like the top part of the screen moves and then the rest of the image lags behind step by step while going down to the bottom of the screen...

Maybe this will help explain somehow:

!__________<__________!

!___________<__________!

!___________<__________!

!___________<_________!                          The image moves kinda like this when turning the camera...

Maybe stupid question but have you look at the monitors refresh rate on windows and in game settings?

Also you could check wich graphics card does the windows tell youre using so it hasnt changed it to integrated or something like that..

EDIT: Also ofc check if lowering the settings helps.

Edited by Muuttuja, 26 April 2018 - 06:05 PM.

Yakito #5 Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18031 battles

Are you on NVidia or Radeon?

Maybe you could try and install older Graphic Drivers? It helped me with my VR issues of similar nature.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users