*edit to WoT! (Please read before they erase)

Camping Skill Gold RNG PowerCreep

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: No WG blind sheep followers allowed in this poll. (26 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Do you believe that WoT will ever be freed of these ''game mechanics'' while WG is in charge?

1. Yes (4 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. No, they just want the easy money. (22 votes [84.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 84.62%

Vote Hide poll

Nazgarth #21 Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28472 battles
  • [-TWO-] -TWO-

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Yes rigged, please explain to me how you can have a 15-1 win and the next game have a 0-15 loss. People seem to forget WoT isnt a game like the rest where numbers are key. because guess what you can have the best WoT player facing 2 mediocre players and the 2 will win easily especially if they load the skill.

because its random, are you expecting random MM to have predicable results on a by-game basis? :teethhappy:

No doubt you can provide the evidence to back up your wild claims?

K_A #22 Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13572 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

Yes rigged, please explain to me how you can have a 15-1 win and the next game have a 0-15 loss. People seem to forget WoT isnt a game like the rest where numbers are key. because guess what you can have the best WoT player facing 2 mediocre players and the 2 will win easily especially if they load the skill.

I can explain it easily. Random matchmaking and snowball effect.

VonGoofy #23 Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:07 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34730 battles
I recently learned if you uninstall the game all of your problems with this broken game are solved. I'm now freed and I can troll all I want on forums.

Frostilicus #24 Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:11 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22420 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVonGoofy, on 22 April 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

I recently learned if you uninstall the game all of your problems with this broken game are solved. I'm now freed and I can troll all I want on forums.

Yup, it's been quite amusing watching you destroy any credibility you might ever have had :)

If you've uninstalled and aren't playing, why are you still lurking around dribbling on the forums? Unfinished business? Still need a WoT fix, in forum form?

unhappy_bunny #25 Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17528 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

I [edited]LOVE WoT and i hate to see it in this sorry state and also you need to realize that WoT ISNT WG and vice versa. WoT will still be WoT under another company.

And how would you go about getting WoT under another company? Another game company cant just come along and ask WG if they can take over running WoT. And if they were able to get their hands on it, would they make changes that satisfy everyone, or just you?

What if they said,"ok, delete the current game, sign-up to start again, and, oh, its £50 to download and install. And after a year we wont update that version, but we have WoT2019 now available for £40 or £50 for new customers"? And then there will be WoT2020, WoT2021 etc. Previous version would still work but you wouldnt get new content, so you could only play with or against players with  the same version. 

Sorry mate,  but hoping to have WoT run by another company is just a pipe dream you have. If you managed somehow to put WG out of business, the chances are the game would die with them. Or at best, if they sold the rights, the chances are it would be made by an even greedier company, who would look to milk its customers even more than you think WG is doing. 

I like WoT. I like it in its current format. I dont want MSWoT ot EAWoT or any other company's version of WoT. Its not perfect but it is different to all the other online games, and I hope it stays that way. 

View PostVonGoofy, on 22 April 2018 - 06:07 PM, said:

Yeah right.      Last battle played  22/04/2018 @ 17:55. A little bit economical with the truth I think.

Edited by Jbnn, 23 April 2018 - 09:58 AM.

Bordhaw #26 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9971 battles

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

*edit

List of problems with WG in charge of WoT:

- Gold ammo (do i really need to say more about this?)

- Map Design that HEAVELY favours Camping (because in the eyes of WG in order to camp, you need tons of Skill!)

- Power creep ( we have tanks that spit on the competition while on the opposite end we have tanks that cant even scratch the paint job)

- Rigged Win/Losing streaks ( in all my time playing video games, i have NEVER seen this level of scumbaggery on any other game)

- Placing stock tanks/crew against fully equipped and pimped out crews/tanks (the former is basicly just there as an XP/Credits piñata for the sharks)

- RNJesus is LORD over this game under WG command. ( ex. t8 TD fully aimed shots under 300m and misses horribly... and then you get [edited]snap shots with the crosshairs as big as a doughnut)  Please explain to me how is this normal for a shooting game if you never know where your shot is going land regardless of accuracy values for the gun and being fully aimed. EXPLAIN ME!

- SPG is the embodiment of ALL that is WRONG in this game: No skill required to play the class / Camp bush all day long and when its time to leave bush its only to kill themselves like the cowards they are / Are only there to mess with the players that actually demonstrate skill and effort and play actual you know TANKS! Stun mechanic has to be the most retarded thing WG added to the game as they dont even need to hit you and they put you on a severe disadvantage against enemy tanks. I never see 3 SPG on maps like Himmelsdorf but always on maps like Prokorovka... uhmm i wonder why WG.

- Why have matches composed of 3 tiers rather than just 2 or the same tier?

Palora #27 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 23583 battles
  • [ROCOM] ROCOM
 Why would they? All of the brainless keep throwing money at them. WG has long ago stopped being a company that cares about making game. All they've cared since before making WOT has been making money, and they hit the jackpot with WOT. They'renever going to sell it, and even if somehow they did, the company who bought the rights to WOT would keep the same scummy systems in place because that's why they would pay the huge sum of money for those rights, to get the gold mine intact and milk it as hard as possible. 

If you don't believe me you should just look at the competition: Obsidian was willing to try to make an improved, better, less scummy WOT with Armored Warfare but they got fired by My.com because they didn't want less scummy WOT, they wanted basically WOT, with all the scum. Because the scum brings in the money trucks. 

Edited by Palora, 22 April 2018 - 07:47 PM.

Jigabachi #28 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17852 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
The thread started quite ok'ish, even though you just mentioned some of the well known problems everyone knows about since ages. But then the tinfoil started unwrapping.

That said... just as a little hint: If you don't want the mods to close your thread for writing unconstructive nonsense, THINK before posting and fill your thread with actual arguments rather than baseless claims and news from yesterday.

Homer_J #29 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27285 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdivsmo, on 22 April 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Bbq is on as we speak, would be rude not to eh? 

Sprout and bacon kebabs?

divsmo #30 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30902 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostHomer_J, on 22 April 2018 - 07:22 PM, said:

Sprout and bacon kebabs?

Maybe next time! But probably not :P

HeidenSieker #31 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

*edit

Crikey. By Jove. Wow.

Chappie here says.... well, you know. How very odd.

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

*edit

WG are constantly improving this game, and their player attraction techniques, and their player retention techniques.

If you don't believe that, I put it to you that you're living in cloudcuckooland.

However, I am certain sure that you love W.G. "Doublethink". Look it up, if you don't know what that means. You could even read the book.

Edit: :)

Hardass #32 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32598 battles

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

*edit

List of problems with WG in charge of WoT:

- Gold ammo (do i really need to say more about this?)

- Map Design that HEAVELY favours Camping (because in the eyes of WG in order to camp, you need tons of Skill!)

- Power creep ( we have tanks that spit on the competition while on the opposite end we have tanks that cant even scratch the paint job)

- Rigged Win/Losing streaks ( in all my time playing video games, i have NEVER seen this level of scumbaggery on any other game)

- Placing stock tanks/crew against fully equipped and pimped out crews/tanks (the former is basicly just there as an XP/Credits piñata for the sharks)

- RNJesus is LORD over this game under WG command. ( ex. t8 TD fully aimed shots under 300m and misses horribly... and then you get [edited]snap shots with the crosshairs as big as a doughnut)  Please explain to me how is this normal for a shooting game if you never know where your shot is going land regardless of accuracy values for the gun and being fully aimed. EXPLAIN ME!

- SPG is the embodiment of ALL that is WRONG in this game: No skill required to play the class / Camp bush all day long and when its time to leave bush its only to kill themselves like the cowards they are / Are only there to mess with the players that actually demonstrate skill and effort and play actual you know TANKS! Stun mechanic has to be the most retarded thing WG added to the game as they dont even need to hit you and they put you on a severe disadvantage against enemy tanks. I never see 3 SPG on maps like Himmelsdorf but always on maps like Prokorovka... uhmm i wonder why WG.

- Why have matches composed of 3 tiers rather than just 2 or the same tier?

Great way to get your self banned from the forums 

Graeme0 #33 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23345 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

Another pointless poll specifically aimed at getting skewed results. 

Posted by another moaning minnie who refuses to delete their account and do something less boring instead

I have never known so many people play a game they dislike so much.

Bulldog_Drummond #34 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:50 PM

General

• Player
  • 28077 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGraeme0, on 22 April 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have never known so many people play a game they dislike so much.

It is quite remarkable, isn't it?

Jumping_TurtIe #35 Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5541 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

WoT will still be WoT under another company.

So an other company has to buy WOT from WG, an product that made 500 million profit last year. That wont be cheap and in order to get their money back what do you think will happen .....

Anhaedra #36 Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54371 battles
The worst thing in the game is the unreliable guns and accuracy. 

Geno1isme #37 Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:06 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 40894 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostMixblaydeV12, on 22 April 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

I [edited]LOVE WoT and i hate to see it in this sorry state and also you need to realize that WoT ISNT WG and vice versa. WoT will still be WoT under another company.

But why would WG sell their core brand? That's like Daimler selling Mercedes Benz to BMW. That's something that simply won't happen.

L0ddy #38 Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 83947 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
:popcorn:

Captain_Kremen0 #39 Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36425 battles

Where was all the nice British weather yesterday? - certainly not near Dane Bank playing fields where it pissed it down for the entire duration of our footie match, thats for sure:(.

On Topic - OP should have a dose of reality salts and come back when he realised that WG won't give the game to someone else just because he doesn't like a few things

Jbnn #40 Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

• 9061 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Well. Pointless, rude thread closed :facepalm:

Spoiler

Also tagged with Camping, Skill, Gold, RNG, PowerCreep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users